❤️ Various ET News

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Wow it has gotten tricky. Is it an eye witness or is it hearsay of what she said or interrupt?

These type of things are sooo tricky from a 3rd party who isn't there..

I been in this situations as the 3rd party and as the person in the relationship -.-'

Yikes

I rem. ...that time and rumors. . dunno why during that time ...it gave me a cheating vibe...?

Lol stop teasing and just do it ...If you're going to throw it out...go all the way
Ok so i didnt finish translating what she and her friends (yes more than 1 friends) posted back and forth.

So her friends said "congratulations on your new love. Finally you escaped and found someone good"
Grace replied "cant talk much, my throat hurts" (which has two different meanings, the original meaning i thought was like she just didnt want to say. You know like itchy or dry throat. And the other one is literally:confused0:). Then another friend asked "why does it hurt? Who strangled you? But don't press too hard else it'll leave some marks" :eek: another added "oh no more strangling, smacked upside the ears instead":eek:

Whoa like thats some strong "jokes" :confused:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ok so i didnt finish translating what she and her friends (yes more than 1 friends) posted back and forth.

So her friends said "congratulations on your new love. Finally you escaped and found someone good"
Grace replied "cant talk much, my throat hurts" (which has two different meanings, the original meaning i thought was like she just didnt want to say. You know like itchy or dry throat. And the other one is literally:confused0:). Then another friend asked "why does it hurt? Who strangled you? But don't press too hard else it'll leave some marks" :eek: another added "oh no more strangling, smacked upside the ears instead":eek:

Oh wow, does sound like they are saying he abused her. Wonder if they will reveal anything else soon.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
All he said she said but than it does made sense on why Gif and Boom said what they said. Originally i thought it had something to do with abortion.

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Well people are saying it's in the past so let's focus on his current relationship because she's pretty and they look cute together. Wow wtf.

Typical Thailand.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Blah... Well, it's Dao's choice I guess.... But in a way it didn't look like he gave her a choice though. She looked like she wanted to keep it on the low...

spanky

sarNie OldFart

Wow

Sadly I witness a crazy relationship like that.... both were raeng and my family...sigh....

Sadly lakorn portray that quiet too oftens......even not the physical hitting was hard grabbing and dragging

Urg... the girls always get it the worse

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
Wow

Sadly I witness a crazy relationship like that.... both were raeng and my family...sigh....

Sadly lakorn portray that quiet too oftens......even not the physical hitting was hard grabbing and dragging

Urg... the girls always get it the worse
i am experiencing it right now and would you believe that they are my.........grandparents :facepalm:
so yeah, that makes any attempts to interfere and giving advice more and more difficult because they are the elders and we are the youngsters
actually it already happened years ago when i was little, i was young but i still remember the fights, they even went to the police *sigh*
so i never thought i will experience it again, and my parents, my uncles and aunts, we tried everything but nothing changed :BangHead:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i am experiencing it right now and would you believe that they are my.........grandparents :facepalm:
so yeah, that makes any attempts to interfere and giving advice more and more difficult because they are the elders and we are the youngsters
actually it already happened years ago when i was little, i was young but i still remember the fights, they even went to the police *sigh*
so i never thought i will experience it again, and my parents, my uncles and aunts, we tried everything but nothing changed :BangHead:

I feel ya. I witness it with my parents And siblings...aunt & uncle that it gave a pretense that it was "normal & ok.". I was ready to call the cops on my family. They are decades older than me.. Esp ....the old school thinking (culture/generational) . Not an excuse but an explanation.

My parents always said. :we hit you because we love you:

rae

sarNie Adult
Blah... Well, it's Dao's choice I guess.... But in a way it didn't look like he gave her a choice though. She looked like she wanted to keep it on the low...
Yeah it does look like he forced her hand, since he came out calling her his girlfriend while she refers to still studying him or something. Dao needs to run, he wasn't respecting her boundaries already.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yeah it does look like he forced her hand, since he came out calling her his girlfriend while she refers to still studying him or something. Dao needs to run, he wasn't respecting her boundaries already.
Well they're vacationing just the two of them in Japan right now so im sure she's ok with it.

x0unerthanlater

Cr: nine entertain yt

Thonhom has given her interview. Her supplement brand, "18", with Co-owners DJ Mathoom and Taew, was accused of fake Batch Codes and making false claims of where it was made.

To sum it up: TH says the alleged leaked chat is based on slander. It has no source, like who or where it's from. She's not certain whose chat it was but she has an idea of who might be trying to discredit the brand.
The claim about fake batch codes is false. She says anyone can check their validity with the Food and Drug Adminstration. From the previous time they, "18" had these same allegations made towards them, they already went through everything the legal way.
The claims about the misleading information of where it's made, she says that the supplements are MADE IN KOREA but the packaging (box) is made in Thailand. The Food and Drug Administration has already validated this as well. She has the paperwork to show that the supplements are garuanteed.

Some ppl were saying that they're using Taew as a presenter just to get popular (not sure how this was said). TH said that Taew is not a presenter but she's a co-owner. 18 doesn't use presenters but the Bosses promote it themselves.

She will be taking legal actions against the ppl/person who "leaked" the chat and slandered the brand.

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Dan said he will be ready to marry Patty within 2-3 years. He said definitely not this year cus of the time crunch but he's financially ready now. Awwwww cant wait!!!

x0unerthanlater

Dan said he will be ready to marry Patty within 2-3 years. He said definitely not this year cus of the time crunch but he's financially ready now. Awwwww cant wait!!!
Finally! Dan was my first Thai boyband bias. He was sooooo cute too me when I was a kid lol He and Pattie are adorbs!

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Dao is more than okay with Porshe flaunting their relationship. I mean, why else would she do a couple event with him? That's exposure, promotion, and a pay check. I don't think Dao is the type of girl a guy can force to do something she's not willing to.

As for Grace, I hope she learns her lesson to never choose a guy over her family again and an abusive one, too?! Family is family. I hope her family finds it in their hearts to forgive her. You can hate the person's mistakes and their actions, but never hate the person.

I don't even know why Thai people are obsessed with supplements when even the Thai celebrity owners themselves don't use their own products. Almost every Thai celebrity has dibs in this business. It's all fake in the end. Healthy skin and hair comes from genetics, what you eat/drink, no drugs, no stress, sunscreen, moisturizer, and no sun. There's no way around that. There's no miracle pill that can supplement that. All of these fake advertisements of collagen are pretty sad. But whatever. A lot of it is psychological too. And then you have the lasers to beauty clinics that enhance the skin, which have zero relations to the supplements either. Anyway, I'm not a fan of supplements because I think anything healthy for you isn't going to be meshed into a simple beat all drink or pill.

I don't take vitamins either. I just increase the intake of organic veggies if I'm low on something.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Agreed. People who buy these celebrity products are dumb. Let's not forget that they have a specialized team of people who make sure that the stars look good all day, everyday. Plus they can afford expensive skin treatments whenever they need to.

"No one is ugly, just poor."

Last edited: