❤️ Various ET News

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
They are talking!! Lol makes my fan heart happy.
Yayyyy! If she can wait for him, I'll full on ship. She's got good taste in men!

They're both so pretty and handsome. Tall and pale. It must be a dream come true for Mik and he is a smart being quick to act. I didn't realize they were only 1 year apart, maybe bc Mik hit popular leading man status last on in his career.

I ship but I don't want my boat to sink if she doesn't wait.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yayyyy! If she can wait for him, I'll full on ship. She's got good taste in men!

They're both so pretty and handsome. Tall and pale. It must be a dream come true for Mik and he is a smart being quick to act. I didn't realize they were only 1 year apart, maybe bc Mik hit popular leading man status last on in his career.

I ship but I don't want my boat to sink if she doesn't wait.
Lol i get you. Well i think he kinda won her heart because he was crushing and wanting to court her many years ago but then you know, she wasnt exactly free then. Now years later, he's still the same. She's pretty patience and loyal so if she end up not waiting it would be due to her heart just wasnt melting for him.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
How to succeed in the Thai Entertainment nowadays

1. Have a Koojin *bonus points for dating your koojin.

2.Date someone famous who isn’t your koojin but well known already

3. Be scandalous

You may be lucky and get a good script that’ll be a hit but that’s really rare for the 2010’s.
Lol this sounds pretty accurate. Hahahha.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
How to succeed in the Thai Entertainment nowadays

1. Have a Koojin *bonus points for dating your koojin.

2.Date someone famous who isn’t your koojin but well known already

3. Be scandalous

You may be lucky and get a good script that’ll be a hit but that’s really rare for the 2010’s.
Have connections no talent.
Oh wait... or be a halfie.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol so sad that Matt and SK barely starting to date and we're over here counting down to the day they break up.
:risas3: we are some savage fans. Most of us are being realistic and deep down we know they ain't making it. We are basically counting down the days she will meet her "widower" that's all.

But they sure look normal sitting eating together...almost like an ordinary couple just spending time together instead of one of the most talked about couple in Thailand right now.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
:risas3: we are some savage fans. Most of us are being realistic and deep down we know they ain't making it. We are basically counting down the days she will meet her "widower" that's all.

But they sure look normal sitting eating together...almost like an ordinary couple just spending time together instead of one of the most talked about couple in Thailand right now.
And hilarious how they just chose a simple place that was brightly lit and out in the open.

BeLLa

sarNie Adult

One thing that i notice about sk family is that they doesnt look like rich family.. from their ig story they always hangout at normal place and always eat street food

byebye

sarNie OldFart
One thing that i notice about sk family is that they doesnt look like rich family.. from their ig story they always hangout at normal place and always eat street food
Hmmm..maybe they have a humble side. Gosh, I am envious of those that's able to eat street food. When I was in Thailand during the summer, my intention was to eat some street food then when I got there I could not do it. Even in China and Cambodia I couldn't do it. Sigh, but it looks so good.

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Hmmm..maybe they have a humble side. Gosh, I am envious of those that's able to eat street food. When I was in Thailand during the summer, my intention was to eat some street food then when I got there I could not do it. Even in China and Cambodia I couldn't do it. Sigh, but it looks so good.
Why?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yeah they are pretty humble. And they dont go around driving million dollars cars or show off how many Patek watches they have either.

You know, does anyone remember how much Aff spent on her wedding? Lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah they are pretty humble. And they dont go around driving million dollars cars or show off how many Patek watches they have either.

You know, does anyone remember how much Aff spent on her wedding? Lol
I am sure it was a good amount. But.i don't ever remember any celebrities mentioned the cost of their wedding. I thought it was a nice wedding. Did they have it at his zoo or something?