❤️ Various ET News

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That LN lady just gave up gold for copper. Any thai celebrity who dated hi-so guy would never give up their relationship for an actor. In many case they will run after the money. But this time it's the other way around for her. She choose actor over rich business man.
At least we can say she wasn't in the relationship for the money. She must love TT to give up all that...and was about to get married too. I hope she doesn't regret her choice...then again if luck is on her side she'll be like Janie. No shortage of hi-so men regardless of her reputation.

Reactions: rae

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol maybe she thought she was never going to get caught? Maybe she was just playing with TT? Or maybe TT's family business of growing potatoes makes more money than a Laos business man?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
His dad's post was very mean. Like really mean... He kept using the noun "mun" which can mean potatoes (that's what their family grows) and it could also mean, her/him in an informal, rude way.

He's like, "if MUN becomes rotten it'll stink and everyone will smell it's rotteness..." *He kept using MUN - it was a pretty long post*

His mom posted something as well, but she was saying more along the lines of, "move on son, this too shall pass". Her post was like a poem almost. Making it sound full of enlightenment and positivity.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Edit: I was going to say that, too, but you posted before me. Haha. I don't think TT's Dad is as nice as he paints himself. His words are no bueno.

When people shade, like TT's parents, can you refrain from posting up poems and claims of being religious, who are good people and don't lie? Because you basically did just that. You blatantly lied right there that your family's entire batch of posts have nothing to do with calling YY ugly inside. Funny how they try to sound wise and honest with poems yet the words are like thorns and swords. Funny how the Dad could have used anything to complain about but used a potato, which is word play, since it's called "maan" in Thai, which is a vulgar/inappropriate word to use especially from an older guy to younger woman. Perhaps that's just me. I find that offensive. The words that the Dad, Mom, and Brother have posted have all attacked YY calling her pretty on the outside but ugly internally. Their words sum up to YY being a bad, crazy, and ugly person who they're glad is out of their lives. She was a good lesson for TT.

Okay, I understand that YY could be like what they claim. That she's ugly inside but using her woman card to make TT look bad BUT what does that have anything to do with TT cheating? TT should have ended it properly with her. No one deserves to get cheated on no matter how bad of a person you are. If that person cheated on you, that person is just as bad for justifying their actions and that is exactly what his family is doing. TT got caught cheating. They're not rebuttling that. They're not even addressing that. All they keep saying is TT is a good person. They're Buddhists and YY is an ugly bad person. But they say it with flowers and fake words lecturing as if they're such great people. Haha. They say they don't mind what people say, good or bad, but they're the ones who passive agressively respond, which irks me. Anyway, YY will be giving another interview, so we'll see.

The evidence is there that TT cheated or perhaps wasn't clear enough with YY. I mean, if it wasn't cheating then why the heck would Looknam delete her post that shows her wearing the same clothes she wore at the same place she and Toomtam were kissing on the bridge? Then why would her fiancé delete all photos of her on his account? Then why would TT be seen taking Looknam out to eat and the airport? Then why was there photo leaks? Just be a man and admit that you fell out of love with YY and found comfort in Looknam, so you had relations with her beyond costars. Just be a man and no more lying or blaming YY for your dumb cheating actions. TT could have been the party people pity for having a crazy girlfriend but when you cheat, you become the villain. You should have known that.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol...I don't know at this point to laugh at the parents or just feel sorry for them. Sometimes, it's just so ridiculous it's straight up funny.

x0unerthanlater

Most (Thai) co-stars barely kiss onscreen... much less for a photo... and here we have TT & LN being lovey dovey "pee nongs" :clap: almost fooled us but not quite... *Sarcasm*

Waiting for YY's appearance on Kooey Zaap Show. Aka Orange Mama YT channel.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
His dad's post was very mean. Like really mean... He kept using the noun "mun" which can mean potatoes (that's what their family grows) and it could also mean, her/him in an informal, rude way.

He's like, "if MUN becomes rotten it'll stink and everyone will smell it's rotteness..." *He kept using MUN - it was a pretty long post*

His mom posted something as well, but she was saying more along the lines of, "move on son, this too shall pass". Her post was like a poem almost. Making it sound full of enlightenment and positivity.
Yup, it was very rude. His brother also post a picture of a dead sunflower (YingYing post one on her ig a week ago) talking about how a relationship should be. Basically i would interpret as him saying YingYing was the taker in the relationship.

This could have ended well. YingYing's side was being nice to wait for his interview. At least i think so. I mean they could had released those pictures a long time ago but they didn't. They waited to see if he was going to tell the truth but instead he lied. He didn't just lied, he didn't even had the decency to be nice about it. So of course she's going to protect herself. Now his family are all attacking her. Lol wow, just wow.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Actually, I wouldn't care if TT admitted to cheating. I mean, sometimes, it happens. Just because you cheat once doesn't make you a serial cheater or bad person. Perhaps the previous relationship was so toxic, you found an escape and the only way out was to literally cheat. The biggest problem I have with TT is him lying that he didn't cheat yet there's evidence that he did. He's trying to justify his actions by having his family blame YY for his cheating if it came down to it. I don't like that. If you're going to do something, brave it through. I dislike liars. I rather be broken hearted with honesty than deceit. Once you lie, it discredits you from EVERYTHING. But if TT simply admitted to cheating, he still gets kudos for something BUT he can't because then he would be impacting Looknam, too. It's so messy, this two world life TT has created and lived. Haha.

x0unerthanlater

Yup, it was very rude. His brother also post a picture of a dead sunflower (YingYing post one on her ig a week ago) talking about how a relationship should be. Basically i would interpret as him saying YingYing was the taker in the relationship.

This could have ended well. YingYing's side was being nice to wait for his interview. At least i think so. I mean they could had released those pictures a long time ago but they didn't. They waited to see if he was going to tell the truth but instead he lied. He didn't just lied, he didn't even had the decency to be nice about it. So of course she's going to protect herself. Now his family are all attacking her. Lol wow, just wow.
All TT had to do was keep staying quiet. If he wanted to say something so bad, he should've just said, "it's between us." End of story.
But no, he apologized to LN for being dragged into this ... Then made himself sound good by saying, "oh we've been having problems for a while now." :facepalm:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
All TT had to do was keep staying quiet. If he wanted to say something so bad, he should've just said, "it's between us." End of story.
But no, he apologized to LN for being dragged into this ... Then made himself sound good by saying, "oh we've been having problems for a while now." :facepalm:
He claimed to be having problems for 6 months yet in December he took her on a trip and told her to hold his hands tight and not let go. Then one of the dj said they were just seen being extra sweet in gmm's for elevator during New Year's. Then all of a sudden he disappeared a week or so after that. Smh

Lol people's all, in 2019 Pop Era you're supposed to just own up and be honest about it. People forgive when you own up to your cheating.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I love this quote, “The true test of a man's character is what he does when no one is watching.” Apparently, TT didn't think the photos were going to leak, so that's why he lied through his teeth and sounded so gentlemanly by apologizing to Looknam. It's laughable. If TT knew, he would have rebuttled it quickly. I like that he was caught off guard. Shows his true nature. He cheated in the dark and now, it has surfaced to the light, but worst of all, lied when he was caught.

rae

sarNie Adult
Let's just say YY dodged a bullet, this whole ordeal showed the true colors of TT and his family. Pretty pathetic of them to pile on YY and making all sorts of shady posts online when TT is the one that got caught lying and cheating. :rolleyes:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yup, I was going to say his family kind of messy. Imagine being married to TT and if something goes wrong and solely his fault but you have his whole family against you. Good luck to whomever the girl is that's unlucky enough to snatch Mr. Potato.

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
wow so many news already in 2019. i have always been a fan of TT and supported his works but, so disappointed in his actions. this really shows that your true colors will show sooner or later no matter how much you put a mask on. In this industry, it is hard to maintain a good image, and once it's been tainted, that image is not going to leave.

was listening to the station and damn... that is some strong words that his dad used in his post. I really despise it when obviously, we all know who's fault it mainly is yet, instead of calling that person out, they get protected and defended. Poor YY, i hope she can come out of this mess strong.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha not just Mr. Potato, it's Mr. Potato Head.
:risas3:

But wait ...wait...but his parents are good ppl therefore he is a good person....

sorry...sorry...had to put that Dig in...I couldn't help myself.

urg. the girls is always to blame ...sigh

Actions speaks louder than words.

too bad that most time actions and words don't coincidence with each other.

My dream Person is Eddie Peng character from S.O.D. His actions and words match to a T....sigh...my delusion :fighting3:

Sorry O.T. on a diff. note. - THAI Lang only not dubb or subs

I found a link for older lakorns 70-80's- 2000's. Mostly Ch3 and I saw an ITV . I been randomly clicking on the playlist. I forgot Charkit and Benz had a few lakorn. There is some Kelly lakorn I actually enjoyed but I can;t seem to watch him now. Benz is a good singer. When they had VHS the stores usually keep older lakorn so I got to watch a few. Some I've never watched. My mother would love it hahahah

The lakorn w/the 3 boys and 3 girls. I rem. crying my eyes out. -chai, jeb..? Khem, Om, cherry sister...This needs a remake.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGDzO5Gqt1PFfoPRPUAGhUg

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
wow so many news already in 2019. i have always been a fan of TT and supported his works but, so disappointed in his actions. this really shows that your true colors will show sooner or later no matter how much you put a mask on. In this industry, it is hard to maintain a good image, and once it's been tainted, that image is not going to leave.

was listening to the station and damn... that is some strong words that his dad used in his post. I really despise it when obviously, we all know who's fault it mainly is yet, instead of calling that person out, they get protected and defended. Poor YY, i hope she can come out of this mess strong.
I feel we can still like their "work" but ya a bad persona really kills it and to gang up on the poor girl....

My ex and I had a roller-coaster ride of an relationship but I learn and grew from it and I've never bad mouth him or complained about it once it was over. He did it cowardly as well and he wasn't truly honest (no cheating). It was the best thing that ever happened to me. I became such a better person and grew. I now know what I want and need and what isn't acceptable.

He became my roommate for a small period. We had no animosity. We went out to dinner and I thank him. The relationship taught me and gave me a lot. Just like A.Grande song "Thank you, next." He said to me, "I know I didn't say it before, but I'm sorry." I told him I didn't want or need his apology. I said I wasn't perfect in the relationship either and was at fault. Though I felt he was a little more at fault. I felt he was at least 70% Hahaha...he didn't disagree. We are still cool now and have a dog custody hahahaha...

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
:risas3:

But wait ...wait...but his parents are good ppl therefore he is a good person....

sorry...sorry...had to put that Dig in...I couldn't help myself.

Actions speaks louder than words.

too bad that most time actions and words don't coincidence with each other.
kratip threw shades at TT lol. She post a picture with YY with the caption "อยู่ดีๆก็หาย ไลน์ไม่ตอบ" lol also a song by Wonderframe who happens to be part of the Star family lol.
The lakorn w/the 3 boys and 3 girls. I rem. crying my eyes out. -chai, jeb..? Khem, Om, cherry sister...This needs a remake.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGDzO5Gqt1PFfoPRPUAGhUg
Hmm i dont remember that lakorn at all.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
kratip threw shades at TT lol. She post a picture with YY with the caption "อยู่ดีๆก็หาย ไลน์ไม่ตอบ" lol also a song by Wonderframe who happens to be part of the Star family lol.

Hmm i dont remember that lakorn at all.
OMG. I love it! The song fits soo well! Serve you right TT. I hope ppl can learn from this. Life lessons. hahaha...i'm a sucker for life lessons apparently

Here's the direct playlist

I have a vague memory of it but I re-watched it and it is soo heartbreaking. The 3 boys are siblings and are neighbors to the 3 girls who are also siblings. They only had their mom and she died. P'k's dad/parent took them under his wings and help raise them. It was about Family, growing up and finding their love.