❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

Hi fellow SiMin lovers I have a small question. Sila referred to Min as his wife and in a previous episode Sila said Oil was Sawit’s wife and P’Kwan taunted Min saying she was Sila’s 1st wife. Is wife a label that is used even when 2 people are not legally married and just in a relationship or does sleeping with someone equal married? Sorry if it’s a stupid question.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi fellow SiMin lovers I have a small question. Sila referred to Min as his wife and in a previous episode Sila said Oil was Sawit’s wife and P’Kwan taunted Min saying she was Sila’s 1st wife. Is wife a label that is used even when 2 people are not legally married and just in a relationship or does sleeping with someone equal married? Sorry if it’s a stupid question.
Im not a Thai native so my take on this might be wrong. If a man and a woman slept together, they will be called as husband and wife (pua and mia). It’s not a stupid question don’t worry it’s among the first thing you’d wonder when you start watching thai Lakorns. I think maybe cause in the olden days couples only have sexual relations after marriage, someone correct me if im wrong

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Im not a Thai native so my take on this might be wrong. If a man and a woman slept together, they will be called as husband and wife (pua and mia). It’s not a stupid question don’t worry it’s among the first thing you’d wonder when you start watching thai Lakorns. I think maybe cause in the olden days couples only have sexual relations after marriage, someone correct me if im wrong
Correct

I thought that it may have to do with the fact that you should should only have sexual relations with your husband/wife but then there was a lot of cheating going on so I thought I could be wrong lol. Thanks for explaining x

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
หัวใจศิลา Episode 23 Recaps

Starts with Ae scene

Aunt Wan, how's my mother now? Can you please tell her that I really can't go see her right now. I don't even dare call her because I'm afraid the police will track my signal. Aunt Wan, I think I'm being followed. (Then Mintra call him while he is on the phone) Aunt Wan, that's all. Call me anytime if there's anything. Alright. (After a bit he answer's Min's call) What is it, Min. Hello, Khun Ae. How are you now? I heard the news about Aunt Sida and I feel worried. And are you free tomorrow? I want to invite you to have dinner together. (She looks at Wael) Well... I'm afraid that you'll feel stressed and want to talk to someone. (I think he knows his face says it all). Well that'll be good. I was just feeling bored. Thank-you for inviting me. How about we meet tomorrow night then? Okay. See you then. See you. (Wael) Min, are you crazy? You know how bad Sawit is. Why are you getting involved with him? But the very least if I investigate about Sida myself then it's less riskier than having Tor go himself. Because right now Ae doesn't know about Tor and I. But I'm afraid it's too risky for you. (Min takes Wael hands) That's why I need your help. You need to trust me. Because if I can get this info from Ae then we might know where Sida is now. But if Si knows about this...Tor can't know.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
หัวใจศิลา Episode 23 Recaps

Back to Ae

Yes, Aunt Wan. Normally Min never cares about anything in my life. Suddenly she called and invited me out to eat. I'm suspecting that there's something as well. But don't worry. I have a way to check if Min is meeting me because she really wants to eat or if she wants something else. I'll arrange it.

(Ae calls Min back) Min takes the call after a bit.

Hello, Ae. I think I want to change the restaurant. You're going to change the restaurant? Yes. Becase sitting in a restaurant is boring. And I feel board so I want to find a place with a nice atmosphere. How about you come meet me at Mello? And dress nice too. Or else I won't go. I hope you'll understand what I mean by dressing nice. And will know how to dress.(Oh wow jerk) Alright. See you there. (Ae) See you. (Ae has that look, Min looks worried.)

Min then calls someone

Hello, Wael. Just now suddenly Ae called and said he's changing the restaurant. And told me to dress nice as well. Well... Can you help me?

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Why heello new strangerrrr

WELCOME TO THE HUAJAISILA THREAD!!!
THE OBSESSION IS AN INCURABLE DISEASE!! :icon12:
THANKYOU FOR JOINING US.

:facepalm::risas3::risas3::BangHead::BangHead::nut::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::angel10::p:rolleyes::rolleyes::facepalm:

What the other members said is true. It a olden culture thing or beliefs that you're husband and wife if you sleep together. Once you have intimate relation with someone, you're considered husband and wife.