❤️ Various ET News

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
My opinion on people who get into relationships with people who cheated on their significant other to get into a relationship with you is that: “the same way you got them is the same way you will lose them”

I wouldn’t even waste my time on somebody like that
Like coughaffskpinkycough? That is if rumor was true lol.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I’m secretly hoping that Songkran might just be a rebound since Matt just got out of 14 year relationship. Who knows.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I see this clip on so many IG posts. What did she say that was funny?
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp4FZ7ZFoM8/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=yrfzf5qts3k6
Her glare, tho lol but she was laughing with the reporters after this, right? Except that guy lol

Lol yeah that picture is savage! It's from Por and Ae's wedding. That butt hurt 9entertainment news guy released that picture. He's going for the throat for making him looked like a fool haha.

That was when that butt hurt reporter asked for her to repeat and confirm once more that she doesn't know SK when they asked 3 months ago and she said "yyyyeeeeeessss, I already told you. Go rewind to the beginning and see" :facepalm::risas3: this girl.

Their quote about horses are proven by distance and humans are proven by time really coincide into her wanting him to prove himself huh? As well as when he said broken but given a chance coincide with her opening her heart and giving him a chance. I don't know ladies, I hate to say this but I really do think they've been seeing each other before she broke up with her ex. Lol I'm just going back and forth but the evidence is really strong
"broken but given a chance" he sounded cheesy tho. Hope he's sincere this time. He was the one to prove something but Matt had to lose so much (her rep).

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Thr press going to have field day again during ch3 calendar sign with matt and mint together on that day..
Geez forgot that these two were scheduled on the same day! Sine Toey and Mew were already interviewed before. Hope these two won't be asked by the media about this again

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
And NO to rebound relationships. Moving on takes time, it can take months or years. Though the previous relationship ended, respect for the ex-partner and the relationship that you had is still there.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Yes, rebound relationship has been the word I've been looking for.

Maybe bc her emotions are always in play and she easily lets her emotion show, I'll be the minority that believes it's all just bad timing that made it look like suspicious timing.

She could've gone for fake crying but she didn't. She stood her ground, rubbed in the the media's face that it's not their business to know everything, and that the comments have no affect on her llike she's always done.

Songkran I think made a move with the intentions of rebounding for sure. While for Matt, I think she just wanted to be wooed and cure a little heartache so SK like a snake made his move on his next ch 3 lady.

----
The winner of everything was definitely Aff obviously. Everyone Matt and SK including the haters were the fools.

As much as I hate to admit, I've rebounded before. It's a sad but very common thing in our modern world. Some people are just better at hiding it and calling it a new relationship to cover it up and in some instances these type of relationships work out and forever happens. I knew that much at least, that I was doing itbecause I was hurt and upset. Did I feel great about it? No, and the other person knew that that's all that was. But, in that exact moment, rebounding help distract me from the leftover feelings of a breakup, filled that void even if temporary. It's considered bad to good people who looks down on it understandably, but i also understand the thought process as to why you will jump into a new relationship asap. Will i do it again? Lol definitely not. Matt she acknowledges the reactions and comments but that doesn't mean she has to care or even considers them. Like she says, it is her lesson to learn, and she can obviously cry later if it ever gets to that point

Last edited:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
cr: BRIGHT TV yt

So @ 17:10 Tao TvPool said that Matt's lakorn MLFTS is now CANCELLED. Initially it was pushed up for airing but now they have cancelled it...

Let's wait for confirmation from the channel, but if this is true... whoaaaa.... Ppl will be mad.

Also this interview is to get the perspective of a veteran reporter on his thoughts about Matt's interview. He makes some good points... to summarize his opinion basically he says that the timing could've happened later. Since the divorce just happened, they (M&SK) could've been a bit more mindful of Aff. etc.

And the part where Matt scolded the reporter about repeating his questions, Tao TvPool says that, that's the reporters rights to repeat questions since she's in that spot already. She should have prepared well and remained much more level headed with her answers. ** Although she came out with the truth and was "strong" about it because it's who she is (as she says) she could have been more docile in answering. [Notice the media doesn't like "strong" characters, ever. *They want the truth but not in a way where there's no mystery. *this is what Tao said.]

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling

So @ 17:10 Tao TvPool said that Matt's lakorn MLFTS is now CANCELLED. Initially it was pushed up for airing but now they have cancelled it...

Let's wait for confirmation from the channel, but if this is true... whoaaaa.... Ppl will be mad.

Also this interview is to get the perspective of a veteran reporter on his thoughts about Matt's interview. He makes some good points... to summarize his opinion basically he says that the timing could've happened later. Since the divorce just happened, they (M&SK) could've been a bit more mindful of Aff. etc.

And the part where Matt scolded the reporter about repeating his questions, Tao TvPool says that, that's the reporters rights to repeat questions since she's in that spot already. She should have prepared well and remained much more level headed with her answers. ** Although she came out with the truth and was "strong" about it because it's who she is (as she says) she could have been more docile in answering. [Notice the media doesn't like "strong" characters, ever. *They want the truth but not in a way where there's no mystery. *this is what Tao said.]
Cancelled? just cancelled from the airing scedule for this year right? maybe they could get higher ratings if they air it now but i do agree with the move. i would not have the mood to enjoy the lakorn right now because of the aftermath of the scandal
i want to be able to enjoy the love story of p'ek and n'ek but at the moment, all i could think of seeing Matt's face is that she is dating SK and its not a good feeling

BeLLa

sarNie Adult

Is this the latest news? I read earlier it wasnt cancel but they are going to take break this december and continue shooting next year. Since this lakorn will air in china at the same time with ch3 they have to finished filming 3 months before air..

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Cancelled? just cancelled from the airing scedule for this year right? maybe they could get higher ratings if they air it now but i do agree with the move. i would not have the mood to enjoy the lakorn right now because of the aftermath of the scandal
i want to be able to enjoy the love story of p'ek and n'ek but at the moment, all i could think of seeing Matt's face is that she is dating SK and its not a good feeling
Is this the latest news? I read earlier it wasnt cancel but they are going to take break this december and continue shooting next year. Since this lakorn will air in china at the same time with ch3 they have to finished filming 3 months before air..
Yes, this interview was conducted 11/08/2018
I'm wondering this too because Tao TvPool sounded like he meant completely cancelled. He said, "which agency would sponsor this? I feel bad for Nadech".

We'll have wait and see if there's further updates to find out if the lakorn is cancelled completely or just on hold.