❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Lol I don’t want to hear anyone but Min refer to themself as Tor’s wife :naughty2: evermore so when that somebody is P’Kwan. It’s bad enough that Tor slept with her but for her to keep saying she’s his first wife is like pouring salt all over my wounds:crybaby2:
Yeah - and this Kwan said it with no shame. Can't stand her! She hated Tor so much to her he's an orphan dog but to still call herself that?

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Yeah - and this Kwan said it with no shame. Can't stand her! She hated Tor so much to her he's an orphan dog but to still call herself that?
Its because she wont allow min to be happy. Kwan stated before she hated min since the first moment they met. By saying those words she only trying to hurt min more by saying that min is a mistress just like her own mother.

Everything about yesterday’s episode was sooo perfect. They really gave more than I expected. Their moments the morning after, his teasing and her getting shy made me melt. I’ve been wanting to see them like this for so long :love::love::love::love:

Also the BTS of the scenes is making it really hard for me to not ship them offscreen :risas3::risas3:

anniem

sarNie Adult
I seriously wasnt expecting those moments i thought they would have just stand in the middle of the room and then gone straight down to the bed
I love the extra hehehhe the writer gained a lot of love from last night ep.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Tor and Fern came a long way of being comfy around each other. If people watch their interview of her wearing the yellow dress (I think posted a few pages back) just look at the way Tor sat. Especially where his hand placement is. From the beginning of their BTS to now, it's a gradual growth and they developed such a sweet friendship.

Susie1015

sarNie Egg
Can someone be kind enough to translate these bts and interviews... I would really appreciate it:angel10: