❤️ Various ET News

saki

sarNie Adult
If this is true, then congratulations to Ann and her bf. Looking forward to their wedding pictures next year.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Noey is officially married. :)
#noeyarmbigday for IG updates
Some celebs also attended the ceremony.
I saw the photos tagged with the hashtag and imo, the wedding falls to the lavish-type-of-wedding category. What does her now-husband do?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw the photos tagged with the hashtag and imo, the wedding falls to the lavish-type-of-wedding category. What does her now-husband do?
My sincerest apologies, I don't know what's his profession. I tried to check on his IG account but it's set to private.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
@Maricon ahahaha it's okay dear, it's just me wondering what he does since the wedding is indeed very posh-looking and the guests also are no joke (judging from daras who came)

sarNie Adult
@040156 hi dear, I just want to know why you rate my post bad spelling? Did I make any mistake?
Thank u
Oh sorry sorry, I think I just pressed the wrong button since i was reading through my phone screen which is really small and I have fat fingers. I've already undid the rating. Sorry for the inconvenience/confusion.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Oh sorry sorry, I think I just pressed the wrong button since i was reading through my phone screen which is really small and I have fat fingers. I've already undid the rating. Sorry for the inconvenience/confusion.
No, you don't have to sorry. I Just want to know, has ha! Thank you for clarify that.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Screenshot_2016-09-28-12-51-03-1.png Top 10 Thai Celebrity/Entertainment Influencers of the decade (as voted)
  1. Aum Patcharapa
  2. Anne Thongprasom
  3. Nadech Kugimiya
  4. Chompoo Araya
  5. Ploy Chermarn
  6. James Jirayu
  7. Yaya Urassaya
  8. Boy Pakorn
  9. Pancake Khemanit
  10. Ken Theeradeth
Credits to dairangok_pantip IG
Congratulations :)

Last edited:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Congrats Anne, Nadech, JJ and Ken T yayyy
View attachment 2744 Top 10 Thai Celebrity/Entertainment Influencers of the decade (as voted)
  1. Aum Patcharapa
  2. Anne Thongprasom
  3. Nadech Kugimiya
  4. Chompoo Araya
  5. Ploy Chermarn
  6. James Jirayu
  7. Yaya Urassaya
  8. Boy Pakorn
  9. Pancake Khemanit
  10. Ken Theeradeth
Credits to dairangok_pantip IG
Congratulations :)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Prang got bashed at? :/ It's never safe to be paired up with popular actors. Poor girl.

I didn't know Alek and Joy dated? :O