❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It's a grey area because it does say something like you dont sleep with other people's "wife or children" (bit ben look/mia krai). However they tend to hold that to married people more. So it's more culturally not accepted. One thing i do applaud him for and do believe is that he said he'll stop at one person when he's married.
Oh okay so it’s more of a cultural problem instead of a religious one. Thanks for explaining :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Gossips are sometime fun, thats why I'm in this thread all the time. i never pretend to be a good person who dont gossip.:)
It's a fine line with gossiping. It can be harmful and fun and I never said anyone is good or bad.

It's a grey area.

I've gossip as well but to determine how hurtful and harmful it is to an actual person. I'm not talking about celebrity gossip.

It be harmful if we are on their IG cursing them.

I'm talking about daily lives. I been a subject of these gossips and rumors and it is very hurtful and harmful.

I have also gossip in that way as well.

It's different when discussing facts and then I see ppl at lunch talking mad shit about other ppl....

Personally for myself ...I have learn how hurtful it is and try to just discuss the fact.

A wonderful drama I watched is pinocchio....it talks about manipulations of media and honesty

twister02

M♥K
I’m not Buddhist so for anyone who is, are people not allowed to sleep with people before marriage like how it is in Islam and Christianity? Is it immoral in the actual religion or is it just considered immoral in the Thai culture cause I know in the Thai culture itself it’s not good to sleep around before marriage.
I'm a Catholic and in our religion, pre-marital sex is considered sin and immoral but people are weak and sinful anyway :lol:
In a way, it is already considered that if you have a partner for years now, you are banging each other behind curtains regardless if you are married or not :risas3::risas3:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I'm a Catholic and in our religion, pre-marital sex is considered sin and immoral but people are weak and sinful anyway :lol:
In a way, it is already considered that if you have a partner for years now, you are banging each other behind curtains regardless if you are married or not :risas3::risas3:
Exhibit A of why I’ve never had a BF yet. I’m trying to keep my V-card until marriage but unfortunately, that’s like almost impossible these days.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I limit my gossiping to just celebs. The people around me are too boring to gossip about.

Lol yes we're all weak humans. I never expect my partner to be a virgin, oh heck no. Come with experience please lol.

twister02

M♥K
Exhibit A of why I’ve never had a BF yet. I’m trying to keep my V-card until marriage but unfortunately, that’s like almost impossible these days.
Honestly, I believe it's really up to you. If you're the girl, you have the control over your body. If you wanted to keep that before marriage, just be firm about it..I think your man can wait for you if he really does love you.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I say it's up to you and how you feel.

Do what makes you feel happy

It's a natural course w/the chemical in our body.

Adrik

sarNie Egg
But we dont even know if he was or wasnt up front. True that being a gentleman is not talking or bragging but it's also having respect for them in other ways too. You dont say "just take it as spreading charity" (bang boon gun baang) after all is done with and you go your separate ways. So gentlemanly of him. I would had been ok with his players way if he didnt keep saying that and using Buddha's quote saying he's practicing within moral boundaries (nai sin nai taam). Like keep away from that if you're going to sleep around. But thats just me. I dont see him as evil but i sure dont see him as a gentleman either. I'll still watch his lakorns.

And i dont get why he's like the only one (well the very few) that these girls kept trying to exposed for years. Could it be that the others are up front players so they knew what they were getting into?
did he still say all those things in his new interview?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
did he still say all those things in his new interview?
He's said he didn't mean to hurt those who were hurt and all these things that are happening must be his karma.
He seems a lot softer and not making jokes of it as much. Maybe cus he's getting bashed for not respecting women. But at the end of the day, he will still be ok cus that's what everyone kept saying. Media after media kept saying only the girls will come out of this scarred not Pope. So sad.

Adrik

sarNie Egg
He's said he didn't mean to hurt those who were hurt and all these things that are happening must be his karma.
He seems a lot softer and not making jokes of it as much. Maybe cus he's getting bashed for not respecting women. But at the end of the day, he will still be ok cus that's what everyone kept saying. Media after media kept saying only the girls will come out of this scarred not Pope. So sad.
it's sad indeed

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
sad reality of being a woman. the things men get away with is crazy. even if both are at fault, the woman still bears all the blame. society keeps failing again and again. hopefully this doesnt spill over to the next generation.

Reactions: rae

spanky

sarNie OldFart
sad reality of being a woman. the things men get away with is crazy. even if both are at fault, the woman still bears all the blame. society keeps failing again and again. hopefully this doesnt spill over to the next generation.
I feel the next generation are more progressive

I.e. 1hd & Gmm and line t.v. caters to the youth

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I think with the MeToo movement, it is helping women stand up to say this isn't right and that we too are human being and no lesser than men. BUT, there is a but, it is hard, difficult and will continue to be a uphill battle in countries that continue to believe that women is the weaker sex. Thailand for instance continues to believe and teach that women are weaker and values depends on how men views them. Even the most progressive thai women at the end of the day will still say we are weaker than men.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Awwww PJ is courting Thissa... Waaah what about my Mik?!
PJ is so handsome! PJ and Thisa is an unexpected pairing but they are cute :) I remember after I saw PJ post a selfie with Thisa on his IG, he started liking every single photo she posted on her ig after that and I was like does he have a crush on her or something? He’s so obvious about his crush lol Too cute :icon12:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol he straight up said that he got Tah and them(her gang) to help him build a bridge. I think PJ is more her type but man after the second time around i thought she weakened to Mik.