❤️ Various ET News

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel frustrated for him.
The part about [a bf living in the condo, I'm not sure if it was Sara's bf or the nanny's bf. I didn't hear it well. I'll have to watch again.]

But yeah. Sara really painted this picture about herself being a strong independent woman and a single mom who works hard. She never actually says anything bad about Mike but the way she presented their life was like, Mike's a deadbeat dad or something.
I think Mike can't really mention their son's name because it might go against one of Sara's conditions or he just wants to keep his son's name from being tarnished by the media.

Forgot to mention, the chauffeur and nanny MUST be of Sara's choosing. They are her cousins, and it's their family business. [again, money going into her own pocket]

I have a feeling like she used these terms and conditions to force Mike into agreeing or else he wouldn't see their son.
This whole time Mike just looked like he's working in China living his best life and not caring about his son. When in fact he was sending half a million baht to Sara each year.
May I ask what is Sara's job? that is messy. If she wants that kind of lifestyle she should go after a hiso. I hope Mike gets the custody and can see his son.

bit

sarNie Adult
While everything else is a mess, I have to say not using your son to get job is a correct one. Your child is not some bargaining chip for you own popularity. He is still underage.

I'm surprised Mike didn't insist on signing the inheritance paper.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Doesn't Mike get a lot of Yuans ? I am sure he is loaded
Right, he is working in China I'm sure he has lots of projects. But basing from what I read Sara makes him appear to be the bad person. What a manipulative girl she is if that's the case.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
I feel frustrated for him.
The part about [a bf living in the condo, I'm not sure if it was Sara's bf or the nanny's bf. I didn't hear it well. I'll have to watch again.]

But yeah. Sara really painted this picture about herself being a strong independent woman and a single mom who works hard. She never actually says anything bad about Mike but the way she presented their life was like, Mike's a deadbeat dad or something.
I think Mike can't really mention their son's name because it might go against one of Sara's conditions or he just wants to keep his son's name from being tarnished by the media.

Forgot to mention, the chauffeur and nanny MUST be of Sara's choosing. They are her cousins, and it's their family business. [again, money going into her own pocket]

I have a feeling like she used these terms and conditions to force Mike into agreeing or else he wouldn't see their son.
This whole time Mike just looked like he's working in China living his best life and not caring about his son. When in fact he was sending half a million baht to Sara each year.
This is what he had posted on Instagram after he started getting bashed by people for asking for joint custody in court( I have used google translate)

" Over the years I have always been silent, thinking that speaking the truth It may cause a bad impact in the future on my children. I have pity for my children. Because he thought that the drama would have ended on its own Without me having to come out to clarify anything But not at all

I accept the first news. I am very stressed, losing my job because of the incomprehensibility of the society. I branded that I was not responsible, but I insist what I say is true. And with all the evidence And I want everyone to try and listen to what I have to say. And open up so that I can become a legitimate father as well I insist that there is no word or intent in the petition filed with the court to take the child from the mother's breast. I just went to submit a request for the exercise of the joint parental authority. Not the sole custodial right

The day Sara informed me about her child that she was pregnant. I have been pleased since the first press conference. I have consulted about DNA testing requests. For the comfort of all parties Which Sara thought that the examination would be cleared (at that time, there was a strange incident between Sara and me Making me unable to believe him completely) If not my child I am delighted to support my support as someone used to date. But if it was a child, I could help raise the best.

When I realized Max was my son. I have been in charge all this time, until today I paid almost ten million baht for Sara. What a small expense I paid for. So I don't understand why society understands that way. When I pay for everything All the things I do look like nothing.

What I want is one thing. That is, I want to sign the child certificate The story is not what society understands that I refuse to sign the child. But Sara said wait for the elder first. And then let your child decide if I should be the father of your younger brother or not by yourself. I will not cry to the court at all. If Sara does not prevent me from seeing my child I miss Max.

Is ... I don't just want to be a paying father. I want to be in every stage of his life. Saw him grow Want to be a good father of your child I try to give Maxwell as much time as I can. And if one day your child grows up and comes back to read this message daddy wants to say No matter what whoever said it or what people around him said I want you to know that daddy loves Max Pee. And this place is always Max's"

Sara always used the kid to extract money out of mike,put ridiculous conditions and presented herself as a strong woman. Her whole family was being fed by Mike. I don't how she earns and how much she earns. I have never seen her working after having the kid. Mike got jobless in thailand because he was painted as irresponsible and he never complained. Now when he opens up in front of media and Sara finds problem with it. He should have explained himself long back. He was forced to work outside Thailand because he didnt get work in thailand.

Last edited:

pikachu

sarNie Egg
While everything else is a mess, I have to say not using your son to get job is a correct one. Your child is not some bargaining chip for you own popularity. He is still underage.

The funniest thing about that is that Mike has never done that. But Sara has. Their son has appeared on both sides social social media but Sara has opened multiple businesses over the years using their son's name, she has made their son advertise products on social media and was making him go to an academy that teaches dancing, acting, etc.

She is such a selfish hypocrite. She's milking Mike for so much money, their son has no reason to be working.

Last edited:

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
The funniest thing about that is that Mike has never done that. But Sara has. Their son has appeared on both sides socides social media but Sara has opened multiple businesses over the years using their son's name, she has made hi advertise products on social media and was making him go to an academy that teaches dancing, acting, etc.

She is such a selfish hypocrite. She's milking Mike for so much money, their son has no reason to be working.
I hope the son won't end up like her, Sara might manipulate him to hate Mike.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult

He didn't use his son's name for any monetary gains. He just mentioned a few times during interviews and that too when he was asked about his son. Sara uses her son the most for monetary gains.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes to Great and Ken T!

Man, I'd love to see Ken with most CH3 actresses but is there a specific actress that she does not want with Ken?
I am suspiscious that she does not like the young attractive unmarried type. She'd rather pair him with Toey in an insipide drama or Chompoo when they got 0 chemistry

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I am suspiscious that she does not like the young attractive unmarried type. She'd rather pair him with Toey in an insipide drama or Chompoo when they got 0 chemistry
I see. Now I know why Margie may have a high chance since she's married already. And for Chompoo yup since they are real life friends.

Looking forward to his lakorn with Ice though :)

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Quick comments.

Taew is pretty normal to me. Maybe bc I've witnessed soooo many long term couples break up, just to have them meet someone else afterwards and marry them almost immediately. After all those years together, you either break up or get married. Taew and Ton broke up. Wasn't there rumors that Ton had moved on already too. Clearly they're still on good terms. Some times its better to try to preserve the friendship you still have at that pointv then to keep pushing for something that is no longer working. They both posted less of each other. Like is there a written in stone rule somewhere about how long you should wait before you pursue another relationship?

Lol and about the Mike and Sara custody thing. Crazy how so many commenters called him gross and an awful human basically when news first broke out and now is being sympathetic of his situation. Goes to show, you should not be so quick to bran a person. I wish him the best. As for the woman, she needs to get her act together for the sake of her son .

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Quick comments.

Taew is pretty normal to me. Maybe bc I've witnessed soooo many long term couples break up, just to have them meet someone else afterwards and marry them almost immediately. After all those years together, you either break up or get married. Taew and Ton broke up. Wasn't there rumors that Ton had moved on already too. Clearly they're still on good terms. Some times its better to try to preserve the friendship you still have at that pointv then to keep pushing for something that is no longer working. They both posted less of each other. Like is there a written in stone rule somewhere about how long you should wait before you pursue another relationship?

Lol and about the Mike and Sara custody thing. Crazy how so many commenters called him gross and an awful human basically when news first broke out and now is being sympathetic of his situation. Goes to show, you should not be so quick to bran a person. I wish him the best. As for the woman, she needs to get her act together for the sake of her son .
Do I get bonus for not throwing Mike under the bus from the get go and I waited for story from his side before commenting ? :-D . I knew something was off about that girl

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
May I ask what is Sara's job? that is messy. If she wants that kind of lifestyle she should go after a hiso. I hope Mike gets the custody and can see his son.
She is/was a model.
I never knew of her until she became Mike's baby mama.

When I watched the clip of Mike's interview, I don't know if it's because he's a good actor but man, I kinda teared up for him. He really loves his son. And one of the many reasons he's fighting for partial custody is because he wants his son to have a stable future as his heir. That way Sara wouldn't be able to keep demanding monetary compensation. All Mike has to do is put his assets in his son's name, instead of Sara's.