❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
หัวใจศิลา Episode 25 Recaps

Tor is on the phone with Bak. You helped Mingkwan already, right? Good. Thanks. I'll handle the rest. (Ae laugh's) Sorry that you couldn't save your wife. I told you that you can't do anything to my mother! You think that you're so smart? My mother is smarter than you! And if she knows how much you love your wife by now she'd have her men rape her countless times over and over already. (Tor's guy) I said stop! (Ae)In this life, you'll never see Min again, Tor! (Tor's guy) I said stop! I said stop. Go ahead! (Tor) Enough. Get in the car. And put the lock on. (Ae) Did you hear Min cry? Did you hear her cry? (Why don't you answer? (Ae laugh's again, Tor look at a GPS on his phone) Drive. Alright. (Ae) You'll never do anything to me. (Tor) Drive faster. Alright. (Ae) What are you doing? Take a right and whatever you see, run it over. Alright. What?! Stop! Stop! (OMG Tor's van hit Sida's) (Sida) Don't tell me that car is Tor's car? How did he know that I'm here? (OMG he put a GPS in Min's watch) Flashback scene. Min. Wear this watch. There's a GPS tracker in there. If anything messes up no matter where you are, I'll find you. (Tor pulls Ae back) Well? What did you say just now? What did you say? Lemme tell you that stupid people are careless people. But your mother taught me to learn that I shouldn't be careless. Open the door. (Tor takes Ae out of the van) Get out, Sida! Game's over. Get your boss out here. (Sida) Drag her out and follow me. Sida goes out. Mom. (Min) Tor! Is it a fluke or love miracle that you found me? Let Mintra go. We lost enough. Let it end here. That's easy for you to say. You speak just like your father! When he walked over to talk to me, I'm sorry I love her, and I have a child with her. Divorce me I'll take all the blame and guilt. Divorce? For what? For your father to honor her that prostitute as his legal wife? And what about me? I become a widower whose husband left her? You speak s***** just like your father. 'Cos your father and you ruined my life! I won't allow it. So you killed my mother? Yeah! (OMG she finally said it, poor Tor :sad6: ) If I don't kill your mother, then I wouldn't be standing here. Your father was in love and infatuated with her and even brought you for me to raise after your mother died. And what about my son? And my feeling? Doesn't he feel any remose to me? And then call the police to come arrest me. Just to protect you and your mother. All this matter is 'cos your father and you stomped on our hearts! My mother was wrong to get involved with him. But you have no right to kill her. Your mother and your aunt are resting in peace now. Once they're dead, it's over. But I am living with torment. Your father and you caused me to become who is breathing but have no heart! And today (She looks at Min) I'll make you have no heart like me! (Point's a gun at Min OMG) Mom! Tor loves Min. Blow his brains out! (Tor hit's Ae) Try it. (A guy is moving aroung) (Tor) Right now I'm still sensible. And won't hurt your son. But whenever you hurt Min I don't have to be sensible for anyone. If you want to know, then try it. Do you think I'll be afraid of you? Try it. (Tor holds Ae head, and then shot's one of her men, Then Sida shoots one :(. Now they are pointing gun's at each other) Let Min go. Let my son go. Let my wife go. Let my son go! I said let my wife go! Let my son go first. Let him go. Let her go. (Min and Ae are walking) Tor!, then Min got shot???.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
หัวใจศิลา Episode 25 Recaps

(Min) Tor!, then a shot (Did Min get shot?) OMG she got shoulder :(. (Tor and Ae fight for the gun, Tor is fighting the men now. (Min) Be careful! (Tor is now fighting Ae again.) Tor, be careful. Ae, move! Shoot him, mom! (OMG Sida shoots her son). Tor!
Pirath scene
(Cop) What should we do? Should our reinforcement go in to help?
Back to Tor, Min, Ae and Sida
Sida is screaming, she goes to Ae.
Ae! Ae! My son! Talk to me. Ae. Talk to me. Ae.
Tor goes to Min. Let her go. Tor! (He pick's up the gun) Hey! I said let go! (The guy shot's at Tor, Tor shots back and kill's him). (Min and Tor hug :icon12: ) Are you hurt? I'm alright. Listen to me. Quickly get out of here. Pirath is waiting up ahead. I'll hurry and follow. OK? Take this with you. (He gives her the gun) (Sida pick's up a gun) Tor! Tor! (OMG she shoots at him, he runs) Follow him! (Sida) Talk to me. Ae. Talk to me! Ae. Ae. Ae. Ae. Talk to me. Talk to me. Mom. Did I do good? Ae. Ae. Ae. Talk to me. Talk to me. Ae. I love you, mom. (Ae died)
(Min) Pirath. Mintra. Pirath. Mintra. You're hurt. Quickly take her and tender her wounds. Pirath. It's alright. I can manage. Please hurry and go help Tor. Everyone, go.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
หัวใจศิลา Episode 25, Recaps.

Night time now.
(Mee) Pick up. (Wean) Mee. Can you reach Bak? He won't answer. And Wael is still in the ICU. And Bak can't be reached. And now how will Si and Min be? What should we do?
Tor is still running. (Wow so many chasing after him, he beat's them up with a wood plank. One shoots at Tor but get's another guy. Tor has a gun now and kill's one, an another then get's the other one. He pick's up another gun but then Sida shoot's at him). Now they have gun pointed at each other again. You took my house and company. And now you caused my son to die. You ruined my life! You destroyed my heart! (Tor) And what about what you did to hurt others? You don't think others hurt too? Don't tell me that you love your son? 'Cos even dogs love their pups. But they never killed anyone. I don't care who does what! But I'll kill you! (OMG Sida shoot Tor in the shoulder :( ) You'll die! (She goes to shoot again but Tor shoot's her first and again. Yet again. Now they are standing in front of each other with guns). (Sida) I thought your aim would be sharper. Imbecile. You think an ambecile like you can kill me? Even if you die and reunite with your mother and aunt in h*** and reborn another 10 lifetimes, you'll never win against me. I won't shoot you 'cos I wasn't trying to kill you. Why? You wanted to kill me so badly, didn't you? Kill me! Go ahead! 'Cos I learned to be sensible and have sense! Even if I kill you but my mother and aunt won't come back. And if I still dwell in revenge then in the end, I'll be bad like you! (Tor put's the gun down) Why did you drop your gun? Pick it up and fight me! Pick it up and fight me! What I want from you is seeing you and your son suffer. Just as you did to others. I wanna see you suffer loss. And now you're in that condition. My game's over. It's over for you but not for me! (She goes to shoot him but no more bullet's left) I been holding a gun since I was 16. Do you think I don't know that the gun you're holding is what model? And how many bullets? And how many you already used. You lost. Sida. It's time to pay for your crimes in prison. (Pirath comes in with gun) Sida. Enough. Drop the gun. (Tor takes the gun) She's unarmed now. You can come arrest her. Come in(Cops plus Min is also there, Tor sees Min, (OMG No Sida has another gun) Do you think you're so smart? I'm smarter than you! Tor! Careful! (OMG she shoot but it hits Min that was in front of Tor, OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :sad6: ) OMG 2 times :sad6: Pirath then shoots at Sida. Don't shoot. Capture her alive. You deserved it, Tor. Everyone will die 'cos of you. (Tor is crying :sad6: ) Had you not come back to show that you're Tor your aunt wouldn't die. Your father is injured near death 'cos of you. Everyone gets hurt or dies because of you. 'Cos of your vengeance. (OMG aww Min shakes her head) Remember that, Tor! If Mintra dies then it's 'cos of you. (Min shakes her head) 'Cos of you alone. (Pirath) Sila. Quickly take Mintra. Hurry! (Tor carries Min out) (Pirath) Take her. (Sida get's a bomb) Pirath: No. Duck! (NOO darn it Sida got away) Split up and seach for her. (Cops) Over there. (Tor) Does it hurt? No. Don't listen to her. Hang on, You didn't cause this. Min. Don't leave me. Min, you can't leave me. please help! Please help. My wife was shot. Min. Min. (Tor goes in the amblulance with her) Min. Don't be scared we'll be at the hospital soon. hang on. (She nods her head) Please don't leave me. You're almost at the hospital. (Aww he is crying :sad6: ) Hang on. I'm sorry. Please hang on. Min. Min. Min. (I think she starts to go into shock) My wife... the pulse is dropping. Give her oxygen. Min. Min. Min. Min. I'm here. Min. Don't leave me. Min. Don't sleep. Look at me. Min. Min. Min. P! Can you drive faster? Min. Please help me wife. Min. Min.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
หัวใจศิลา Episode 25, Recaps

The cops are still searching for Sida. Hey! Did you find her over there? Stop first. Scatter and search around. Search everywhere. Go. We've found Sida's trail. What did you find? Here, blood trail. Follow, hurry. Yes, sir. Sida sees a truck and goes to it. (Guy) Alright. Sorry, I was peeing. Alright, on my way. Alright. (NOO Sida get's away GRRRRR) (Cop) Or did she cross over there? Go. (Sida is thinking of Ae) Ae. I love you, mom. Ae. Ae. My son. Don't leave me. Don't leave me. If I don't have you then how will I live? Why should I live? Why should I live? Tor. I won't die. If you're not dead then I won't die.

Tor, and Min get to the hospital
They are wheeling her in. Min, do you hear me? Min, don't leave me. Min. We're almost here. Min, you have to be alright. Min. Min. Min. Min, do you hear me? (Nurse) Excuse me. Can you please get out. My wife... Get out! You can't go in! Khun, calm down. Can we see your wounds? Min. Khun. You need to tender that wound. I'm fine. But you need to-- I want to stay with my wife. Leave me alone! Khun! Calm down. Khun. Calm down. Khun. Tender your wounds first. Calm down. I said I'm fine. But... You wanna do it so badly, right? Then I'll do it here. Do whatever you wanna do. Khun, calm down. Calm down. Hold him. Do it here then. Sit down. (Tor is so worried/scared about Min) Kuhn, sit. Hold him. Calm down. Nurse, can I get the gloves? Alright. Doctor, the patient's pressure is dropping. The patient's heart beat has stopped. CPR immediately. (Tor) Min. Calm down. Khun, calm down! She's in critical conditions. If you go in now(They are holding Tor back) your wife's condition would get worse. (OMG poor Tor is crying :sad6: :sad6: ) There's no pulse. 200 joules. 200 joules. Ready. OMG NOO Min and OMG Tor. They are both crying :sad6:, they take her to the operating room. The end. (PS WHY DID THEY END IT LIKE THAT WHY :sad6: ) OMG that promo more crying :sad6:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Im just recovering from a flu but my throat is getting soreeeee because of this cokdnessss