❤️ Various ET News

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
As much as people deny it they live for drama. As i've always said, I think people are just looking for a bad person when a breakup happens.

Yes, the timing is terrible. I believe SK befriended her then swooped up to be her prince charming when Matt and her boyfriend broke up. I'm sure SK been cheating on Aff long before Matt came along.

It's like when people are purposefully loud whispering talking crap about you but won't confront you face to face... over and over... I'd be bound to be edgy and rude. Intentionally and unintentionally. Am I saying she is handling it correctly? No. But do I think all the hate is necessary? No.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yes she is single. Apparently a photo of a money transaction receipt got leaked too? Pope is the man right now haha

Lol it's always the quiet ones.

Adrik

sarNie Egg
Yes she is single. Apparently a photo of a money transaction receipt got leaked too? Pope is the man right now haha

Lol it's always the quiet ones.

May i know the general public's point of view on this matter? Or a similar case like this. Do people accept it or not?

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Pretty sure Pope a gentleman in the streets but a you know what in the sheets. ;) gagahaha

I love him though but he's not known for having the cleanest of "dating" history. I mean he's single but he's been known to flirt with them and have them. I think our Pope is more of a NSA type of guy. Lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
They are hating cus they think she leaked it. It came from her phone. She claimed her email got hacked. I think she took a screenshot of it and sent to her friends. They apparently been going at it for 5 or so months. So it could be that she got hacked or her friend-enemy sent it to the media.

She lost her airline job over it.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
They are hating cus they think she leaked it. It came from her phone. She claimed her email got hacked. I think she took a screenshot of it and sent to her friends. They apparently been going at it for 5 or so months. So it could be that she got hacked or her friend-enemy sent it to the media.

She lost her airline job over it.
Well if she leaked it, then I guess it’s her karma to get all this hate and get fired from her job. If her friends leaked it, that’s really messed up but at the same time, you should be a bit smarter and remember that Pope is 2018’s biggest Thai celeb and that people are thirsty for a scandal. Quite stupid of her to send screenshots of their convos to her “friends”

However if she actually was hacked and the release of the messages have nothing to do with her, getting fired from her job is just wrong!

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
in bed with hotest 2018 p'ek is a must share to the world what a dumb ass to thank like that. Even if it's your best friend you shouldn't share with it cause you never know when they going to turn their back on you.
Just my OPINION and ASSUMPTION maybe they are not in good term and that is why she leak it and claim that she's been hacked because who the hell would know that you are in bed with Pope and have chat with him plus have pic of him if you don't open your mouth.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol i talked to and share quite a lot with my best friend, not random people but my good friends. If im dating someone or seeing someone who is stressing me out cus he's using me like a prostitute then i would share that with my friends too. That's just me though.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lol i talked to and share quite a lot with my best friend, not random people but my good friends. If im dating someone or seeing someone who is stressing me out cus he's using me like a prostitute then i would share that with my friends too. That's just me though.
I would tell my bestfriends if I was talking or dating someone but I would never screenshots of our conversations to them if I was dating a celebrity of his caliber. It’s different when you’re dating a normal person versus someone who is a huge public figure

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Isn't she consenting to see him though? Like she would know he ain't bout to tell everyone he's got a gf. If they never agreed to date in the first place, IDK what she expected from him. As a girl, you should probably find out where you stand with a man before sleeping with him. If says he isn't looking for a gf/a relationship then she should rethink if she should still talk to him or not. As adults both sides could just outright get it straight before doing the dirty then feeling salty... and causing yourself grief.

It's probably one of her friends.... this happens to a lot of celebrities. Esp. the guys. The girls they get with always flex to her friends then her friends "leak" the chats, pictures etc. etc.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Maybe she expect something different after 5months of sleeping together. Who knows. I think its a bit hard to swallow when you know the guy everyone think is so pure and clean is like behind closed doors lol.

But then again i just cant imagine her leaking something like this out cus i mean he's sending her money! Thats can mean 2 things: you're in a relationship and he's providing for you or he's just paying you for sex. How can you hold your head in public, especially for a female where the standards are way different?

I probably would give him more credit if he just start to have this type of rumors but its been around him for years! Lol maybe since he came into this industry. To top it off, in his interview he acts (maybe jokingly or maybe not) as if he's doing charity. Wow, so gentleman.