❤️ Various ET News

rae

sarNie Adult
His fans are clearing his name for him so he's ok. They said she was trying to blackmail him so they will protect him.

Others are saying she should had kept it quiet, she should had.. she should had.. she.. she..

Like it's so bad that they're saying "her rates are pretty low" WOW....

They're both not wrong. Im not bashing him per se but more like the double standard is what's pissing me off.

I dont think she got hacked but more like someone close to her did it.
Omg that actually makes me angry, why should she keep quiet when everyone else gets a turn slandering her and calling her every name in the book? Pope is gonna be fine since his fans are defending him, but she doesn't have someone like that. It's already humiliating enough that all her private life is now public info, but now she has to come out on her own to clear the air and answer some very uncomfortable and personal questions. What she's doing right now takes guts and that's more than I can say for those that harass her with malicious comments.

It just really sucks that she's on the receiving end of all the vitriol when this whole thing is just two consenting adults in an arrangement that they both agreed to. Also it takes two to tango so if she really is whatever people are calling her then he ain't much cleaner either.

Adrik

sarNie Egg
The reason I think why this girl was bash was the timeline.

If I remember correctly
She came out of nowhere to say she is seeing a popular hero from a less colour channel. So reporters interview Pope and he just straight out denied it by joking that maybe its the OneHD hero since they have less colour than ch3

Then I’m not sure what happen but there seems to be some gossiping between friends or someone posting something about Pope in FB. This time when reporters ask Pope he did the PNong excuse.

Then suddenly all this chat expose, so for Pope’s fans, the timeline is a little suspicious.

Not helping are the ex gossiping about her.
oh yeah i remember that too. maybe that's why he broke up with her

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The reason I think why this girl was bash was the timeline.

If I remember correctly
She came out of nowhere to say she is seeing a popular hero from a less colour channel. So reporters interview Pope and he just straight out denied it by joking that maybe its the OneHD hero since they have less colour than ch3

Then I’m not sure what happen but there seems to be some gossiping between friends or someone posting something about Pope in FB. This time when reporters ask Pope he did the PNong excuse.

Then suddenly all this chat expose, so for Pope’s fans, the timeline is a little suspicious.

Not helping are the ex gossiping about her.
Oh shoot I don’t remember that. Kind of makes sense

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
View attachment 32093 Harit and Soraya 10 years later :icon12: Can we get one last lakorn with these two please :angel10: PPTV come snatch these two up for a lakorn please!
Ateam. Aaah I am nostalgic now... back when I would read A-team fanfictions nonstop on Sarnworld. :thumbup: "Midnight mistress" was @sarN in her wildest :pancarta:Honestly I can't believe I have been here for 10 years now !! Where has the time gone ?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Actually there were rumors that a certain charitable praek was seeing a singer. The netizen investigate and found that it may be Pope and the girl may be Muay Li. The media asked Pope first and he completely denied it saying she was a sister. They then asked if he is afraid of getting scandals. He said he isnt because he does things within a moral boundaries. Muay Li then post on her ig "bro and sis? Alright" That made the media go seek her out and she said yea they know each other like he said.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I've noticed that with these friends with benefits arrangements, it usually ends up with one side catching feelings and wanting more from the relationship.

I hate the double standards though, because if she is easy, then so is he. Also, I don't believe she leaked it herself because she also has a lot to lose, seeing as her reputation is now smeared and she's out of a job, and for what? Does Pope really think she would go and torpedo her life just for a chance with him, or to get revenge on him? :confused12::rolleyes:
Most time it is the girl side. Let's be honest we girls can be fragile and very emotional

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Actually there were rumors that a certain charitable praek was seeing a singer. The netizen investigate and found that it may be Pope and the girl may be Muay Li. The media asked Pope first and he completely denied it saying she was a sister. They then asked if he is afraid of getting scandals. He said he isnt because he does things within a moral boundaries. Muay Li then post on her ig "bro and sis? Alright" That made the media go seek her out and she said yea they know each other like he said.
Lol the more I find out the more I think she did kind of leak the messages. She seems more shady now

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ateam. Aaah I am nostalgic now... back when I would read A-team fanfictions nonstop on Sarnworld. :thumbup: "Midnight mistress" was @sarN in her wildest :pancarta:Honestly I can't believe I have been here for 10 years now !! Where has the time gone ?
I miss A-team :( they are one of my favorite couples in the lakorn world.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol the more I find out the more I think she did kind of leak the messages. She seems more shady now
If she did, would she leak the money transfer to make her look so cheap?

She would be extremely extremely stupid since the Captain/Min scandal is still so fresh.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
How come he got as many followers even more than the likes of Mark and Nadech ? Mystery
Because Boy was actually at one point bigger than Nadech and Mark. He was not limited by a manager. I heard he accepted presenters rate that was expensive but affordable and he didn't have all the restrictions that Ae put on the other 2. He was willing to do extra without billing extra so he had faces all over Thailand as well.

Or it can be argued that Nadech "doesn't have an ig".

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Because Boy was actually at one point bigger than Nadech and Mark. He was not limited by a manager. I heard he accepted presenters rate that was expensive but affordable and he didn't have all the restrictions that Ae put on the other 2. He was willing to do extra without billing extra so he had faces all over Thailand as well.

Or it can be argued that Nadech "doesn't have an ig".
Boy is the advertising king. I heard by people who have visited BKK that his face is everywhere lol

sarNie Adult
Boy is the advertising king. I heard by people who have visited BKK that his face is everywhere lol
It's true. His face is even in Watson's drugstore in the Philippines :risas3:. It's for this Thai facial cream something, i dunno. Hahaha i just saw Boy's face and was so pleasantly surprised. Other Thai actors who have ads here are Bella for Maybeline, Yaya for Pantene and of course Mario, both for Unilever products and a local clothing brand (Mario's really popular in the Philippines).

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
It's true. His face is even in Watson's drugstore in the Philippines :risas3:. It's for this Thai facial cream something, i dunno. Hahaha i just saw Boy's face and was so pleasantly surprised. Other Thai actors who have ads here are Bella for Maybeline, Yaya for Pantene and of course Mario, both for Unilever products and a local clothing brand (Mario's really popular in the Philippines).
Whenever i meet new friends who are philippinos(sp?) And know that I'm thai, they always always mention Mario lol.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Didn’t Mario used to live in the Philippines and doesnt he have like a really popular movie there?

sarNie Adult
Whenever i meet new friends who are philippinos(sp?) And know that I'm thai, they always always mention Mario lol.
I think Filipinos think the only Thai person in the world who performs abroad is Mario haha but since they are showing Thai Lakorns here now, more stars are getting known here. But Mario is still the most popular.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
If she did, would she leak the money transfer to make her look so cheap?

She would be extremely extremely stupid since the Captain/Min scandal is still so fresh.
But what's the story with her and Mek Jirakit? Haven't been following this story cause I don't find the "scandal" is all that scandalous or interesting but just half-listening to ET news. And they were saying 3 ex-boyfriends, one is Mek amd the other 2 are AF boys like she is? were bashing her and saying she's done this type of stuff before.

I don't know, 1 or 2 exes talking trash can be put on them. But 3 exes all saying the same stuff ahout you? Makes me think there could be more to the story.