❤️ Various ET News

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Phone leaked too? Who the heck records their own phone conversation unless they want something out of it? :confused12:

Last edited:

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
man, I have no interest in toomtam as pra'ek or in real life so if I was the girl I wouldn't even freakin care lmao seriously he's so average.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol i like the "it's probably a misunderstanding because he's such a nice kid". As if YingYing is not nice and he's more believable :rolleyes:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lol i like the "it's probably a misunderstanding because he's such a nice kid". As if YingYing is not nice and he's more believable :rolleyes:
Fangirl are psychotic

I rem. Reading that kpop or singers/actors contracts says they can't date....a k pop person for caught dating and fired by their company

I watched Louis interview where he said he is cautious about dating news and going fully public because of the ramifications of it and that his company cautioned and would warn them about it

They believe tootam because he has those fangirl base and ya his parents are good ppl hahaha

Apparently YY isn't....

Celebrities Club Fri series coming to us soon

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Fangirl are psychotic

I rem. Reading that kpop or singers/actors contracts says they can't date....a k pop person for caught dating and fired by their company

I watched Louis interview where he said he is cautious about dating news and going fully public because of the ramifications of it and that his company cautioned and would warn them about it

They believe tootam because he has those fangirl base and ya his parents are good ppl hahaha

Apparently YY isn't....

Celebrities Club Fri series coming to us soon
Girl it wasnt fangirl but dj chowchow and dj matoom on efm chae radio Friday morning before the photos came out.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Toomtam is probably going to come out and say, he and Ying Ying already broke up or distanced before he hooked up with the third party. It's just that Ying Ying wouldn't let go, so he had to give her the cold shoulder to cut her off completely because he didn't want to mislead her. Haha. Thus, as a scorned ex-girlfriend, Ying Ying is blaming him as cheater as retaliation. Toomtam is going to apologize for not making it clear for Ying Ying. Hahahaha. Hey, it could be true.

But seriously. Who's watching or watched their lakorn together? Can anyone verify if there is such a scene like that in the lakorn?!

Anyway, it's good that Ying Ying is moving on.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
And the girl is going to say that she and her bf broke up long ago. Same excuses, different couple.

Update, chae show with Dj Moddum and ChowChow gave him a platform to clear himself: apparently he said him and YingYing been having problems for a while now and so he broke up with her. He admitted to talking to Looknam but only as friends :rolleyes:

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Those pix looks too candid n bad quality to be a lakorn photo.

Like they said... there's no secret In the world. Their karma and habits will be exposed

At the end of the day ....it should be taken w/a grain of salt and reading between the lines

Like the Michael Jackson documentary.
2 court cases....and the bed party....his die hard fans curse out the ppl who says otherwise.

Where there is smoke there is fire

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
And the girl is going to say that she and her bf broke up long ago. Same excuses, different couple.

Update, chae show with Dj Moddum and ChowChow gave him a platform to clear himself: apparently he said him and YingYing been having problems for a while now and so he broke up with her. He admitted to talking to Looknam but only as friends :rolleyes:
"Only as friend" lol he learnt nothing from Matt interview

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling

when you are already in a relationship, you don't go and "talk" to other people :rolleyes: (yes, i don't mean like talk, talk but talk as in flirt)
so many things can happen when you start "talking" to other people

mayag

sarNie Adult
Lol his people said the pictures were of them just playing around, nothing serious.

I'm sorry but if my bf was playing around and taking pix like that... Ooooo
What a dumb excuse!

Okay so now that it’s known for sure that Toomtam cheated, I wish he would just accept the allegations and apologize like a man. His silence is making it seem like he couldn’t care less.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
TT making YY sound like a clingy delusional exgf.

"We were already having problems for the past couple years..."
"I told her we should have some space...."
"We didn't have time for each other..."

YY said (per her interview), "he told me that we should give ourselves space, he wanted to find and collect himself. He said if we broke up he wouldn't date someone else for a while because he needs to "rest his heart" for some time".

Lying through his teeth the whole time... :facepalm:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

YY said (per her interview), "he told me that we should give ourselves space, he wanted to find and collect himself. He said if we broke up he wouldn't date someone else for a while because he needs to "rest his heart" for some time".

2019 has been savage and it is only March. We got Matt,Jussie Smolett, R kelly, Michael Jackson, Seungri and now TT... yeah I am proud

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

SMH, excuse of a caught red handed cheater. Funny how his manager sent notice to all the media that he'll give an interview to clear everything then all of a sudden cancelled because Moddum gave him to safer platform to spews his lies to only have the pictures leaked as soon as the show ended. Man if YingYing have more proofs, she should just release them all. I mean he already tried to turn her into a delusional clingy ex. So much for "dek dee dek narak maaak" :rolleyes:.