❤️ Various ET News

little22

sarNie Juvenile
No she adopts a friend's baby. Tangmo will take care of the mom and baby. How can she give up her baby. And where is her husband. Why tangmo didn't get pregnant with tono when she has her chance with a man. She has money she can do the sperm bank thing.

Does anyone know if tangmo had a bby?

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Isn't the Tangmo-Tono thing over already. I don't see anything wrong in baby adoption and supporting another mother. Of course for a woman, it's an honour and a very beautiful feeling to give birth to a new life but you don't really have to get pregnant with your own child to raise a baby. Maybe she's not ready yet or maybe she hasn't found her man yet, who she feels could be the father of her child. Instead of conceiving when you are not ready or with the man you don't love or someone you don't know (in cases like sperm bank), it's always better to support an already born child and give him/her a better future. She's using her money for a good cause. It's her life and her choice after all!

Last edited:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Anyone following what's going on with the Aum Lukkana/Mark/Taew/Mew case?

Short story for those who haven't been: They were all at some bar-restaurant in Chiangmai where Aum's boyfriend is involved in some way with it. Well allegedly the boyfriend ordered the bar's bouncers to beat up a guy. The guy says it's because when he went to go use the restroom, the bouncers wouldn't let him cause the celebrities were in there. He goes back to his table and then got beat up. Now the kicker is the dude turns out to be some high ranking general's son who is buddies with some pretty powerful people. We all know where that leads to right?

They were all called up as witnesses and they all denied seeing the beating. I hope for their sakes that's true or it's going to get ugly.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid

Short story for those who haven't been: They were all at some bar-restaurant in Chiangmai where Aum's boyfriend is involved in some way with it. Well allegedly the boyfriend ordered the bar's bouncers to beat up a guy. The guy says it's because when he went to go use the restroom, the bouncers wouldn't let him cause the celebrities were in there. He goes back to his table and then got beat up. Now the kicker is the dude turns out to be some high ranking general's son who is buddies with some pretty powerful people. We all know where that leads to right?

They were all called up as witnesses and they all denied seeing the beating. I hope for their sakes that's true or it's going to get ugly.
No idea who Aum Lukkana is, but your saying the news has Mark P, Taew and Mew N all being there?

whitedove

sarNie Adult

The last time I read about this, that guy admitted to giving the false statement to the media. None of the celebs even had any idea that there was a commotion at the bar until the next day.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
No idea who Aum Lukkana is, but your saying the news has Mark P, Taew and Mew N all being there?
The n'rai in Nakee, Lamchiet or something. Yeah they were all there.

The last time I read about this, that guy admitted to giving the false statement to the media.
The guy that got beat up? He admitted he lied? What part did he say was false? Cause for sure he got beat up somehow. Ooh that's pretty scandalous if true. I mean both his parents were out there calling for justice and calling out the daras. I think the prime minister even got involved. Last I read, about 3 or 4 days ago, they tore down the restaurant, shut down the hotel, called up a meeting of every businessman in Chiangmai who owns a bar or restaurants, digging into Aum's boyfriend's past etc.

Well Taew and Mew admitted they saw a commotion at the bar that night, they just didn't know exactly that a guy was getting beaten because they said it had nothing to do with them.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Well Taew and Mew admitted they saw a commotion at the bar that night, they just didn't know exactly that a guy was getting beaten because they said it had nothing to do with them.
His very initial statement was that the celebs asked the Aum's boyfriend's bodyguards/bar bouncers to beat him up because he was using the women's toilet. Yes he got beaten up, but not because of the celebs. That's where he admitted it wasn't true.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Top 20 Google Search in Thailand (drama & film) for 2016:

Drama:

1. Descendants of the Sun
2. Club Friday To Be Continued: Puen Ruk Puen Rai
3. Narkee
4. Padiwarada
5. Diary of Tootsies
6. Tarm Ruk Keun Jai
7. Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised
8. Moonlight Drawn By Clouds
9. Pidsawat
10. Jao Ban Jao Ruen

Film:

1. Luang Pee Jazz 4G
2. Deadpool
3. Your Name (Kimi no Na wa)
4. Khun-Pun
5. One Day
6. Arbat
7. Now You See Me 2
8. Suicide Squad
9. Fantastic Beasts
10. May Nai Fai Rang Frer

Source: www.daradaily.com/news/58876/read/

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
I hear chompoo is pregnant again, can someone confirm this?

saki

sarNie Adult
They'll have a cute baby sometime later, right? I remember the actress playing the p'eks mom - she always plays crazy characters. Looks like she's doing it again :D

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Honestly, James is one lucky dude. He gets to venture out with as many actresses as possible. His koojin with Mint isn't that big of a deal. So, he is open to pair up with as many gals. Lucky devil he is lol