❤️ Various ET News

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Man it's only March. We have 9 months to go in 2019. What else? Tsk tsk.

In another news, what is going on with Ning P? She post a lakorn script about a nangrai sneaking behind with someone else's husband. Who now? Smh

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Omg nooooo!!! I would be heart broken if it was that Pop!! Lol
I thought it was pop the singer?

Lol

Fans are too funny and scary sometime.

Reality is always distorted and hatred can be soo intense.

I have never been such an extreme fan to any celebrities.

Case in point the environment don't always breed a person's moral and personality.

Nature vs. Nurture

But that's a whole other topic.

As I have stated before .....I like the actors but I have not like them enough not to call them out.

I felt the discussion about Matt's scandal was very mature. It shows how mature the fans are. They didn't excuse her behavior are defend her or trying to insult someone because they said something hahaha.

I know this is a sensitive subject with extreme fans where the celebrities are God.

You can't say you don't like this actor and so on.

I like Mint...but I will agree that she's not the best actress and unfortunately her roles she has recieved isn't that challenging and she has a speech problem. These are Facts. I have a speech problem so I can relate lol

I commend these reasonable fans.

I have read many times...I love so and so but ya they need to work on this....

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
You can support them and their work but still disagree and disappointed by their negative acts. We shouldn't put anyone on a pedestal or think they can do no wrong. I mean i love Johnny but i also acknowledged that he was a player in his early days of marriage.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah the caption said his heart stopped at the theatre. Who is he?
Omg nooo! That’s so scary and he’s so young too! His name is god itthipat. He’s a newbie but he’s already quite popular internationally because he was in a Chinese drama before. He’s the p’ek in Richy’s upcoming twin lakorn. Man I’m praying he recovers. I was literally just talking about him yesterday :(

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Okay I just read all of god’s fan accounts posts and it seems like god was not the one to have the heart attack but his dad was. They said they were able to get a heart beat. Thank goodness for that one. I was panicking for a bit

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh it did say khun por :facepalm: I dont know why i thought it was like a korean name. Thought he was Korean :facepalm:.

Anyways glad he's ok

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Sorry for the double post but i just realized that SK never admitted to cheating but we just accepted that he did cus we all like Aff better. Soooo do we go on believing he did or...

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Sorry for the double post but i just realized that SK never admitted to cheating but we just accepted that he did cus we all like Aff better. Soooo do we go on believing he did or...
What other reason could there be for Aff separating from him and not getting back with him no matter what. The best bet is he cheated lol and with the way he acts, I don’t doubt it

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
What other reason could there be for Aff separating from him and not getting back with him no matter what. The best bet is he cheated lol and with the way he acts, I don’t doubt it
I don't doubt it either but I'm just saying double standard lol. We ask for proofs with one but not the others. Quite interesting :pancarta:.

But anyways quick who are all the nangrai wih slanted mouth?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
All nangrais has slanted mouth when they talk lol. Cause at some point all of them act crazy. And then from what channel? If it's all channels that's even harder to name names

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I didn't have an opinion he cheated on not.

I try not to assume esp. Since I don't fully follow it.

Lol I'm not sure If it is compared to ying ying. Yy said theirs a 3rd hand. AFF is older and more matured

Porche claim no 3rd hand and is busy and now he is with another girl.

It's between the lines.

About N'rai...I saw a pix of Kob and her N rai
..I wonder if they are reuniting in a lakorn. She's having 1 w/pong

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Omg

I am watching Leaving Neverland ...crazy

The distortion of extreme fanatic who "celebrities" who can do no wrong....