❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Damn it i should have caption the last fanart beauty and the beast.... or sleeping beauty and her dark prince .....:fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::facepalm::p:p:p:angel10:

Geun Suk

sarNie Egg
Will MUSE upload ep 25 - 27? Saw they wrote ep 24 will be the final upload..I really hope they will do it till the last ep

alissaax

Hahahaha i tell everyone to sleep well but here i am not sleeping and getting a headache
I had fun doing a q&a on ig though.

alissaax

Will MUSE upload ep 25 - 27? Saw they wrote ep 24 will be the final upload..I really hope they will do it till the last ep
Ehy hello new visitorrr!!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::thumbup::worship2::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:
Welcome to the hua jai sila thread!!!
The obsession is an incurable disease!! :icon12:

:fighting3::fighting3::BangHead::facepalm::facepalm::risas3::risas3::risas3::p:angel10:

They will probably release it publicly later. members will always have first access......
Someone that watch sub by muse might be able to tell you more.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Finale coming up. It has been a fun journey. It's bittersweet to see this end...because Fern and Tor is just amazing together but also excited to see their next project.