❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
i really fear marriage even though i want to get married tbh. i think a lot of people in my generation abandon marriage and relatiomships once it gets too hard. i dont want to generalize but based on what ive seen its kind of true

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
i really fear marriage even though i want to get married tbh. i think a lot of people in my generation abandon marriage and relatiomships once it gets too hard. i dont want to generalize but based on what ive seen its kind of true
How I see it is that if two people do decide to get married, they need to be kind and transparent with each other. Otherwise, a marriage with no kindness or respect or transparency is gonna lead to h3ll lol aka divorce.

~~

Sometimes someone who’s not meant for you ends up being the best freedom. Why bother to chase someone down just to tie them to you yet their emotional beings are elsewhere? When someone no longer wants to be with you, it’s very clear. Why you gonna try so hard to keep them? Let them go. Set yourself free yo!

I wish Sean, Esther, Gipsy all the best!! I don’t follow any one of them to be significant enough for me to chime in, unfortunately so I could only wish them all ALL the best!!!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
On a personal level now I am dating someone and there are a lot of differences between us and his parents are vs our relation. I am aware that it won't be all sweet in the long run and there will be a lot of challenges and tears maybe.
Sorry didn't get to reply earlier...my birthday day was yesterday and it was busier yet not at the same time if that makes sense lol.

On your relationship, you are going to have to make that difficult choice. If his parents doesn't like you or yours doesn't like him then the road will not be easy.

There's this one guy I know that got with a girl and her parents hated him, I mean hated him with a passion. Even after marriage they try all they could to break them up. Years later, his side got into a huge argument with his wife to the point where they are at a no speaking term. So he asked me what should he do?

My answer was it's his life. He will have to create his own happiness and see what's in his heart. Though, he will have to make a very difficult choice. If he picks the wife he loses his family, if he picks his family he loses his wife. I told him to put everything aside, and ask himself that one question, which choice can you live without?

At the end, he chose his wife and cut ties with his family. It's not the ideal choice for his family but he's a grown man and his life is his to live whether people around him agree to it or not. So, in a relationship that the family are involved there's going to be a need for a concrete decision. It's not going to be easy, no question about it.

For you, your love has to be strong enough to survive the storm. Especially with your loved ones against it. And you have to be ready to let some things go or people go to be with the man you are in love with.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry didn't get to reply earlier...my birthday day was yesterday and it was busier yet not at the same time if that makes sense lol.

On your relationship, you are going to have to make that difficult choice. If his parents doesn't like you or yours doesn't like him then the road will not be easy.

There's this one guy I know that got with a girl and her parents hated him, I mean hated him with a passion. Even after marriage they try all they could to break them up. Years later, his side got into a huge argument with his wife to the point where they are at a no speaking term. So he asked me what should he do?

My answer was it's his life. He will have to create his own happiness and see what's in his heart. Though, he will have to make a very difficult choice. If he picks the wife he loses his family, if he picks his family he loses his wife. I told him to put everything aside, and ask himself that one question, which choice can you live without?

At the end, he chose his wife and cut ties with his family. It's not the ideal choice for his family but he's a grown man and his life is his to live whether people around him agree to it or not. So, in a relationship that the family are involved there's going to be a need for a concrete decision. It's not going to be easy, no question about it.

For you, your love has to be strong enough to survive the storm. Especially with your loved ones against it. And you have to be ready to let some things go or people go to be with the man you are in love with.
Awwh ! Happy birthday ! That's alright !
Thank you for answering. I sent you a message :) . But yeah we are in a dilemma now. I love him a lot but I don't want him to be totally rejected by his community and clan cause of me.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Well we cant really base our marriages in everyone else's. Yes there are lots of failed marriages but at the same time there are lots of successful ones too. You'll notice the successful ones are usually the one who has good communication and are honest with their expectations. Usually the ones that breaks up dont communicate much cus sometime they just "dont want to fight". Well its not fighting but more like being honeat with their needs and your needs, hense compromised. No one seems to want to compromise anymore.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

happy birthday girl :aaaaa::icon12: and such good advice!

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Thanks for the birthday wishes. It was such a relax day. Hubby took the day off to spend time with me. We ate, shop, and ate some more lol. I think once you reached a certain age all that partying and chaotic scene kind of fade. I lik to just chill and spend it with those I truly love.
Happy belated birthday!!!~:icon12:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Happy Birthday!! Self control is so hard.

News update: Dome and Metal will marry next year in a concert style wedding where they will invite both fcs! So cool.
Whose metal? Thai and their names. It's adorable yet silly at the same time. Any picture of her. Always thought Dome and Ploy were gonna make it. They did date for a long time.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I like to compare a relationship to a car. Monthly mantience and T.L.C is needed.

You have to have that respect for the other person.

"The grass isn't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it."

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
matt isnt really a fashionista imo. she has a nice body but its like the stylist and herself never know what to do with the body especially with high couture fashion. that blue dress was unflattering but i think chompoo or mai would have rocked it. that kind of dress requires a certain type of charisma to be able to pull it off.

matt is pear shaped with a long torso so she needs to be dressed in more tight fitting dresses like this
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh4DSH7BrfP

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart