❤️[ONE31] Si Nae Ha Saree (The One Enterprise): Sean Jindachot / Baifern Pimchanok

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Pra'k is an indian prince. Nang'k is Thai.

It's Broadcast. So I bet it will be Rita.
aiyah really? Indian pra'ek? Oh... Hard role for the pra'ek. If it's gonna be Idian-look-like pra'ek it will be a hard role for pra'ek and i can't find any pra'eks that looks indian. Maybe a newbie?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
aiyah really? Indian pra'ek? Oh... Hard role for the pra'ek. If it's gonna be Idian-look-like pra'ek it will be a hard role for pra'ek and i can't find any pra'eks that looks indian. Maybe a newbie?
I don't think they will cast a newbie in here don't think they will risk it just use the other 3 parts of the fabric series they have the A-list specially qi pao

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
broadcast should of just did all of the series lol they already done 3 out of 4 of it..
Tat is so true...I wonder y they didn't flim Roy Mai??? If broadcast work on Roy Mai I know it would be better than it is...anyways I would love to see who da next big cast in this lakorn...

My Point of View: I think Kim still look like Indian but Ninja007 say tat da pra'ek is da Indian then thing would be a little It harder lol...no Thai actor look Indian hehehe

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Tat is so true...I wonder y they didn't flim Roy Mai??? If broadcast work on Roy Mai I know it would be better than it is...anyways I would love to see who da next big cast in this lakorn...

My Point of View: I think Kim still look like Indian but Ninja007 say tat da pra'ek is da Indian then thing would be a little It harder lol...no Thai actor look Indian hehehe
lol Sweet_09 i can't figure who looks Indian either but look at Roy Mai they chose Aum when his not looking like a Laotian and Saab Poosa they chose Aun he looks like Chinese more than Thai and qi pao Mart looks Thai-European kind of mix Chinese so with Sanae ha Sari doesn't really have to look fully Indian but maybe atleast skin colour those tanned looking somehow I wanted to see Rome and Yardthip they haven't paired yet Rome look good when he acted in Sroy Sang Jun

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
They can put on some mustache to make Pra'k look like indian. As long as they pick somebody with a manly look and not too Chinese-looking, I guess.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
They can put on some mustache to make Pra'k look like indian. As long as they pick somebody with a manly look and not too Chinese-looking, I guess.
you have a good idea Ninja007 now I'm imagining P'Rome has a mustache on his face now I'm thinking of P'Great Warinthorn he also has tanned skin

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Nadech! hahaha jk lol but he sort of do look caucasian or indian though nowadays. But I think they will probably promote a Newbie.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Wasn't Aum a Thai royalty in RM and Aff a Laotian Princess. Not technically Thai then but "Chiang Mai/Lanna Kingdom" time period. Well it wasn't specify. Sarb Phusa, Aun appeared only in the present, irrelevant in the past life. It was Chai that played Jao. Smart looks more Hong Kong but hey they are Chinese too lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't think they will risk choosing a newbie to play a big project it doesn't look right

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Hmm.. If not a newbie then who? P'James Ma? He looks Chinese to me but i think he could probably be here. Oh wait he's a newcomer lol. Well, all the pra'ek's I know don't look Indian. How about yall?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hmm.. If not a newbie then who? P'James Ma? He looks Chinese to me but i think he could probably be here. Oh wait he's a newcomer lol. Well, all the pra'ek's I know don't look Indian. How about yall?
I already said this and I will say again there is news back then that they are keeping another secret cast like what they did with Qi Pao and I'm sure it won't be a newbie since Broadcast usually cast their favourite and their idols I don't think James Ma will work cos no experience big project will eventually given to a-list

Sweet_09

My guessing it would be Rome or Pope lol dont know but have a feeling

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

damn Pope and Yardthip looks cute I can picture them dressing in an Indian Wardrobe

Rome kind of looks abit Indian if they style his hair and put a mustache on him

Sweet_09

Wow Alice u did a great job looking pic up ehe I would love to see Yard with one of da guys...btw this would be da 1st and only lakorn I will watch of her career hehehe...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ไปเจอภาพนี้จากไหนก็ไม่รู้ .. รู้แต่คนทำจินตนาการล้ำเลิศอ่ะ .. เมื่อไหร่จะได้ดู 'สิเน่หาส่าหรี' จริงๆ ล่ะฮะ

I think the Author will prepare this 4th last series
https://www.facebook.com/groovepublishing
omg the Indian ghost girl looks like Yardthip