❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I have been to 8 countries and wants to go to as many as possible. Seeing the world is such an amazing experience.
I've only been to laos and thailand.. had a layover in Singapore once and only stay in the airport though

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
FuckBloddiwfuguejxdjdjdvdjsjcjceudrrur838cheiwiw2ifie8rtu$€$÷&÷&=&=£'skekfdiwjIesjduEjeudH^#^÷^$€$÷€'I2FJFUF8REURHIW&$*@(!×(÷%?#(!(!#&÷×&"€÷×&#£@*×÷#
ARE THEY TEASE FOR A NEW DRAMAM FOR FERN. OR ARE THEU JUST FREAKING TRASEEEE.
New drama for Fern ?.

alissaax

Been to Indonesia, London, Rome, Mexico, Thailand, Cambodia, China, Peru.

We did take a cruise to some island..but that doesn't really count lol. But Honduras' beach is beautiful while Beliz has it's nice part.

I want to go to Greece next.
Hahah right now i just want go travel within Australia. For overseas, go to phuket and visit chiang mai and chiang rai again.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahah right now i just want go travel within Australia. For overseas, go to phuket and visit chiang mai and chiang rai again.
We travel a lot within the US too. But traveling out of the countries just feels different. I love to experience and explore other cultures. I get so fascinated.

alissaax

We travel a lot within the US too. But traveling out of the countries just feels different. I love to experience and explore other cultures. I get so fascinated.
Yeah it does give different feelings. Every time i go laos it changes. Familiar but different every time i went.

alissaax

I think its time i finally finished those last few chapters of the ebook i was on. :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :facepalm:

natsumi83

sarNie Egg
just managed to catch up with all the pages.
the drama outside HJS is as intense as the upcoming Monday/Tuesday showdown.

I think that Fern & Tor to pair up in new lakorn wont take place anytime soon after all the drama. need to let the drama cool down too.
I personally hope to see Fern to pair with Film first.. :)

:risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :facepalm: i would love them to do that. But she always been respectful toward his fans about posting photos. And there's rarely photos of them on her acc or tors acc. But if she started it just going to cause more drama and more people bashing her.
actually im impressed of her. she has respectful towards his fans by not posting any photos of them (who have been in r/s for 9 years) except for special occasions. I not sure will i able to do like her if i were her. hahaha.. i might wont care much tot.
i believe she knows this is what to expect when dating an idol who is getting more and more popular.

alissaax

I am never going to this ebook. I keep thinking back to moments between khun si and min.