❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Also why is Gyeon famous in Thailand? Isn’t she Korean? She has like 1.4 million followers on ig! That’s more than most of the Ch3 newbies

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Just a another reminder that at the end they are just humans w/colored glassed jobs

I'm neutral w/Matt...but this makes me like her....she is just a person...shade of grey...just a human who does stupid shit like we all do hahahha..expect it's entertaining and certain ppl can learn from their mistakes.

Too many mistakes in the world for us to do ourselves....

Reminds me of the club Friday w/oil..Chris..what's her name....

At the end no1 is really happy...they either learn from it and move on or they don't ans repeat the pattern of misery

It's their life.

Aff is not affected by this. It help move her divorce faster. She also was in a similar situation with her ex, him and pinky.....

It's their karma to be tangle in this web and theirs alone to deal w/the consequences....

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Jui and Push posted a selfie with Aff. I'm dying laughing

Eyy I'll stay believing that Matt was not a 3rd hand, at least not knowingly at the time. Probably became his friend only but he had other plans, ready to swoop her up the moment he was free.

Matt wouldn't be that dumb to be a mistress, and I'm stand my ground on that. Just bad timing that made it look suspicious.

That's why my friends,

I don't become friends with new guys that is already in a committed relationship A
And why I'm particular about new female friendships my man will form after we are committed. Unless she's a coworker, or we both befriended her, then I will be eyeing you lady. Lololol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Most people would disagree because ive been reading that she came out of the interview looking like a fool with a thick skin of a mia noy. What they dont realize or forgotten was that she's thick skin cus this industry is not her end game like most celebs. She has other goals. Whats so funny is that acting is not her passion but yet she does it so much better than some in her channel. Lol maybe thats why she's hated. She's Matt Jaaa Rewind! Lol
In my opinion Matt is the most talented ch3 actress of her gen. She can switch from one expression (funny, crazy) to another (intense, serious, sad) like no other business. She can play a Raeng torturious character without looking unconvincing but making you shake with fear while in the next scene she can become the most modest and respectful girl in the town. It's too bad she is messing with... that. I still think SK is not her level (when I think Aff could have had Aum A... sigh) and is downplaying herself. Sorry

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
View attachment 28036 Alek got asked about Matt and Toey I think?
lol I'm seeing the media banning together after that 9entertaonment dude got butt hurt over Matt. Wonder if this will turn into another Ploy lol. The headline said "what does Alex think after Matt refused to apologize to Toey regarding her coming out to protect her [Matt]"

Wtf, let's rewind! At the event, the media asked if she spologized to any of her Dara friends for having to answer questions about her. Matt said no, she only apologized to Mint cus Mint Got the brunt of it. She also said that she's sure her other friends understand and they all sent her support and words of encouragements. She did not say she not going to apologize to anyone else or refused to.

So that was the headline, and Alek said "I'm sure that no one wants others to be affected by this. I've talked to Toey about it a little because we are worried about her since we are friends. I think the reason why she didn't protect other friends is probably because she had a lot on her mind. I've been through something like is before (I think he meant the stress of facing drama, remember when they thought he stole Toey from Alex R?) Toey doesn't tell me much about her Furby gang. Also please don't link us (him and Toey) to the past because I'm tired of it (you go Alek)"

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
lol I'm seeing the media banning together after that 9entertaonment dude got butt hurt over Matt. Wonder if this will turn into another Ploy lol. The headline said "what does Alex think after Matt refused to apologize to Toey regarding her coming out to protect her [Matt]"

Wtf, let's rewind! At the event, the media asked if she spologized to any of her Dara friends for having to answer questions about her. Matt said no, she only apologized to Mint cus Mint Got the brunt of it. She also said that she's sure her other friends understand and they all sent her support and words of encouragements. She did not say she not going to apologize to anyone else or refused to.

So that was the headline, and Alek said "I'm sure that no one wants others to be affected by this. I've talked to Toey about it a little because we are worried about her since we are friends. Reason why she didn't protect other friends is probably because she had a lot on her mind. I've been through something like is before (I think he meant the stress of facing drama, remember where they thought he stole Toey from Alex R?) Toey doesn't tell me much about her Furby gang. Also please don't link us (him and Toey) to the past because I'm tired of it (you go Alek)"
He answered well! Ugh can they stop asking all of Matt’s friends please! It’s getting annoying. Thanks :) I

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
He answered well! Ugh can they stop asking all of Matt’s friends please! It’s getting annoying. Thanks :) I
lol yeah Thai media are annoying at times. Like they're trying to ask Aff for her opinions too but Aff informed them that she will not answer any questions in regards to her ex husband. She said they have no other connection beside their daughter so she has no business or rights to make comments about his private life.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
lol yeah Thai media are annoying at times. Like they're trying to ask Aff for her opinions too but Aff informed them that she will not answer any questions in regards to her ex husband. She said they have no other connection beside their daughter so she has no business or rights to make comments about his private life.
Matt better thank her lucky stars that Songkrans ex is someone as classy as Aff cause if she was an attention seeking celebrity like some other girls, she would have made Matt’s life a living hell!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Another news they're playing is Khun Nong Broadcast liking a strawberry comment on Matt. Like she most likely accidentally clicked like because she unlike it right after but you know antis, they screencapped it and now it made news. Maybe that's where the cancellation rumors came from :rolleyes:.

Man you know who made out like a bandit? The girl who really broke up their marriage to begin with. Like no one was able to proved who she was!!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Another news they're playing is Khun Nong Broadcast liking a strawberry comment on Matt. Like she most likely accidentally clicked like because she unlike it right after but you know antis, they screencapped it and now it made news. Maybe that's where the cancellation rumors came from :rolleyes:.

Man you know who made out like a bandit? The girl who really broke up their marriage to begin with. Like no one was able to proved who she was!!
I think it’s on accident too cause isn’t she working with Matt right now?

It wasn’t probably multiple women not just one lol

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Out of curiosity, bc I'm not sure where to ask lol

Are Mik and Thisa just friends? Just saw a clip on ig taken of her sending him off also. Or have they just become best friends lately haha bc i'm all for shipping then since i heard he was a fan of hers back in the day

I mean she's single again and I'm assuming he is too hehee

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid

Are Mik and Thisa just friends? Just saw a clip on ig taken of her sending him off also. Or have they just become best friends lately haha bc i'm all for shipping then since i heard he was a fan of hers back in the day

Not sure though but there could be a possibility of something more lol. Would love to see them in a lakorn together.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`

I think they're friends as of right now. The "not quite dating but closer than just a friend" stage.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
No need to hide anymore.. she really meant what she said View attachment 28069
Hahhaha...that's Matt saying "ask me if I care".

That pic of Matt in the red dress is gorgeous. And she's just living her life. That's good that she's not intimidated by those that are after her. Her happiness rely on no one but her. She has never come across as someone that let's outsiders dictate how to live. I still think Songkran is wrong for her but it's her choice, her life. Especially at this puppy stage of love.. girl is living it and one always feel invisible to the world except her and her man.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
When was this? Today? I thought it would take a little more time to see a photo of these two going out in public lol

Aww Matt I just.... :facepalm:
At this point I don't think it would matter. The media is having a field day so might as well do what she wants. Short of going into complete hiding there's not much she can do. Now there's eyes after them everywhere.