❤️ Various ET News

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I remember this was a Moddum blind item awhile back but no one really cared cause it was about a singer. People find actors' scandals more interesting for some reason.

Anyhow I think the blind item said all parties knew what was going on and was ok with the 3 people relationship.
Oh yeah i remember that too. Well netizen was bashing Beau, the one he went public with because she came last. That's why she post on her fb/ig that she really had no idea. She said he had another fb that she disnt know about. She said she saw that girl in the background of a few pictures but never was curious about it. I guess i can understand her cus she's yhe one he was public about. The other girl he kept in Phuket (?). So how would she really know if he was really hiding her.

What i want to know is (yes im nosey) what made him decided to marry the other girl after a decade of secrecy?

bit

sarNie Adult
So you celebrate valentine with the caption everyday is valentine then a week later marry someone else... that is some serious lakorn sh*t.

Blind item is ussually true, we only don’t know who they are.

bit

sarNie Adult
Oh yeah i remember that too. Well netizen was bashing Beau, the one he went public with because she came last. That's why she post on her fb/ig that she really had no idea. She said he had another fb that she disnt know about. She said she saw that girl in the background of a few pictures but never was curious about it. I guess i can understand her cus she's yhe one he was public about. The other girl he kept in Phuket (?). So how would she really know if he was really hiding her.

What i want to know is (yes im nosey) what made him decided to marry the other girl after a decade of secrecy?
Something cooking in the oven?... my guess.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
So you celebrate valentine with the caption everyday is valentine then a week later marry someone else... that is some serious lakorn sh*t.

Blind item is ussually true, we only don’t know who they are.
Omg i saw that too. Man this really put things in perspective doesnt it? Like you think you know someone cus you've been with them for so long but as it turns out, you dont at all. I mean we hear these stories time and time again. Neighbors of killers shocked to find out how evil the person they say hi to day in and day out is. Or wife/gf finding out the person they love and trust having a secret family elsewhere. I had a patient who had two families and they didn't find out about one another til he died! One he married in Cambodia and one he married here. We having to be HIPPA compliance couldn't say anything.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Omg i saw that too. Man this really put things in perspective doesnt it? Like you think you know someone cus you've been with them for so long but as it turns out, you dont at all. I mean we hear these stories time and time again. Neighbors of killers shocked to find out how evil the person they say hi to day in and day out is. Or wife/gf finding out the person they love and trust having a secret family elsewhere. I had a patient who had two families and they didn't find out about one another til he died! One he married in Cambodia and one he married here. We having to be HIPPA compliance couldn't say anything.
Yeah, it's so scary. I watched a few crime mysteries about killers having two families. Or like the guy kills his first family moves away and starts a new one.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, it's so scary. I watched a few crime mysteries about killers having two families. Or like the guy kills his first family moves away and starts a new one.
I used to love crime shows. Marathon quite a few. Snapped used to be my favorite lol. But some of them scared me just how evil the minds can be.

I never understood how people can share partner. I know love can be blind but that's a new blindness kind of level. For all the money in the world I can't do it. You have to love yourself before he loves you. A man will continue to do to you what is allowed.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
But then again i do know a couple (is that what they're called?) that all lives together very happily. They've been together since 16-17 and they're in their 40s now. I dont ask but i am at awed at how happy they are. What is normal to them may not be normal to us but that doesnt mean it is wrong.

So back to Pop's drama. Seems like his family and non entertainment besties all knew about his wife. They all said that he's wanting to marry his wife for a long long time now. This is like the talk of the town now, bigger scandal than Matt now lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
But then again i do know a couple (is that what they're called?) that all lives together very happily. They've been together since 16-17 and they're in their 40s now. I dont ask but i am at awed at how happy they are. What is normal to them may not be normal to us but that doesnt mean it is wrong.

So back to Pop's drama. Seems like his family and non entertainment besties all knew about his wife. They all said that he's wanting to marry his wife for a long long time now. This is like the talk of the town now, bigger scandal than Matt now lol.
That's just wrong. His family and others knew but fine by it. If the 10 years girl doesn't know his wife then they screwed her over majorly. But if she knew about it then everyone is just messed up. Now is a chance for Matt to stay quiet and take several seats in the back...like way back.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That's a long double life. 10 years is no joke. Being with one person is exhausting being with 2 is like climbing Mount Everest.

bit

sarNie Adult

That’s even more screw up with the family knowing yet no one update the 2nd girl about it. (Or the 2nd really don’t care) because don’t tell me you can hide this type of news very well with everyone involve.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Probably because he is just a singer...?

They always bash the girls

If ppl want poly - be open and honest about it and find likes minded ppl

If you want an open relationship - again be open and honest...some ppl are into it.

I know a friend who does this and sometime it gets complicated. The gf was feeling down/jealous. Sometime she felt like she wasn't invited in often enough

I agree w/everyone....I can't handle 1 person (I need alone time) ....let alone two. Too complicated and too much work.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Someone said Pop was on a show that filmed at his house. He showed a picture of his gf which was the wife so they questioned how does his entertainment friends and gf not know? Well the friends said probably because the girls looks alike. I do believe that because i mean the media and net would had blast this long ago if they knew if they were two different girls :rolleyes:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Someone said Pop was on a show that filmed at his house. He showed a picture of his gf which was the wife so they questioned how does his entertainment friends and gf not know? Well the friends said probably because the girls looks alike. I do believe that because i mean the media and net would had blast this long ago if they knew if they were two different girls :rolleyes:
The show was TeeTaiKrua I think. It must have been a blurry small pic or something 5555 But then he probably dated two women who looks exactly alike for a reason. :risas3:

The media doesn't pay much attention to their singers/artists, unless they get a hint of a huge scandal.

This guy must be hot
He's getting all the ladies with his honey voice. :pancarta: Some ladies love the teddy bear type.