❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I guess they might be extending their filming since it rained yesterday night

byebye

sarNie OldFart
rough day at work today.. sigh i just got back from work... thank you @byebye for sharing the bts vids i was smiling like an idiot throughout the train ride

alright i am all ready for ep24!
The BTS is super cute. The part where Tor way laying beside her and gave out this look and she was shy, then he teased her by leaning into her face and stare instead lol.

I'm horrible...my husband takes the kids to school while I stay in bed and catch up on this thread ;)

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
But is Minta going to be wearing a wedding dress or was it a surprise by Tor and she's just in plain white outfit. Wedding dress please :)
No idea but im assuming it might be that white dress with yellow floral we been seeing

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
The BTS is super cute. The part where Tor way laying beside her and gave out this look and she was shy, then he teased her by leaning into her face and stare instead lol.

I'm horrible...my husband takes the kids to school while I stay in bed and catch up on this thread ;)
Tor really like teasing her haha yea we know you are a pro at this Tor but please spare Fern a bit :risas3: