❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
หัวใจศิลา Episode 25, Recaps

The cops are still searching for Sida. Hey! Did you find her over there? Stop first. Scatter and search around. Search everywhere. Go. We've found Sida's trail. What did you find? Here, blood trail. Follow, hurry. Yes, sir. Sida sees a truck and goes to it. (Guy) Alright. Sorry, I was peeing. Alright, on my way. Alright. (NOO Sida get's away GRRRRR) (Cop) Or did she cross over there? Go. (Sida is thinking of Ae) Ae. I love you, mom. Ae. Ae. My son. Don't leave me. Don't leave me. If I don't have you then how will I live? Why should I live? Why should I live? Tor. I won't die. If you're not dead then I won't die.

Tor, and Min get to the hospital
They are wheeling her in. Min, do you hear me? Min, don't leave me. Min. We're almost here. Min, you have to be alright. Min. Min. Min. Min, do you hear me? (Nurse) Excuse me. Can you please get out. My wife... Get out! You can't go in! Khun, calm down. Can we see your wounds? Min. Khun. You need to tender that wound. I'm fine. But you need to-- I want to stay with my wife. Leave me alone! Khun! Calm down. Khun. Calm down. Khun. Tender your wounds first. Calm down. I said I'm fine. But... You wanna do it so badly, right? Then I'll do it here. Do whatever you wanna do. Khun, calm down. Calm down. Hold him. Do it here then. Sit down. (Tor is so worried/scared about Min) Kuhn, sit. Hold him. Calm down. Nurse, can I get the gloves? Alright. Doctor, the patient's pressure is dropping. The patient's heart beat has stopped. CPR immediately. (Tor) Min. Calm down. Khun, calm down! She's in critical conditions. If you go in now(They are holding Tor back) your wife's condition would get worse. (OMG poor Tor is crying :sad6: :sad6: ) There's no pulse. 200 joules. 200 joules. Ready. OMG NOO Min and OMG Tor. They are both crying :sad6:, they take her to the operating room. The end. (PS WHY DID THEY END IT LIKE THAT WHY :sad6: ) OMG that promo more crying :sad6:
Thank you so much ❤

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone know what happened to the rating why now we get it super late....it is already Tuesday and we get nothing even Fri-Sun dramas

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
the fact that mam and min warned sila about what getting revenge would lead too.
I bet he feels like crap.
So emotional.