❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I have been gone a few days and a lot of things have happened.

Tor is a bucket load of talent. His emotional scenes are executed so well. He made it comes across like we are there with him through those moments. Kudos to Tor with his expressions that are on point in those crucial time.

Fern...hope there's news of a new lakorn soon. I am excited where things are heading for her.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I have been gone a few days and a lot of things have happened.

Tor is a bucket load of talent. His emotional scenes are executed so well. He made it comes across like we are there with him through those moments. Kudos to Tor with his expressions that are on point in those crucial time.

Fern...hope there's news of a new lakorn soon. I am excited where things are heading for her.
Omggg i didn't even realised you havent been on.

alissaax

I'm so used to being here that being gone feels like something is missing. When this lakorn ends, we are going to have some withdrawal.

Happy for Fern that she reached 300k.
I feel the same whenever the site is down and having issues. I message sarn though ig to let her know the site is down. I feel bad sometimes.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I haven't read all the pages that I missed yet but did someone post the IG posts between Fern and Tor...when she post a pic of them and didn't tag him lol. And he comments on the pic. I thought it's such a cute interactions between them. They seemed to have some inside jokes.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I feel the same whenever the site is down and having issues. I message sarn though ig to let her know the site is down. I feel bad sometimes.
Lol...I have HJS page on and my husband was looking at my phone and he tried to pronounce Tor, Fern and Ben's name which he screwed up royally hahhaha. He was like, what site are you on?

Men will never understand why this site is so important to us women :risas3: :risas3: :risas3:

alissaax

I haven't read all the pages that I missed yet but did someone post the IG posts between Fern and Tor...when she post a pic of them and didn't tag him lol. And he comments on the pic. I thought it's such a cute interactions between them. They seemed to have some inside jokes.
Yeah....... i translated it too ill look through my notes or just shared my ig post.

alissaax

Lol...I have HJS page on and my husband was looking at my phone and he tried to pronounce Tor, Fern and Ben's name which he screwed up royally hahhaha. He was like, what site are you on?

Men will never understand why this site is so important to us women :risas3: :risas3: :risas3:
Hahahaha my family thinks im insane when i just laugh at my phone.

anniem

sarNie Adult
Lol , yes, they will never understand hahaha

alissaax

Photo caption
To night, come continue to support whether will revive or not revive.

Tor; Hey hey did you forget something?
Fern; Forgot what?
Fern; Forget to revive?
She tags him right on the forehead
Tor; Alright stick on face like this? We'll meet with the next picture, Nong!
Fern; Do it so it would be clear.