❤️[PPTV] Kammathep Pid Kiw: Chakrit Yamnarm / Noon Siraphun

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I'm not sure if the title is right. I'm thinking it's supposed to be like Queue or Cue lol like english meaning is something like Cupid Wrong Queue. Admin can change the title with better suggestions lol.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs736wUBNuW/

I love Noon S. Going to check it out for her haha. Her age matches Krit too and they're both good at acting so I anticipate this lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Love Noon S! She still look good for her age. Chakrit doesn’t look all that good anymore, but his acting is still good. Wow, this channel is coming out with lakorns with some of the best veterans actors.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
If this Chanel does well, it’ll be a good competitor for the other channels to step up.
All this time I was thinking the channel was going to come out like True and be looking very cheapish with bland storylines and mediocre actors/actors given the wrong roles. I was wrong.. they got so many old veteran actors. People that can actually act. If the storyline is good and the production does things right, this channel will blow. I feel like this is what Channel 7 could have been, given they gave their rising actors potential and kept their veterans in good hands. I can see some more CH.3 and CH.7 actors coming to star in PPTV.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
All this time I was thinking the channel was going to come out like True and be looking very cheapish with bland storylines. I was wrong.. they got so many old veteran actors. People that can actually act. If the storyline is good and the production does things right, this channel will blow. I feel like this is what Channel 7 could have been, given they gave their rising actors potential and kept their veterans in good hands. I can see some more CH.3 and CH.7 actors coming to star in PPTV.
I’ve seen maybe one or two to PPTV lakorns. I don’t know the actors but I actually liked it. Ch7 seem to be the Chanel who brings in new talents and likes to release them to the ET world. They don’t seem to care about any actors at all. They treat their channel like a training place. Lol. I’m liking the casting and pairing the PPTV putting out so far. Never thought some of theses actors get to pair up before. They are definitely picking actors that can act!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I like Noon S. but not a fan on Chakrit. He's kind of cringe to watch now.

I'd say the title translate to something like, "Cupid's Mistake".
Pid Kiw means like, it wasn't your turn but you went anyway. (does this make sense?)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Again an amazing new fresh pair!!!!! From PPTV! They are officially my favorite when it comes to pairing. Soooo gonna check this I've out too!! Aaaack!.

But wait. They have so many lakorns with so many veterans. . . how. . . .are things gonna unfold. Haha.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
He didn’t look too bad in certain clips, from certain angles lol. His voice, I love his voice. His manly pra’ek voice. Gosh he was so handsome back then.