❤️ Various ET News

HNA0

☀️
Did he?

Inm don't fully follow the ET and news but it said they broke up but if course it's not disclose

If that is true

Tsk tsk

Break up w/ them if you're no longer into it...

I need my men like Eddie Peng in sound of Desert ....1 man PK and soo understanding
I love that drama and love Eddie peng in there.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
"Poo ying laaew, poo chai choua"

That girl supposedly had a bf too.
I think it should be common sense that after you're considered an adult, you should be able to behave like one. Have courtesy by breaking up with someone face to face. The other person has that right. As a man, you should automatically take responsibility by letting the woman have her moment. Like geeeez, at least show her some respect.
So was it Miss Laos or no? Some aaid yes but some said no.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
He has cheated on her before this, so. Ying Ying loved and trusted him way too much.
Fool me once ...shame on you

Fool me twice...shame on me

I don't follow them but dang...I find it dishonorable to do that behind ppl back like that. Have some common courtesy and respect to other human.

My friend was dating this guy. He saw me at the gas station and was hitting on me and asked me out. I told her exactly what happen.

I had a guy friend who I haven't really talk to in a bit. He was married and had a kid. He message me to have "fun". I told him off that it was rude and disrespectful to his family.

Same w/my ex who told me he missed me and regrets it. I told him to figure himself out and be alone and figure his shit out b4 he gets into a relationship.

I had a moral code and I follow through. It was my respect and common courtesy to other WOMEN. I can only hope ppl can give the same courtesy to me.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The fact that he cheats and break it off with a text that is so low.

I guessed women who dates a guy that cheats to be with her probably hoping he won't do it to her. But how comfortable can you be in the relationship knowing he cheated. That's too much of a risk I am not willing to take.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
The fact that he cheats and break it off with a text that is so low.

I guessed women who dates a guy that cheats to be with her probably hoping he won't do it to her. But how comfortable can you be in the relationship knowing he cheated. That's too much of a risk I am not willing to take.
Well the girl he cheated with was cheating on her bf too so i guess you can say they deserve each other.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
Well the girl he cheated with was cheating on her bf too so i guess you can say they deserve each other.
the most important thing not to do in a relationship for me is cheating, i can never tolerate a cheater. so both of them are welcome to each other. better have them dating each other and and save others from the same fate as Ying Ying and the bf. i feel that one of them is going to cheat on the other in the future anyways, let them rot away together

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Screenshot_20190306-023217_Instagram.jpg

Could be wrong bc I don't know thai but I'm assuming this girl is the suspected 3rd party. If so, tsk tsk former costars too. I was rooting for Toomtam to get bigger again but dang I guess not with his dirty personal life. She looks like Ying Ying too so.....

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
View attachment 32728

Could be wrong bc I don't know thai but I'm assuming this girl is the suspected 3rd party. If so, tsk tsk former costars too. I was rooting for Toomtam to get bigger again but dang I guess not with his dirty personal life. She looks like Ying Ying too so.....
I’ve only watched one lakorn of hers. The one with Film. Man some girls should understand how painful it is to get cheated on and never should be a third hand in any relationship! Toomtam is such a douche bag blahhh

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
so there's another girl other than the Miss Laos?
i know her, i watched her in Jai Luang with Fluke, i liked her in that
ironically, her character was a woman who got cheated by her bf :pancarta:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
View attachment 32728

I think she's the suspected woman. Her caption was her defending herself. Saying ppl better check their news source before coming at her DM's. She's not a cheater and isn't fond of it.

@KitKat516 Not sure if it's the miss laos girl. They have a movie/project together though.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Well the lao girl usually gets less than 50 comments the latest one blew up to almost 1000 now