❤️ Various ET News

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Maybe im thinking too much but isnt Vikings from Norway? In his hand reaching picture his hashtag was leave no viking behind :confused12: July 4th was the date.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Maybe im thinking too much but isnt Vikings from Norway? In his hand reaching picture his hashtag was leave no viking behind :confused12: July 4th was the date.
Ireland? That's her hand though. Ummm...their down low wasn't down low at all. But I bet since Matt isn't all that famous no one really paid much attention to her relationship. Now that this scandal came about, her every move will be closely watch. I wonder though, if she's going to cancel her calendar signing appearance.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Nickname: Nu Mai Roo Nu Mai Pit

You ladies (and gents) heard that song they are # to that photo of SK&AFF with Matt in the middle?
"Sorm beung yu der tah hark wa tur nun leurk kun kub khao" 55555 :risas3:
[I am creeping, for when you break up with her....]
- PuSao KaLok by Lamyai HaiTongKham

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I personally don't care much about Matt moving on and saying she didn't know him. A lot of couples or "couples" always say they are just brother and sisters at first. lol. It's just why Songkran huhu Jma's family is rich too..... :( But then again it's her choice, hopefully she learns from this experience.

I'm sure a lot of people want MLFTS to get cancelled right now, it would suck because I really wanted to see her as Cheon Song Yi, BUT if it does get cancelled I wouldn't mind it that much too since I loved the Korean one.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Matt will top that scandal! Lol

We should help them come up with a title for her. Lol
Lol the label would be something like “Jaaaa, rewind the tape jaaaaaa.” Lol. I think that’s the most famous line out of that ending. Lmbo :risas3:

What I like is that yes, you can be scandalous but also please be smart about it and know how to get yourself out of the scandal without looking like a fool. Matt is smart, she made it out looking fine. Like we all said, she’s thick skin. You have to be thick skin if you wanna be scandalous otherwise don’t be scandalous. Lol. Aha

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol the label would be something like “Jaaaa, rewind the tape jaaaaaa.” Lol. I think that’s the most famous line out of that ending. Lmbo :risas3:

What I like is that yes, you can be scandalous but also please be smart about it and know how to get yourself out of the scandal without looking like a fool. Matt is smart, she made it out looking fine. Like we all said, she’s thick skin. You have to be thick skin if you wanna be scandalous otherwise don’t be scandalous. Lol. Aha
Most people would disagree because ive been reading that she came out of the interview looking like a fool with a thick skin of a mia noy. What they dont realize or forgotten was that she's thick skin cus this industry is not her end game like most celebs. She has other goals. Whats so funny is that acting is not her passion but yet she does it so much better than some in her channel. Lol maybe thats why she's hated. She's Matt Jaaa Rewind! Lol

xodxo

Most people would disagree because ive been reading that she came out of the interview looking like a fool with a thick skin of a mia noy. What they dont realize or forgotten was that she's thick skin cus this industry is not her end game like most celebs. She has other goals. Whats so funny is that acting is not her passion but yet she does it so much better than some in her channel. Lol maybe thats why she's hated. She's Matt Jaaa Rewind! Lol
The thing is she came out really confident and bold. She’s not sorry or feel like a loser, and that’s what makes her stand out to me. She pretty much owned up to everything. She didn’t give what they wanted, but also didn’t hide anything either. So that to me she’s kind of like a winner. Now, despite what everyone else thinks Bc of her attitude, that’s something that people will have to get use to or deal with it, cuz she’s Matt Rewind The Tape, not a chicken.. I guess. LOL. Ahaha.

Honestly what I think matters is her confidence despite what everyone else thinks, hates or trashes her. She’s confident and bold, so that to me she’s already a winner. Lol.:cheer::worship2::aaaaa:

Last edited:

xodxo

And whatever everyone else thinks is all a matter of how they’re going to sell her news now lol people will be talking, but she said her piece, what is there to hide? Reporters or media will continue to tab into all other publishers... publish just about anything to get her name in the news... but that’s okay, she can’t control what others do, only herself, right? So as long she’s confident, know her direction, she’ll be okay.

But I do like to see what other news of her will be coming out lol Bc it’s possible reporters might not too be kind to her for being to bold, and shutting down a reporter when they repeat questions. Lol. That 9entertain reporter was salty and mad, I understand (Bc Matt gave him an ultimatum) LOL but if everything else he writes forward is gonna be just lies and false publication, then the truth doesn’t kill ya. :p

xodxo

Ps I’m not making excuses for Matt, but I do believe she owns up to everything. Whether people/other people will hate her or not, that’s something she can not control. I just hope she continues to have good work ethics with ch3, and don’t disappoint ch3 then she’ll be fine and continue to have work and money. Yes!!:aaaaa: lol :p

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think she did fine and held her ground. Just because they didn't get what they want doesn't mean she's a damn fool. She fair a lot better. But of course, those that dislike her will dissect everything.

Like she said, it's whom she dated had it been someone else it would not hit the fan. His ex is Aff, his reputation is horrible and the timing sucks...other then that they are OK lol

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
I like that Matt was straightforward and said her piece. Fans and media don't own her life. It's up to her to correct any mistakes if she's made any, other people don't need to give her morality lectures especially when they were so gleeful about bad-mouthing her. People are so happy at the misery of others. I hope MLFAS doesn't get cancelled :( I was hoping it would be interesting to see and it would be a big blow to Matt. And ruin a great opportunity for Nadech too.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Well to them Matt is the nangrai that broke up a nangek's marriage. I mean in a lakorn the pra'ek goes out and cheat on the he nangek but in the end he is supposed to go back to his wife and live happily ever after. Thai people and especially fans cant separate reality from lakorn. How often do we see that type of fans in forums? Like who cares if the praek is abusive, rapes, and abuses the nangek as long as they have a HEA.

Also some fans just wish that the lakorn would get cancel. Matt already told the elders and im sure they have enough experience to know what would happen once she and SK go public. They most likely were alreaey prepared by postponing air time to March.
Idk why they're calling her a husband stealer when clearly, the wife doesn't want the husband anymore. Though seeing a married man, in any way, is clearly not a good thing. They both should've waited for the divorce.

~~

I agree with her being thick skin lol (meaning, still having that confidence and despite being in a big scandal). However, she knows what she's doing. She knows others may see it as a bad decision but she's owning up to whatever will be the outcome.

She looks more confident in the presscon than the last time she denied knowing SK. When she's free to speak up, her mouth is really unstoppable lmao

I think she already answered the questions asked but that wasn't what the media wanted. Hence, the attitude lol that reporter must've hated her from the start like how we all had our own conclusions even before she spoke up. (Still, that doesn't mean she should behave that way. She's still a public figure... but as always, she just really doesn't care lmao they can't do anything with it)

A scandal as big as this, I'm wondering what would it be like if her manager isn't her mom lol

Thai reporters tend to repeat all questions (esp for koojins) lol but other celebs are just too nice to keep on answering it.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol damn Gyjeon is savage! So Ice Preechaya claimed that Gyjeon and Hunz are seeing each other behind her back. She said that she thought after the months of practice dancing together their feelings for one another returned so when she heard that Gyjeon was talking to Hunz she felt hurt and betrayed that her close friend would do that to her. Well Gyjeon got slammed, fcs were trashing her like crazy. Gyjeon then gave an interview saying she and Ice are not close friends, they are only coworkers. She said why would i tell her about my love life if ive never even talked to her on the phone or hung out lol. The reporter asked if she was going to stop talking to Hunz and she said no hahaha.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lol damn Gyjeon is savage! So Ice Preechaya claimed that Gyjeon and Hunz are seeing each other behind her back. She said that she thought after the months of practice dancing together their feelings for one another returned so when she heard that Gyjeon was talking to Hunz she felt hurt and betrayed that her close friend would do that to her. Well Gyjeon got slammed, fcs were trashing her like crazy. Gyjeon then gave an interview saying she and Ice are not close friends, they are only coworkers. She said why would i tell her about my love life if ive never even talked to her on the phone or hung out lol. The reporter asked if she was going to stop talking to Hunz and she said no hahaha.
Wait so ice and hunz were not dating while he and gyjeon were talking? What’s the problem then? And also why would ice feel betrayed by someone she doesn’t talk to outside of work (if that is true)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Wait so ice and hunz were not dating while he and gyjeon were talking? What’s the problem then? And also why would ice feel betrayed by someone she doesn’t talk to outside of work (if that is true)
Hunz and Ice used to date then he broke up with her like over a year ago. They just recently started to work together again on a dance show. Ice said she felt the connection again and was sure that the feeling is still there. She felt betrayed cus you know that friends shouldnt date friends ex type of thing but i also think that she thought the chance of return was extremely high.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Ahhhh ... so that's what the pic of those three was about. I was scrolling through IG and thought that it was some new casting news/project lol. I only know Ice but this Gyjeon girl is fierce! lol.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Hunz and Ice used to date then he broke up with her like over a year ago. They just recently started to work together again on a dance show. Ice said she felt the connection again and was sure that the feeling is still there. She felt betrayed cus you know that friends shouldnt date friends ex type of thing but i also think that she thought the chance of return was extremely high.
@SuzieJ lol sorry i just freaken repeated myself. Meds making me drowsy hahah. To answer your prevous queations: So yea Hunz is single and no he and Ice were not dating while he was talking to Gyjeon. There shouldn't be a problem but Ice thought they may be getting back together. He didn't say that but she thought that. She also thought that she and Gyjeon are bff but Gyjeon denied it.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
@SuzieJ lol sorry i just freaken repeated myself. Meds making me drowsy hahah. To answer your prevous queations: So yea Hunz is single and no he and Ice were not dating while he was talking to Gyjeon. There shouldn't be a problem but Ice thought they may be getting back together. He didn't say that but she thought that. She also thought that she and Gyjeon are bff but Gyjeon denied it.
Thanks for explaining! And wow that’s crazy to me. How does one girl feel like they are bff’s with each other and the other girl was thinking they are just coworkers the whole time? If it’s true that they don’t talk to each other outside of work, then Ice has no reason to be betrayed. But if they supposedly were bffs and Gyeon just dropped Ice for that dude then that is really messed up. I wonder what made Ice think she was gonna get back with Hunz. Was Hunz messing with her at the same time as he was talking to Gyeon? If I was Gyeon, I would be very suspicious about that and question Hunz. If he was playing both girls at the same time then I would dump him

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol chae efm with dj Matoom/Push/ChowChow said if there was no Matt, Gyeon/Gunz/Ice would had been the #1 scandal. Actually Matt is saving a lot of *sses in the industry cus theres so many third hands right now lol

Last edited: