❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I swear if they start a continuation of hua jai sila because that freaking caption was nu chanchan meets a mysterious man or is he the son of lawan... its possible.
Nu chan chan? a girl? heeeee it hope it is ^^

Hahaaha shes a amazing person i talk to her here and there. We followed each other cause hua jai sila.
i like her captions ^^ she seems like a nice person

Because the photo was the very last scene they shot on the 30th May and finished at 4.20am. I don't see anything wrong with him posting that photo BECAUSE it was the very last time they did filming for hua jai sila. Fern wasnt present because of their queues and schedules didnt match.
It was mainly the international fans that are spamming complaining harrasing commenting on his post for being unprofessional and disrespectful towards fern with photo. And dragging his gf's message into the mess.
He was celebrating his hard work. I'm pretty sure he's thankful to everyone and every single person he has been working with and taken care of him. And he praises fern for her hardwork and skills, if he didnt notice the something special in her than she wouldn't have been the actress that he had chosen and has been working hard beside him along with the other people in hua jai sila.....
Yes, I am agreeing with you and I did say in comment above that it doesn't matter why he chose that photo. It also doesn't matter how many TorMin couple photos Ferny post on her IG. Tor and Fern should be able to post whatever they want from their own jobs and followers.

I also think the comments on Tor's post is too harsh. But I also find fault in Tor's GF's timing of the story post. She played the pity card but she shouldn't be off the hook for the chaos she caused. Someone should tell her that it is NOT ok to do that while a lakorn is on air. Look at Tor...he seemed sad at the airport yesterday....and he is at an international fan-meet today. Her actions caused him some stress that's for sure.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
:risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :confused12: :confused12: :confused12:
Shes just teasing and the chance of continuation this futher probably fading because if the unnecessary dramas

Rosi

Wifey #42
Classy and pristine to stay quiet? Sorry but i kinda not agree. Why is everyone seems like viewing the situation only from Tor's fans biased perspective? How this would effect Tor, how she shouldn't do this and that cause it would effect Tor. Just because she is a non celebrity girlfriend of a celebrity, she should stay prim and proper and perfect and bear with all the ugly messages she's receiving. Non celebrity or not, she is first and foremost, a human. A human who have feelings, who would feel hurt, who would feel threatened and who would feel jealous. I don't think she wants to be in the limelight, for me she's just hurt to the point that she was unable to contain, or in your word, to stay quiet and pristine anymore.

And comparison to the British actors to Thai actors is like comparing American singers to Kpop stars. Actors especially western/European, they date if they want to date, marry if they want to. they'd not be hiding their relationship at all. Thai actors, especially those dating non celebrities would not even want to reveal who they're dating like James Jirayu - to save his girl from all this mess.

Just sharing my 2 cents, some may not agree with me and that's fine. I don't agree with Tor's gf action, but i understand her.
Well, you do have a point there. But, thing is, if she just ignore those stuff & not react publicly - we must remember here, all the fans care about is for their idol & not even his mother or father or favourite grandmother, then eventually those mean things would die down when they get tired and move on to other stars. Sadly Tor could end up like my favourite Aum who got married & now reduced to low roles. I would feel a healthier respect for her if she did that, because the one who's name is in lights is the celebrity, everyone else in his life is considered a "hangers on". Putting that letter out is getting involved in the public's eye, in his celebrity status (before this who cares who this guy is), I was also thinking ehh? Why put yourself out for people to read? Is it because these days people if they don't put themselves out on instagram or social media then it's not enough? You want yourself to be known? Even if to strangers? If marriages can get divorced, registered can get deregistered, engagements be broken off, what's to say this relationship would last even if Tor didn't get famous? If my daughter did that (I don't have a daughter) I would probably scold her for being silly, why do you have to prove yourself to strangers who you'll probably never meet anyway? Fame is fleeting, enjoy your boyfriend while you can. It's what he feels for you that matters. I would rather she shut down her instagram & facebook temporarily & remove herself from reach of anyone. Then the public will wonder, and the smart ones will realised they've hurt someone so bad this is what has happened. One of the things we should realise is that fans are often not pretty people themselves; most could be homebound due to sickness or ugliness or fatness or a 90-yr old spinster/grandmother and the internet the only entertainmet they can get. So they bash people because it's the only escape to dreams they have. Tor's girlfriend should realised all these; unless of course she's elated she's the chosen one of the world's dreamboat and she wants people to know she exists in one way or another. She's probably being scolded by her mother right now for acting stupidly out of emotions instead of sense (like Tor reprimanded by Mam hehe).

alissaax

Yes, I am agreeing with you and I did say in comment above that it doesn't matter why he chose that photo. It also doesn't matter how many TorMin couple photos Ferny post on her IG. Tor and Fern should be able to post whatever they want from their own jobs and followers.

I also think the comments on Tor's post is too harsh. But I also find fault in Tor's GF's timing of the story post. She played the pity card but she shouldn't be off the hook for the chaos she caused. Someone should tell her that it is NOT ok to do that while a lakorn is on air. Look at Tor...he seemed sad at the airport yesterday....and he is at an international fan-meet today. Her actions caused him some stress that's for sure.
Definitely the timing was so wrong and thats just causing more unnecessary drama. He probably is really stressing more than he should when he should be happy with the success and love because of his hard work for hua jai sila and role as sila.

Hahaaha shes a amazing person i talk to her here and there. We followed each other cause hua jai sila.
@alissaax and @wuzhangs - hahahaha Such a small lakorn world. Songie is my friend since NY fan girl days. LOL. She is a member here but she is more active on IG. She is the one I had to fight over Tor's hands on IG and I told her I am letting her win this one because I was slacking on HJS cuz of vacation. :risas3:

I have to tell her that there are more Tor hand fanatics. She'll love it.
and yes, she is lovely.

alissaax

@alissaax and @wuzhangs - hahahaha Such a small lakorn world. Songie is my friend since NY fan girl days. LOL. She is a member here but she is more active on IG. She is the one I had to fight over Tor's hands on IG and I told her I am letting her win this one because I was slacking on HJS cuz of vacation. :risas3:

and yes, she is lovely.
Hahaha lolmao i told her to come join the thread here and she said no! I was thinking she was probably a member here before.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid

and yes, she is lovely.
very small world indeed! well i think just went through her posts on Tor's hands and i think found your comments on the hands :risas3:
tho i think i saw her username here before, she must have an account here somewhere, just not active

Well, you do have a point there. But, thing is, if she just ignore those stuff & not react publicly - we must remember here, all the fans care about is for their idol & not even his mother or father or favourite grandmother, then eventually those mean things would die down when they get tired and move on to other stars. Sadly Tor could end up like my favourite Aum who got married & now reduced to low roles. I would feel a healthier respect for her if she did that, because the one who's name is in lights is the celebrity, everyone else in his life is considered a "hangers on". Putting that letter out is getting involved in the public's eye, in his celebrity status (before this who cares who this guy is), I was also thinking ehh? Why put yourself out for people to read? Is it because these days people if they don't put themselves out on instagram or social media then it's not enough? You want yourself to be known? Even if to strangers? If marriages can get divorced, registered can get deregistered, engagements be broken off, what's to say this relationship would last even if Tor didn't get famous? If my daughter did that (I don't have a daughter) I would probably scold her for being silly, why do you have to prove yourself to strangers who you'll probably never meet anyway? Fame is fleeting, enjoy your boyfriend while you can. It's what he feels for you that matters. I would rather she shut down her instagram & facebook temporarily & remove herself from reach of anyone. Then the public will wonder, and the smart ones will realised they've hurt someone so bad this is what has happened. One of the things we should realise is that fans are often not pretty people themselves; most could be homebound due to sickness or ugliness or fatness or a 90-yr old spinster/grandmother and the internet the only entertainmet they can get. So they bash people because it's the only escape to dreams they have. Tor's girlfriend should realised all these; unless of course she's elated she's the chosen one of the world's dreamboat and she wants people to know she exists in one way or another. She's probably being scolded by her mother right now for acting stupidly out of emotions instead of sense (like Tor reprimanded by Mam hehe).
Just saying Hi @Rosi :)
Long time no talk since BPS days/Samee lost me to his little brother JamesJi. LOL
I thought I was safe with Tor cuz I knew he had a GF and oh, drama.... someone put the GF in timeout please. And you with your daughter analysis, I was like, when did Rosi go and have an adult daughter? Last time I chatted with her, she was making BPS style mango dip. :risas3:
Hope you are doing good na.

alissaax

Caption translation
Nu chan: why are you following me?
Mysterious man: im not following you. Im following your mother actually
Nu chan: why are you following her? Dont tell me you're interested in my mother.. do you know who is my father?
Mysterious man: your father just an old mafia... why would i need to know?

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Caption translation
Nu chan: why are you following me?
Mysterious man: im not following you. Im following your mother actually
Nu chan: why are you following her? Dont tell me you're interested in my mother.. do you know who is my father?
Mysterious man: your father just an old mafia... why would i need to know?
Thank you for the translation!

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah it really was a misjudgment from her part, it's too late now cause the whole thing blew up.

Oh well maybe we should just push this drama aside and get back to the world of Khun Sila and Khun Mintra

anniem

sarNie Adult
I don't think it was just a post of a photo without Fern but the built up to that post. I didn't personally see this because I don't follow Tor's GF but someone commented that "before she posted that message, she used to post a story with caption “They look happier than me hahaha” after ep.22". You can read it in the comments here: http://instagr.am/p/ByK8cumg2Gi/
There maybe more to this drama then what we see online. I think Tor also had a news out about cheating on his GF before HJS started and he denied it. Anyhow, I feel bad for her. No one deserves to be bullied. However, I don't 100% believe her post. I feel like she is using that bullying as an excuse to cover up for what other issues she might be dealing with.

Your post is spot on on how she needs to figure out how to deal with envious haters. Tor is very talented so I can only see him getting more popular and she needs to learn not to damage others hard work with her emotional posts.
Oh, so the girl friend did that “They look happier than me” so it referred to Tor and Fern?