❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
....why are you apologising?? :risas3: hahahah we can come and go at anytime we please.

Just dont leave before the last episode..

Nor disappear.

I will send bodyguard plak and his minions.
Aww, it is me, I just say Sorry, it's very Canadian :lol:..

Rosi

Wifey #42
Mam shot him at the club.
Oh no, that's the part which I deliberately skipped to watch because I was afraid to watch. Everyone says Mam will be mortally imjured there and I can't bear to see that happen. It's already sad when Sila was reading her letter about their day at the beach, her happiness at his life, and somehow he knows something wasn't right when she wrote what she did. Then later it shows Mam remembering all those years when Tor came to her, she sending him to new school and all that. I was afraid to watch all that happened in between that's why I missed her shooting Satorn. Uhhhhhh, now have to go back showing that scene........ but must anyway because must verify that Satorn's out of the picture (that ^%#%#$$@#!!!!!!!!#@$%#% Sida's bad man)

Rosi

Wifey #42
Do you hear?
My heart that's beating?
The heart that is yours.
Only yours.

Nothing is greater than when the subtitles come on. This is one of the most romantic scenes from such a cold guy like Sila.
Oh how I love this movie!!!!

Awards should be given to the subbers for doing these for us the rest of the world.