❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
GUY PLEASE CREDIT THE PERSON ig lmm_fun
SHES UPSET ABOUT NO CREDITING. She was kind and sent me without the credit tag and i forgot to ask her before i used it.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
GUY PLEASE CREDIT THE PERSON ig lmm_fun
SHES UPSET ABOUT NO CREDITING. She was kind and sent me without the credit tag and i forgot to ask her before i used it.
have she upload the ones with credit tag? im sure we will see this, just afraid of others who come across the pics via google images or something

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Caption

Min: THIS MAN HERE WENT OUT LAST NIGHT WITHOUT TELLING ME.

Meanwhile at home ** piak prepares the couch for his boss with a evil grin.**

Sila thoughts: i thought I sneaked out quietly.
Hahahahaaaa

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
When I was rewatching Episode 24 (with subs this time) what's starkly sad about Sila's life is the struggles he's had to put up with despite being born a rich man's son, and as a wealthy man himself afterwards. It didn't change much at those peak moments of his life; right before Sida left him in the river; after he got engaged to Min. The fear is always in his eyes because he wasn't just thinking of himself but of the people he loves & his desperation to hold on to them.
I thought that scene when he visited his dad in hospital a profound moment because he does love the old man, after thinking he's been abandoned for years (which wasn't true). Until then it only showed he's accepted him back, allowing him to ask for Min's hand, and wanting help when Waen was attacked by Sida.
So far his moments of being free to be happy has been a very short one - those times when Min came to live with him, those are terrific scenes of Sila smiling to himself because he's teased her or loved her or put her in awe of him.
I hope tonight's episode will be a prolonged & happily satisfying finish of Sila surrounded by the people who cares the best for him.

p.s. An aside : Somehow I feel Songsak loves Tor more than Sawit, although Sawit is his first born & older.

Last edited: