❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

anniem

sarNie Adult
หัวใจศิลา Episode 23 Recaps

At the penthouse,

Tor slams the door open and drags Min inside. (Min) Tor. Tor, let go. Tor, let go of me. I can walk on my own. You're hurting me. Let go.(They go upstairs) Can you calm down first? Let go. Tor. (He takes her to her room now) (Min) Let go. You're hurting me. Hey! Stop. (He is taking her to the washroom) Tor. Let go. What are you doing? Let go. You're hurting me. (He put's her in the bathtub with her dress on still) What are you doing? (she is trying to get away) (He sit's her down in the tub then he takes his suit jacket off) He gives the water faucet and sprays water on her) What craziness are you doing? (Tor) Where? I said where? Where else did Ae touch you? I'll wash it all off. Stop now! Stop! Get out! If you do it and you feel better then go ahead! (He stop's) (Tor) You told me to not go to them but you went yourself. But you're the one angry at me? Do you know how I feel when I see Ae touching you? (Jealous) (Min) But what I did is to help you. I don't want you to risk yourself. I don't want to lose you again. (Aww :icon12: ) You also know that I only have you left in my life now. (He kicks the faucet) I hope you know that Aunt Mam was my life, as for you you're my heart. (OMG aww :icon12: ) If at that time I didn't think about living for you I'd kill him already. (He leaves the washroom, she get out of the bathtub) Tor. (And goes in the room) Tor. (He turns to face her) I'm sorry. If you don't want to see me go crazy like this then stop risking yourself. (She nods her head) I know now. I know now.(She is crying) I'm sorry. (He goes to her and pick's her up and put's her on the desk, holding her hand, looks at her. Then he goes and get the comforter and wraps her in it.) (Tor) Deserving that everyone said that I deserve to be name Sila(heart of stone). Because my heart doesn't have any feelings. Like a stone. and I never felt anything with anyone because I know myself that when I have deep feelings for someone I'll worry very much like this. (Wow those looks, Aww Tor wipes her tears away. Then he hugs her.) (Tor) Do you hear? (He is crying too) My heart beating. The heart that is yours. Yours alone. :icon12:. (He is now looking at her) (Min) If my love can heal your wounds then I'll tell you that I love you. (Aww they are both crying again) I love you very much. (Aww Tor's little smile). Loved you all along. And if my love can heal your anger then I'll stay right here. Stay to tell you that I love you forever. (Okay, OMG he kisses her, forhead's are touching ahh, again with those looks). I love you, Min. I also love you. (His thumb touches her cheek, then lips. He helps her down, he turns her takes the comforter then spins her back to him so they are both cover with it. He unzips her dress wow. Those stares he takes the dress over her, then spins her. They are now on the bed, he takes his shirt off she is staring at him. she puts her hand over his scar. he kisses her forehead, now lots more kisses. they hands are inlocked. More kisses.) Okay wow that whole scene :icon12:.
Thank you I feel like I’m watching by reading your translations. Thank you. You should write fanfic.

Hahahhaa I was just like you with raised eyebrows when I first saw Jam Loey Ruk! The handsome hero had a random sleeping arrangement with one of his bitchy workers (she made herself easy for the taking, he was a bachelor at a loose end, no relationships so that's his take) - she called herself his wife. He also referred to her as such when he was speaking to the heroine - "Why, are you jealous because she was once my wife?" I was so upset to hear that! And then after a while you realised even if it's a one-night stand & they both acknowledged it happened then that hit & run is called husband & wife hehe. Very strange & not easy to accept for us the romantics wanting a one-woman man. But then there's the legal wife term which means that's for a spouse for real, a wedding & with rights & a life together & all.
Lol I don’t want to hear anyone but Min refer to themself as Tor’s wife :naughty2: evermore so when that somebody is P’Kwan. It’s bad enough that Tor slept with her but for her to keep saying she’s his first wife is like pouring salt all over my wounds:crybaby2:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Lol I don’t want to hear anyone but Min refer to themself as Tor’s wife :naughty2: evermore so when that somebody is P’Kwan. It’s bad enough that Tor slept with her but for her to keep saying she’s his first wife is like pouring salt all over my wounds:crybaby2:
Hahaha he said to kwan she's a mistress too though..... if she thinks that the woman that comes before another is the first wife. Since he obviously had other woman before her. And that the term mistress is use for married man with a wife and the man gets involved with another woman....................

alissaax

I wanted to point out that when Tor picked up Min (like a small toy) & set her on the table, they should have used a higher table. The idea is to get the girl to be at eye-level with the guy, but Tor still was too tall hahaha. Still cute.
I seriously wasnt expecting those moments i thought they would have just stand in the middle of the room and then gone straight down to the bed

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I seriously wasnt expecting those moments i thought they would have just stand in the middle of the room and then gone straight down to the bed
Right?! They threw in so much extra which I didn’t mind at all and appreciate. Left me wanting more.

g3123

sarNie Egg
หัวใจศิลา Episode 23 Recaps

Wael is walking. She looks around, she stars running she goes to go in a door but I guy is blocking it she try's to go through, but he is blocking still she then starts moving backwards. She then sees Sida. Do you remember what you did to me? (She trying to leave but one of the men grab her) Crazy b****! B****! (OMG Sida then slaps her, slaps her again. Wael try's to kick her but she can't.) (Sida) I understand that what you did was because you love your boss. And you're a follower that your boss loves very much also. Let go of me! Let go! (Sida grabs her hair) I will. Beat her up. (OMG now the men are beating her up :( ) Drag her in. Let go of me. (Sida grabs her hair again) You love your boss so much, right? (She has a hold of her now) Then follow her. (OMG NOO she throw's Wael down the stairs :( ) OMG she has to be okay :(. (Sida needs to pay for all she done). They they just leave her there :(.

At the penthouse, the next morning

Min and Tor are sleeping. (Her hand is on his chest, she wakes up and stares at him. She touches his face with her finger. Then Tor takes her hand. He is now a wake and looking at her. Tor holds her hand while staring at her. He sit's up a bit moves closer to her he has his arm around her kinda while staring at her more. He kiss her she wakes up. He goes for another kiss but she stops him.) (Tor) You're feeling hot. He kisses her again she hit's his arm :lol: You really are warm. Goes for another kiss she stops him. Aww those smiles. she keep rubbing her neck :). (Min) I also feel my head hurting.(hit's his arm again, they way he looks at her :icon12: ) (Min) It's probably from what you did to me last night. I did that much? (OMG those looks :lol: ) I meant... throwing water at me. Well, yeah. That was what I meant as well. (More looks and smile laughs) It's not true. What were you thinking I meant? I don't know. Then how can you say it? Well, I don't know. Can you go get me the medicine? What medicine? Medicine for fever or headaches. Anything. (More looks and smiles) Go now. (He just keep's looking at her so she sit's up. She goes to get off the bed but then he back hugs her and snuggles his face in her neck His head is now resting on her shoulder.) Tor: Hey. You're a little sick a body wipe will make you feel better.(He now looks and holds her hand) And a small body like this I'll be done in no time. (She hits his hand :lol: ) No. What are you saying? Let go. Let go. Enough. Let go. Tor, let go. No more. Let go. (she lightly hit's him he is still holding on. He let's go now.) You keep teasing me. (She walks he follows) He pulls her to him Tor. (She is hitting him) Let go. That hurts. Let go. So let go then. Let go. You're hitting me hard now? Hit me again. I'll hit you back. Why are you so scolding? (OMG he pulls her close to him :icon12: ) And will you manage? (Hit's him again but smiles) What are you saying? Let go. Hits again while smiling. Go get me the medicine. Right now. Pay the fee first. I won't pay. Pay it first. (He wants a kiss on the cheek) No, not paying. If not, then a body wipe it is. (He takes her arm) Hey, no. Let go. Then pay it. Hurry. (She goes to give him a kiss on the cheek but then he turn's his head so her lips on his his for a lip kiss) Go get medicine for me too. (She goes to leave but he grabs her spins her to face him) What I told you before that your mouth is tasteless and not sweet at all I was kidding. It's not true. (OMG another kiss, wow :icon12: ) More looks, I'll go get you medicine first. My wife.(GIRLS HE CALLED HER WIFE :icon12: ahhh) Sorry for yelling *caps* but ahhh. He spins her and push's her to the door(playfully that smile. She stares at him while he get's his shirt on.
Thanks a LOOOOTTTTT for recaps. :thumbup:

g3123

sarNie Egg
Hahahhaa I was just like you with raised eyebrows when I first saw Jam Loey Ruk! The handsome hero had a random sleeping arrangement with one of his bitchy workers (she made herself easy for the taking, he was a bachelor at a loose end, no relationships so that's his take) - she called herself his wife. He also referred to her as such when he was speaking to the heroine - "Why, are you jealous because she was once my wife?" I was so upset to hear that! And then after a while you realised even if it's a one-night stand & they both acknowledged it happened then that hit & run is called husband & wife hehe. Very strange & not easy to accept for us the romantics wanting a one-woman man. But then there's the legal wife term which means that's for a spouse for real, a wedding & with rights & a life together & all.
Yes, when I saw JLR and he casually drops in the word "wife" I was shocked. Even when Soraya says " I was never his wife" Harit replies with " Then be mine" . I am like what?? Is he going to marry her now?
The country where I come from wife term is strictly after marriage. But I slowly understood through Thai Lakorns what all this means.

But coming back to Khun Si.........I simply love how he refers to Min as Mia when he speaks to Bak.....<insert shy emoji>

alissaax

Well todays cold and sunny weather has given me a headache and temperature... where can i get a man like khun si to take care of me???

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I wanted to point out that when Tor picked up Min (like a small toy) & set her on the table, they should have used a higher table. The idea is to get the girl to be at eye-level with the guy, but Tor still was too tall hahaha. Still cute.
But I think that's kind of sexy that she's a "solid weighty" in his hands. He carried her straight up! And in the bathtub too. He looks like he's about to ravish her!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Yes, when I saw JLR and he casually drops in the word "wife" I was shocked. Even when Soraya says " I was never his wife" Harit replies with " Then be mine" . I am like what?? Is he going to marry her now?
The country where I come from wife term is strictly after marriage. But I slowly understood through Thai Lakorns what all this means.

But coming back to Khun Si.........I simply love how he refers to Min as Mia when he speaks to Bak.....<insert shy emoji>
@g3123 haha I think not only yours but every other country in the word calls a girl wife only after she's been married to the guy. Maybe even the Pygmies in the forests call a female a spouse after the wedding! And not for just a night of sleeping together. That's why it took a while for me to understand this - and still not to being able accept this trend of thought.

But yes, don't we love it when Si refers to Min as that.