❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Fern must be an expert in crying now cause she has been shedding tears every episode. Way to master those crying scenes being in a lakorn that has you crying all the time lol

Awww....the way Sila gives those longing eyes to Minta at the semi-engagement scene.

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
Lol idk why i got tag and mention in this post ... :risas3: so should i be proud im like a member of the team or something????? :BangHead::BangHead::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::risas3::risas3::facepalm::p
........but wow the hua jai sila team is amazing amd doing so well everywhere else too.
Oh this is so cool! Congrats! LOL

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
Fern must be an expert in crying now cause she has been shedding tears every episode. Way to master those crying scenes being in a lakorn that has you crying all the time lol

Awww....the way Sila gives those longing eyes to Minta at the semi-engagement scene.
I've been watching clips on IG and I've noticed her in tears in almost every clip! But this looks like such a good episode!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol Sila and his petty argument about driving hahhaha. IDK I find it funny. She's like it's my car I can drive...and Sila being Sila was like, it used to be my car I'll drive. Sometimes, he's like a child when he wants his way.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

She reaallly need a plot that filled with tears again but completely focused on her and her character!

alissaax

The cheeks though. Man, imagine Sila having a girl and looks so much like Minta. Poor that child, she probably can't leave the house lol. If he loves momma so much, baby girl is in trouble hahhaha
:risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3:
They must have son then to protect min.

alissaax

Oh yeah 15 is a lovely number!!! :icon12::p

alissaax

If they have a boy, Sila might be less forgiving probably telling him to man up and stop being a wuss if he's hurt or something lol. But with a girl I can see him all wrapped up in her tiny little fingers. A girl would not be good for Sila's heart lol
Hahahahaa be strong like a stone.
I swear .... tor in real life is really obssessed with little kids ive seen him around really younger kids... he's seriously ready to be a father and he wants to have a daughter. He probably waiting for his girlfriend to be ready and that why he's working like crazy right now ccause shes still chasing the sky. Work and earn rather than do nothing while waiting for her.

P Nguyen

sarNie Egg
Hey ladies and maybe (gents)! I’m in love with P’Tor in here! But I seen that no one mentioned the maybe kidnapping scene of P’Min and P’Sila have to be a hero? It’s going to be painful when our p’raek is hurt! Anyway, do anyone know how long is HJS?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hey ladies and maybe (gents)! I’m in love with P’Tor in here! But I seen that no one mentioned the maybe kidnapping scene of P’Min and P’Sila have to be a hero? It’s going to be painful when our p’raek is hurt! Anyway, do anyone know how long is HJS?
More likely 26 episodes