❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
actors really amazed me, how could they act out such intimate scene with a room full crews
I think some intimate scenes, they only allowed so many people in the room. But this is a lakorn not sure if it's the same protocol as of a Hollywood film. I remembered reading about a Hollywood actress was a little shy about the sex scene, that only 2 people were allowed during the filming of it...then again it's Hollywood.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I think some intimate scenes, they only allowed so many people in the room. But this is a lakorn not sure if it's the same protocol as of a Hollywood film. I remembered reading about a Hollywood actress was a little shy about the sex scene, that only 2 people were allowed during the filming of it...then again it's Hollywood.
It is going to be awkward no matter what but kudos to these actors to not make it shows on screen

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
She thimk just because she older and the daughter of the first wife she sould recieve more love than min. Unfair that their father always protects min.

Who fault is that?