❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
This whole drama in the comment section was unnecessary really... so we should just ignore it and just laugh over it cause im pretty sure the production and crew dont even really care because they know what happened that day when the photos were taken. It wasnt like they took it without her on purpose and he posted it. They were all celebrating the very last scene they filmed together.

This whole drama in the comment section was unnecessary really... so we should just ignore it and just laugh over it cause im pretty sure the production and crew dont even really care because they know what happened that day when the photos were taken. It wasnt like they took it without her on purpose and he posted it. They were all celebrating the very last scene they filmed together.
That's the thing..... it's not about just the post Tor made about the last scene.

It's the frustration of the viewers who were so happy after 2 great episodes on Tuesday and waking up to the news about cyber bullying from Tor's GF the next day. Total buzz kill and if I were in PR for that lakorn, I'd be pretty mad at her. Don't know what the reason for Tor to choose a photo without Fern either (and not important) but that didn't help and people got emotional. At least, that's my take on it.

Now, let's get back to Tor's hands. It's more fun and sexy. ;)

I need a video of all his hand gestures in hua jai sila. Especially the moments with min
I'd do it for you but I am only back for a week. I am off to France mid-June so not sure I'll have time. If you want to send me clips, I'll edit them for you. It would be such a pleasure to make a video of those beautiful hands in motion. :naughty2:

lee seung gi

hazaatmumaana
Well said @lakornkiki :clap:..Cant agree more with you. Agree 200% everything you said about this "drama". We're suppossed to enjoy all the sweet and hot moment in ep 23. but..what we have now..argh.It realllyy pissed me off :(. Right now, I wish that HJS will finish asap and wrap nicely. only all the nice and sweet moments will remain with us and the team as well so that all their hard work will pay off:thumbup:.

p/s: i dont really care with whoever personal life or relationship:rolleyes:.what matters me most is, while the drama being broadcast, there is no any news can affect the drama in a bad way

yes..bring it on guyswilling|babysw with sila and min

alissaax

That's the thing..... it's not about just the post Tor made about the last scene.

It's the frustration of the viewers who were so happy after 2 great episodes on Tuesday and waking up to the news about cyber bullying from Tor's GF the next day. Total buzz kill and if I were in PR for that lakorn, I'd be pretty mad at her. Don't know what the reason for Tor to choose a photo without Fern either (and not important) but that didn't help and people got emotional. At least, that's my take on it.

Now, let's get back to Tor's hands. It's more fun and sexy. ;)
Because the photo was the very last scene they shot on the 30th May and finished at 4.20am. I don't see anything wrong with him posting that photo BECAUSE it was the very last time they did filming for hua jai sila. Fern wasnt present because of their queues and schedules didnt match.
It was mainly the international fans that are spamming complaining harrasing commenting on his post for being unprofessional and disrespectful towards fern with photo. And dragging his gf's message into the mess.
He was celebrating his hard work. I'm pretty sure he's thankful to everyone and every single person he has been working with and taken care of him. And he praises fern for her hardwork and skills, if he didnt notice the something special in her than she wouldn't have been the actress that he had chosen and has been working hard beside him along with the other people in hua jai sila.....

alissaax

The timing of her post was completely wrong. But lets just leave that behind.

But the constant harassing and disrespectful comments on tor's photos needs to stop. Directed to him and his gf.