❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I swear i cant stop laughing over her saying she cant remembered how they look but she remembers the touch and feel. She mentioned i think on twitter that they guess images of his nipple too but it wasnt included the preview or teaser for the show
That's why she's all blushing lol. Fern is a bit straightforward...but in somewhat innocent way.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
That's why she's all blushing lol. Fern is a bit straightforward...but in somewhat innocent way.
Lol i mention her words before hahahaha probably didnt share and attach this clip to the post.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
He seems upset. He asked any of his fans present if they join in the drama... But he told them to ignore it.. one of the girls said he should ignore it too. Not worrying thinking too much
http://instagr.am/p/ByLEMV1FrQY/
He probably upset just reading the comments. It's a bloody mess over a picture...leading to his GF getting bullied and having her post something to interviewing Fern, making it look like she has something to do with it.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
He probably upset just reading the comments. It's a bloody mess over a picture...leading to his GF getting bullied and having her post something to interviewing Fern, making it look like she has something to do with it.
The bullying and messages with his gf wasnt something new based on her message.
The constant rude messages in his comment section isnt new either it started a while ago when the drama started. Because he rarely posted any photos of fern, he didnt like or comment her posts and he doesnt reply to her comments on his post.
But it was just this one photo thats making it become one big issue that he's really unprofessional and immature.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The bullying and messages with his gf wasnt something new based on her message.
The constant rude messages in his comment section isnt new either it started a while ago when the drama started. Because he rarely posted any photos of fern, he didnt like or comment her posts and he doesnt reply to her comments on his post.
But it was just this one photo thats making it become one big issue that he's really unprofessional and immature.
Yeah, it's tricky to be in a long term relationship and have great chemistry with your co-stars. The GF will always get some crazy messages that's a guarantee. Hope they all put this behind them. Fern seemed to she still liking his pictures and all lol

His gf jealous? Hmm i think not. More like she's fed up with bullies. They not only harassed her on her social media pages but directly message her. she was getting them all day every day telling her she's not worthy, that she's ugly ect. So jealous? No i don't think so cus Tor isnt into his nangeks. It's all acting and if people or fcs cant see that then sad for them when he goes on and have chemistry with his next nangek. His chemistry went from Kao to Fern and it will move to other future nangeks.

I don't get why people are so upset that he doesn't post promotional pictures of him and Fern. Maybe he just doesn't want to feed into the craziness of fcs. I mean look at how crazy they are, imagine if he did post. They already have ZERO respect for his real gf, they would have harassed her even more. Who do people think is more important to his life? His temporary nangeks or the real love of his life?
You could be right BUT as an outsider and someone who only follows the drama, the jealousy part was just an observation.

I mean you have this guy telling the world how much he loves you and tell the interviewers that you are "the one" for him but she went out and posted this drama stuff right at the time of the love scene. Bad timing or poor judgement? I don't know but all I have to say is that she has caused her BF extra stress, brought on so much drama to Fern and the production team. We should all be looking forward to the last 3 episodes not talking about this side drama.

If she was NOT looking for attention, she failed because it made the news. Her post was a total buzz killer.

Last edited:
He was on Woody FM talking about his relationship
http://instagr.am/p/ByLd_GwAEa2/
I really like that he is very open about his relationship. I am still confused as to why his GF posted the stuff now instead of waiting until the end of the lakorn. If she has been dealing with these bully messages for 5 years, why post now? It doesn't help Tor in any way. It actually make his hard work less noticeable because now we are talking about cyber bullying.

I don't think she needs to stay quiet but again, wrong timing. It did so much unnecessary chaos, especially to the HJS team who had been working so hard.

I wish we are talking about the amazing willing scene we got from this remake. I didn't think R scenes could be made into willing scenes without loosing that emotional punch but the writer, directors and actors delivered so well. We'd be flooding with FMVs of the scene. We'd be abusing the replay button... but I don't know about you, my mood is now done. It's almost like I can't wait for the lakorn to be over. So sad becasue HJS became my fav. lakorn of 2019 (so far) until all this sideline drama that took over the feelings.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I really like that he is very open about his relationship. I am still confused as to why his GF posted the stuff now instead of waiting until the end of the lakorn. If she has been dealing with these bully messages for 5 years, why post now? It doesn't help Tor in any way. It actually make his hard work less noticeable because now we are talking about cyber bullying.

I don't think she needs to stay quiet but again, wrong timing. It did so much unnecessary chaos, especially to the HJS team who had been working so hard.

I wish we are talking about the amazing willing scene we got from this remake. I didn't think R scenes could be made into willing scenes without loosing that emotional punch but the writer, directors and actors delivered so well. We'd be flooding with FMVs of the scene. We'd be abusing the replay button... but I don't know about you, my mood is now done. It's almost like I can't wait for the lakorn to be over. So sad becasue HJS became my fav. lakorn of 2019 (so far) until all this sideline drama that took over the feelings.
I agree tbh, wished she could have waited until the lakorn finished but then i guess she went kaboom without much thinking at that point of time and now it's too late.

Sigh i feel bad for all the parties involved, at this rate i dont think fern and tor would be reuniting anytime soon, production houses would want to avoid such chaos and as for tor, it would be sad if he follows Ken's path

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
This whole things is kind of a downer for me as well, i will be live streaming tomorrow's episode still tho.

3 more episodes to go, hopefully the hype about the actual episodes would come back again (for me)

The comments on his IG are brutal. Honestly, I didn't realize it was the picture that Tor posted was what caused the uproar. He posted a group picture of him and the crew missing Fern and fans are pointing out that he's unprofessional for doing that.

The picture was his last filming which was done at 4 am while Fern has hers early in the afternoon. Though, there is a group picture of all of them together (similar setting) which included Fern but Tor decided to post this particular picture.

Now we all don't know if this is going to be the last photo that he'll ever post regarding HJS but fans are saying that, he has been careful about posting pictures with Fern because he doesn't want to seem close to her and give his GF any impression of that sort. But since it was a wrap up (goodbye picture) they didn't think it would be a bad image if Fern was also in the picture.

For this instance, I somewhat agree that posting a farewell picture with everyone including Fern wouldn't be a lot to ask. Since she has been promoting the lakorn through her IG like crazy with them as a couple. It's a silly mess because of a picture.

Also, about his GF's message, that in itself is like a WTH is going on with both sides. The frustration on Meen's part is understandable considering the comments she has gotten is uncalled for. This is from the fans, saying she could have waited until HJS is done airing. If she has waited 5 years why can't she wait a couple more weeks to post her message? They want to enjoy the last 3 episodes without any outside drama lol. And also, they are upset that Fern is the one that has to answer questions about his GF's post when she hasn't done anything wrong.

So the anger from what I gathered is because of a photo and Meen's message. Did she set her IG account private? Someone mentioned she did after the post. Anyhow, I am not saying it is correct and that Meen is the person that needs to change but for her sake because the more popular he gets the more fans he attracts, the more of those idiotic posts she will get. She needs to find a better way to deal with this. If he gets with another n'ek and has this immense chemistry, she will face the same problems. The fans are not going to change because there are too many of them with different personalities liking or loving her boyfriend the "super star". So, in her case she's the one that has to find a way to cope with it without giving those fans a lot of weapons to use against her.

I didn't know a picture can make so many hates you or love you. Social media is a strange world.
I don't think it was just a post of a photo without Fern but the built up to that post. I didn't personally see this because I don't follow Tor's GF but someone commented that "before she posted that message, she used to post a story with caption “They look happier than me hahaha” after ep.22". You can read it in the comments here: http://instagr.am/p/ByK8cumg2Gi/
There maybe more to this drama then what we see online. I think Tor also had a news out about cheating on his GF before HJS started and he denied it. Anyhow, I feel bad for her. No one deserves to be bullied. However, I don't 100% believe her post. I feel like she is using that bullying as an excuse to cover up for what other issues she might be dealing with.

Your post is spot on on how she needs to figure out how to deal with envious haters. Tor is very talented so I can only see him getting more popular and she needs to learn not to damage others hard work with her emotional posts.

He seems upset. He asked any of his fans present if they join in the drama... But he told them to ignore it.. one of the girls said he should ignore it too. Not worrying thinking too much
http://instagr.am/p/ByLEMV1FrQY/
ok, I lied. One last thought on this so called "drama" :risas3:

I hope that he is not so blinded by love that he doesn't realize the chaos his GF created with her story post, not just his post of the last day without Fern post.

I agree that Inter fans went overboard with comments but I think they have a valid point too. I hope he realizes that and not just put the blame on the international fans as the only ones causing drama.

I sincerely hope that this won't become "Thai FC" vs "Inter fans".

Last edited:
He got pretty hands btw like manly pretty, which is something i like - is it weird that is how i was attracted to tor
OMG yes! I have a hand fetish and you haven't seen me obsessing over his hands because I've been on vacation. LOL.
I am having to fight for Tor's hands with another fan on IG.

Don't get me started on his hands now. We are going to need another thread to just for his hands discussion.:love:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG yes! I have a hand fetish and you haven't seen me obsessing over his hands because I've been on vacation. LOL.
I am having to fight for Tor's hands with another fan on IG.

Don't get me started on his hands now. We are going to need another thread to just for his hands discussion.:love:
Im glad am not the only one who have hand fetish!! Istg i went made during the gambling scene between sila and sawit cause SO MUCH zoom in to those pretty hands!!