❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

natsumi83

sarNie Egg
Thanks
หัวใจศิลา Episode 27 (Last episode) Recaps.

At the small house

Tor is warm, He throws up.

Bak! (He hears Tor) (Bak) See. Bak! Where's my mango! Bring more. Hurry. Yes, Si. Bak! Yes Si. Where's the mangoes?! I'm coming! Hurry! (Bak) I'll be right back. Wait here. I'll be back. I forgot. (He kisses her cheek.) I'll be back. Crazy! What kind of guy is this?

Min comes in the room. Tor. Are you alright? (she does the okay with his fingers) I'm okay. Are you sure? I heard you vomiting... non-stop. (He throw's up again) Gosh. Bak. Did you get it? (Min is rubbing his back) Are you alright? I'm fine. (She wipes his mouth with a kleenex) Very easy. (He rubs her tummy, OMG he is having her morning sickness) How are you? I'm alright. I'm okay. (Bak) Your sour mango. Okay? Feel better now. (She massages his shoulders) Here's the dip. (Tor feels sick again from the smell of the dip and push's it away) Bak. Why did you bring that here? It stinks. It smells good. (Bring it close to Tor again) He feels sick again. He runs off. Tor. Si. Tor. (She smile laughs) (Bak) Min. And how much longer will he get pregnancy symptoms for you? Hmm. I don't know either. But the doctor said for some cases 2-3 months. But some until delivery. Until delivery? Gosh, he's dead. That much? (She rubs her tummy)

Night time, outside

Tor. Tor. Tor. (She finds his sleeping at a table) Tor. It's getting dark. Come sleep inside. (Hand on her tummy still) Tor. Tor. Tor. What's wrong? My cell. (He get's up, she hits him :lol: ) Hiding? I was worried. Don't tease me. I'm sorry. (He hold's her hand, then rubs her tummy.) And how are you? Do you feel better? I'm good. It's easy. You been vomiting that much. And you still want to joke? (Aww he hugs her :icon12: ) I'm just kidding. I'm very happy. Hey. Do you know that having to carry the pregnancy and our baby I already know it's tiring for you. And if you have to get nauseous like me (Put his hand on the side of her face/cheek) You'll be exhausted. Consider it (Holding hands again) sharing the responsibility. Because anyhow I consider part of this work. Pervert. Or isn't it true? Don't talk. (He get's up, They walk) Hey. hmm. They sit on the porch. Still holding hands. Do you know that when I was napping just now I had a dream about my mother and Aunt Mam. (Aww) And this time they were smiling at me. Like they're happy to see me smiling like this again. (Aww Min is crying) Your mother and aunt will be very happy to see you havw a heart, and your life right now is moving forward. And don't dwelling in the past anymore. (Show's him a heart rock) Just like this rock the rock that I picked up, even if it's a rock but it's heart shaped. (Those smiles) (He hold out his hand for the rock) Thank-you (He hugs her) Thank-you for being the flower that grows on stone like me. hmm. Keep it safe. I'm going to tell you that (rubs her tummy again) If our baby is a girl, I want to name her Mai. I was also thinking that. If our baby is a girl I want her to be name Mai. And her real name would be Pimsuda. (That is aww) So you'll feel that Your mother and aunt never left or gone anywhere. (Her hand is on his face) But (Touches her tummy again) they're with a new heart. The heart of Sila. (He is like come here she shakes her head no) He kisses her :icon12:. (Those looks, he then wips her tears) The End. OMG I loved this drama :icon12: I will miss it :(.
Dear, Thank you for your recaps. :icon12: :icon12:
I will missed the lovely couple and the drama.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyone would like to request gifs?
I'm open for request from ep1 to ep27
I don't hangout much in threads of lakorns that have ended

Speaking about finished lakorn, HJS is still in currently broadcasting section right now

Vico

sarNie Adult
I wonder what will be Tor’s next project after that. I’d totally see him in a remake of Sawan Biang or Jam Loey Rak !
And Raviyanun would play Sansanee in Jam Loey Rak (honestly, she rocks as a nang rai !)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Even with a wedding some lakorns just doesn't do the pranang any justice but everything about HJS wedding is wonderful. I have no complaint about the ending.

Film, Typhoon and Nick commented on Fern's IG. Even if I have no idea what they wrote still it's adorable to see.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Even with a wedding some lakorns just doesn't do the pranang any justice but everything about HJS wedding is wonderful. I have no complaint about the ending.

Film, Typhoon and Nick commented on Fern's IG. Even if I have no idea what they wrote still it's adorable to see.
Very true! And i love how they went for a western wedding
I saw typhoons comment he said something like let's work together again Jiew

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Very true! And i love how they went for a western wedding
I saw typhoons comment he said something like let's work together again Jiew
Especially Fern with her sneakers...it's such a carefree wedding. I think that's what a wedding should be like. A time to celebrate without everything having to be perfect.

I love how the guests wore white but Minta had a tan/beige dress on but somehow it worked. The outfits of the guests complimented her dress. And the part after the kiss where Sila held her face and they stare at each other and Minta just have this huge smile on her face. The wedding is small, sweet and intimate. So jealous of their wedding lol

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
The dance in the wedding was so funny hahahaha - and pretty unexpected too tbh. For those of you who were watching it live though did you notice the song changed? I think Happy (by Pharrell) was the original and then on the highlights, they changed it to the Thai song by the Toys. I wonder why? I thought Happy fitted the scene lol
Agree haha.

Dramagurl

Localkpt
I’m almost done with the drama and it’s so freaking good. Hopefully people update the eng subs on the websites to watch the drama. I’m currently waiting for ep 25,26, and 27 but they haven’t came out yet with the subs. I’ll wait patiently tho. Anyways my first time watching tor and ferny. Both are so cute together and really good at acting. Tor is in my list for my top 10 fav Thai actors. Same for Ferny.
:love::thumbup:

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
หัวใจศิลา Episode 27 (Last episode) Recaps.

At the small house

Tor is warm, He throws up.

Bak! (He hears Tor) (Bak) See. Bak! Where's my mango! Bring more. Hurry. Yes, Si. Bak! Yes Si. Where's the mangoes?! I'm coming! Hurry! (Bak) I'll be right back. Wait here. I'll be back. I forgot. (He kisses her cheek.) I'll be back. Crazy! What kind of guy is this?

Min comes in the room. Tor. Are you alright? (she does the okay with his fingers) I'm okay. Are you sure? I heard you vomiting... non-stop. (He throw's up again) Gosh. Bak. Did you get it? (Min is rubbing his back) Are you alright? I'm fine. (She wipes his mouth with a kleenex) Very easy. (He rubs her tummy, OMG he is having her morning sickness) How are you? I'm alright. I'm okay. (Bak) Your sour mango. Okay? Feel better now. (She massages his shoulders) Here's the dip. (Tor feels sick again from the smell of the dip and push's it away) Bak. Why did you bring that here? It stinks. It smells good. (Bring it close to Tor again) He feels sick again. He runs off. Tor. Si. Tor. (She smile laughs) (Bak) Min. And how much longer will he get pregnancy symptoms for you? Hmm. I don't know either. But the doctor said for some cases 2-3 months. But some until delivery. Until delivery? Gosh, he's dead. That much? (She rubs her tummy)

Night time, outside

Tor. Tor. Tor. (She finds his sleeping at a table) Tor. It's getting dark. Come sleep inside. (Hand on her tummy still) Tor. Tor. Tor. What's wrong? My cell. (He get's up, she hits him :lol: ) Hiding? I was worried. Don't tease me. I'm sorry. (He hold's her hand, then rubs her tummy.) And how are you? Do you feel better? I'm good. It's easy. You been vomiting that much. And you still want to joke? (Aww he hugs her :icon12: ) I'm just kidding. I'm very happy. Hey. Do you know that having to carry the pregnancy and our baby I already know it's tiring for you. And if you have to get nauseous like me (Put his hand on the side of her face/cheek) You'll be exhausted. Consider it (Holding hands again) sharing the responsibility. Because anyhow I consider part of this work. Pervert. Or isn't it true? Don't talk. (He get's up, They walk) Hey. hmm. They sit on the porch. Still holding hands. Do you know that when I was napping just now I had a dream about my mother and Aunt Mam. (Aww) And this time they were smiling at me. Like they're happy to see me smiling like this again. (Aww Min is crying) Your mother and aunt will be very happy to see you havw a heart, and your life right now is moving forward. And don't dwelling in the past anymore. (Show's him a heart rock) Just like this rock the rock that I picked up, even if it's a rock but it's heart shaped. (Those smiles) (He hold out his hand for the rock) Thank-you (He hugs her) Thank-you for being the flower that grows on stone like me. hmm. Keep it safe. I'm going to tell you that (rubs her tummy again) If our baby is a girl, I want to name her Mai. I was also thinking that. If our baby is a girl I want her to be name Mai. And her real name would be Pimsuda. (That is aww) So you'll feel that Your mother and aunt never left or gone anywhere. (Her hand is on his face) But (Touches her tummy again) they're with a new heart. The heart of Sila. (He is like come here she shakes her head no) He kisses her :icon12:. (Those looks, he then wips her tears) The End. OMG I loved this drama :icon12: I will miss it :(.
Thanks my dear @MKfan132 , I'll surely miss you along with this movie - prudently easing us with the translations every week. I'm always telling @Starsapphire before each episode starts (& begging her to give me the latest live feed outlet) that even if I can't understand what's said I'll only have to wait till after midnight for you to post English script of the scenes. And then there'll be the other guys shouting out each little bitsy thing which Sila or Min or Bak is doing (especially Bak haha) and then the whole picture will come across. Oh this story! Mondays & Tuesdays are surely happy days while the rest of the week will pass in a dreamy stupor until the weekend comes through again. What's brought it to me we all of us strangers once again became like a team in helping each other enjoying the world of Min & Sila. I don't now about everyone else but I can't let go yet & am doing a restart. Or I'll miss them too much!

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Especially Fern with her sneakers...it's such a carefree wedding. I think that's what a wedding should be like. A time to celebrate without everything having to be perfect.

I love how the guests wore white but Minta had a tan/beige dress on but somehow it worked. The outfits of the guests complimented her dress. And the part after the kiss where Sila held her face and they stare at each other and Minta just have this huge smile on her face. The wedding is small, sweet and intimate. So jealous of their wedding lol
I agree with Rasamee haha now I'd want a wedding like theirs - if i ever get married orz