❤️ Various ET News

HNA0

☀️
I'm sorry her name is Gaye, the one who committed suicide because her fiance and so called best friend and manager cheated her financially. Watermelon is Tangmo. She post cursing at Gaye's fiance and said she understands Gaye cus she too once tried to commit suicide.
Oh thanks. What is tangmo’s up to this time?

HNA0

☀️
Yeah Tono's ex. I'm not sure why they broke up but I do know that his family hates her. But yeah she is such an attention seeker. Just last week she recorded herself bawling her eyes out because her father lied to her about quitting smoking. I wonder if she's diagnosed with something real cus it'll help explain some things.
Wow. That is insane. I don’t understand why she would take it that far.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hmm rumor has it that Pim is the third hand in Sean and Gyp's relationship. Gyp unfollowed Pim too.
uh oh! thats not good. it must he true because why else would gypsy unfollow her. Thats upsetting :( i kept seeing pim in all of the ig posts talking about Sean and Gypsys break up and was wondering if she was the reason why

HNA0

☀️
Did Pim break up with Mek?
Mek?! The bodyguard from once upon a time in my heart? Wow if it is then I’m so behind. Didn’t even know they were in a relationship.

About she being the third hand, is there concrete evidences? Not on her side or anything but just wanted to know for sure what the truth is. It’s hard to just trust media these days.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Mek?! The bodyguard from once upon a time in my heart? Wow if it is then I’m so behind. Didn’t even know they were in a relationship.

About she being the third hand, is there concrete evidences? Not on her side or anything but just wanted to know for sure what the truth is. It’s hard to just trust media these days.
It's all rumors right now. Gyp hasn't confirms anything yet. There's news that said Sean was growing closer to Pim which was why he broke up with Gyp but of course he denied it. Gyp unfollowed both Pim and Sean. As for the first couple she (Pim) was rumored to be a third hand in, They were dating for like 9 years or so but word got back to his gf that he was cheating on her with Pim. Of course they denied it but the gf fought tooth and nail that it was not a false rumor. Pim's rep was pretty damaged from it.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
It's all rumors right now. Gyp hasn't confirms anything yet. There's news that said Sean was growing closer to Pim which was why he broke up with Gyp but of course he denied it. Gyp unfollowed both Pim and Sean. As for the first couple she (Pim) was rumored to be a third hand in, They were dating for like 9 years or so but word got back to his gf that he was cheating on her with Pim. Of course they denied it but the gf fought tooth and nail that it was not a false rumor. Pim's rep was pretty damaged from it.
if this happens to be true, then pim needs to change. not a good look. what happened to getting your own.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
From memory, I believe Mo was diagnosed with Bipolar, so she has her high and low moments.

As for Pim, never warmed up to her. From memory as well, wasn't she frozen by Ch. 7 for throwing a fit and pulling out of a lakorn for playing a supporting role when she thought she was popular and good enough to be a lead? Her fans, too. In their eyes, she can do no wrong.

If this is Pim's second time meddling with a taken man, or perhaps even more, the girl has major issues. It's not even coincidental anymore that she happens to fall for taken guys. It's deliberate, which isn't a surprise. For females who take other females' men, they want to prove something, they act like they're all that, that they can have anyone they want, and to take a man who already has someone, it's a victory, a tally mark, some kind of high. That matches with the rumors of her being a brat behind the scenes, thinking she's better than others.

As for Matt, sorry, never warmed up to her either. She has always had rumors of being a hard to work with type personality and this interview just proved it. Matt isn't wrong in trying to protect herself from unnecessary drama and rumors with this guy, but she could have handled it better. She was rude, not blunt.

As for Sean, I'm starting to see why Esther distanced herself from him. He's no better than Pim if he cheated. Poor Gyp. She's always so honest with everyone and they screw her over.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Pim seems to have rumors with all her praeks. Didn't she try to make news with Mik too when she was in the first third hand drama? I really hope Sean didn't cheat cus I would be so heart broken and disappointed since they are one of my fav couple.

So Mo was diagnosed with Bipolar? Ok make sense then. However with some Bipolar, not all, some that I've worked with and experienced they would exaggerate/dramatized their symptoms because they can use it as excused. I'm not saying that's Mo but she seriously needs to stay away from social media.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Mo could have a mix of a mental illness and personality issue like she can be someone who has bipolar AND has a strong addiction to fame, so she's constantly doing things to gain attention. What a bad mix. Lol

Yeah, Pim tends to have rumors with her male costars.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
From memory, I believe Mo was diagnosed with Bipolar, so she has her high and low moments.

As for Pim, never warmed up to her. From memory as well, wasn't she frozen by Ch. 7 for throwing a fit and pulling out of a lakorn for playing a supporting role when she thought she was popular and good enough to be a lead? Her fans, too. In their eyes, she can do no wrong.

If this is Pim's second time meddling with a taken man, or perhaps even more, the girl has major issues. It's not even coincidental anymore that she happens to fall for taken guys. It's deliberate, which isn't a surprise. For females who take other females' men, they want to prove something, they act like they're all that, that they can have anyone they want, and to take a man who already has someone, it's a victory, a tally mark, some kind of high. That matches with the rumors of her being a brat behind the scenes, thinking she's better than others.

As for Matt, sorry, never warmed up to her either. She has always had rumors of being a hard to work with type personality and this interview just proved it. Matt isn't wrong in trying to protect herself from unnecessary drama and rumors with this guy, but she could have handled it better. She was rude, not blunt.

As for Sean, I'm starting to see why Esther distanced herself from him. He's no better than Pim if he cheated. Poor Gyp. She's always so honest with everyone and they screw her over.
Matt being straightforward and unfiltered really make her seem like having an attitude problem. But I think it's how she does her interviews. I agree that she could've handled it better, her choice of words and being open (even with her facial expressions). At least she isn't faking it like she likes it in front of the media when she's indifferent towards the guy. Tho her public image is at stake.

gypsy has been posting sad quotes on her ig and one has to do with believing lies so im guessing its true. Wow i feel bad for gypsy
Aww that's bad. How long was their relationship, btw?