❤️ [OneHD] Taley Rissaya: Jes Jespipat, Aom Phiyada, Vill Wannarot, Amy Amika, Tang Saksit

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Episode 3 was so gooood. This lakorn always makes me want more hahaha can't wait til Monday. It's airing 4 days a week right?! Wahoo lol. I loved the interaction between Jes/Vill and I like how he's so mean to her. Hahah I can't wait for him to change his mind about her and start liking her though but now it gives me some good laughs to see their interactions even when he's mean. Gosh Aom is crazy scary lol just by seeing her eyes... she's out for Vill. I love how they're in this lakorn together and are acting alongside one another. I want them to play mother/daughter one lakorn cause they look alike. I feel like the casting is good.. I'm convinced that Vill is Tang's daughter haha they got some distinct characteristics that are similar. I think Vill is doing great.. her acting is good in here but she's alongside good veteran actors so I'm seeing why she should be hahaha. I liked when she shed a tear talking to Tang about being happy so his kids and wife could be happy. It was so genuine and pure... I hate how he has cancer tho.

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
Ok I just gotta say that it is SO weird seeing Amy Jes and Aom acting as parents. They were just playing pek and n ek roles not that long ago! Especially Amy, I believe she still plays the main leading lady in some of her lakorns right?
Anyway I just watched ep. 1 and I love how the beginning is almost the exact same with her walking down the stairs and her husband being smitten..
I also hope this version gives more closure. I remember the exact ending, in the old one, Bee and Pong were standing by the ocean holding hands. I was like, THATS IT?! Lol. Not even a kiss!! Lol

petraSA

sarNie Egg
This is a remake, right? Can anyone tell me if Fah’s adopted father gets any less selfish and annoying??
Like seriously, 1) he refused the mother treatment for like 20 sum years, 2) kept em from their rightful family even after knowing all cos he’s sooooo damn selfish!
Gawd! Rant over. Like I know we’re supposed to hate Pa but this selfish dude deserves to be fed to alligators! Urghhhh

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I find myself skipping the episodes. I’m not drawn into it, I think it’s because of Vill. I feel as if her facial expressions or something is off with her acting. I like her too, just not sure about this lakorn. Aom is doing a great job as the evil mom though.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
This is a remake, right? Can anyone tell me if Fah’s adopted father gets any less selfish and annoying??
Like seriously, 1) he refused the mother treatment for like 20 sum years, 2) kept em from their rightful family even after knowing all cos he’s sooooo damn selfish!
Gawd! Rant over. Like I know we’re supposed to hate Pa but this selfish dude deserves to be fed to alligators! Urghhhh
He feels bad later, haha. Just at the moment he doesn't wanna lose them. But of course with Exact/OneHD they wait til the last minute he becomes good but then
he gets murdered before he can tell his wife the truth

I'm 3 episodes behind hahah still catching up. This week has been busy

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I feel Amy looks pretty young as the mother.

Lol it's a lil odd. I can not finish a vill lakorn

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yeah Amy does evil so much better but she's doing good in her role too.
I know Amy can do both roles, but in the older version, the 2nd wife was a lot younger than the 1st wife. It makes more sense that the 2nd wife was younger and wants what she didn’t have so thought Amy would have fit that role more.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I freaking hate aom. Apparently she took the role cause its something shes never done.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Honestly, I think it's cause the 2nd wife's role is muuuuuch more significant. It's basically her lakorn, so to have Amy take over and Aom to play just a wife that forgot her memory is kinda giving her a support role.

I don't think it matters about who was younger in which roles from the previous version. In my opinion, it could be an older person trying to take the other wife's position, she has more to lose cause she's getting older hahaha. By the way, Aom is the same age as Nok Sinjai when Nok played the role. So I actually think she fits well.

As a fan of the previous version, I'm hella enjoying this LOL. I am caught up. I think Point and the 2nd nang aek are cute hahah I like how she's ditsy and doesn't even really care for the family fortune. She just boy hungry haha and doesn't even judge Point lmao even though her aunt is crazy trying to make her like her.

Aom is doing better in these later episodes. I think it took a while to warm up but I like her portrayal. It's kinda like a sneaky evil. She doesn't have to go all out, by her body language she just comes off as evil and I'm enjoying seeing that haha.
I think Villa and Jes are supperrrrr cute. I really feel their chemistry. I really ship them now haha. I liked him with Plengkwan but she could barely act, so seeing him with Vill is nice. The way they look at each other and their eyes, body language, etc.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Beside the acting, i am enjoying this lakorn mainly for Vill and Jess. Sure their acting arent as great as Bee and Pong but i like the looks they give one another lol. I can see their honeymoon stage lol or maybe it's just me cus i ship them too.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
Amy is too young to play mom! anyway, how much younger is jes? they look good together I can't tell the age difference.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Okay, I'm all caught up! WOW a lot of changes this version!! I want to rewatch the old version to compare haha I forgot some things.

In the old version, Puri was Bee's fake brother -- did he have a S/O? No right? I don't remember there being a second couple haha. Anyways the second girl in here is funny lmao she always makes me laugh. I think adding her makes the drama a little lighter haha which is refreshing. The girl is ditsy.. but smart at the same time. Like wth hahah.. she's helping her Uncle and Aunt solve more things than anyone has (except Aom by herself lol).

Dangggg they got the ball rolling. Last version it took forever to find out that his wife might even be alive... I remember down to almost the last episode. But this version, he gets a picture on a PHONE (how modern hahaah)!! Thank the lord. I knew this change was going to happen cause in Wimarn Duang Dao everyone found out fast and I was like how the hell does the story go on?? But nowadays, OneHD makes it work! Maybe enough people complained that they hate the dramatic last minute reveals lol. Now I'm wondering how they are going to execute this! I like this change cause it reflects reality...like they can't go on that long without noticing Fahsai's mom lol.

The other change was how Aom found out about Doot Dao. I think she saw her at the market and got to mess her up there.. but this time she followed her home and had another chance to mess her up lol. And Jes is a witness! I don't remember Pong being that involved lol. Another thing is that she tells Doot Dao that she murdered the dad's family and that's why she escaped and then Nott plays along and says that he did it instead. Then they all feel like they need to hide something, so they all moved. I'm liking the changes cause now it's not a lakorn where it's predictable. Idk wtf is gonna happen but I know Aom bout to kill people haha. I wonder if they'll change this one so that she doesn't kill off too many people. UGHHH we'll see! They can go many different directions with this version though lol