❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
ugh i dont know why, but the gifs are moving when i was on mobile and on my ipad. however they arent moving when im on my laptop

anniem

sarNie Adult
Minta looks like a scared little rabbit in bed with Sila lol.

Sila and the fence...this episode is about killing the fence hahhaha
I love the scene when Sila protected Min from the evil sister. Fern’s acting in that scene was amazing, I can feel the pain she is going thru when Sila and Kwan were fighting and Kwan was saying that Min like a mistress and bla bla bla..

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Khun si burn miss kwan round 2 quotes
The terms are used for married men... that cheat but Im not married.... yet.
Doesnt matter who come first or after.
Youre a mistress too then.

alissaax

Not completely correct quoting but whatevers..... cant remember the entire thing he said and words he burnt her with.

Protect his min is more then enough. :icon12:

alissaax

I need to sleep i need go......bathroom... but idont want oleave my bed too cold.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Khun si burn miss kwan round 2 quotes
The terms are used for married men... that cheat but Im not married.... yet.
Doesnt matter who come first or after.
Youre a mistress too then.
IKR!! I love that dialogue of Sila!
Mingkwan is calling Minta as Mia Noi then Sila roasted her by giving the definition of Mia Noi, and the fact that he is not a married man!
i love to see that look on Kwan's face when Sila said that she is mia noi too then if they go by that logic :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3:

alissaax

Lol idk why i got tag and mention in this post ... :risas3: so should i be proud im like a member of the team or something????? :BangHead::BangHead::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::risas3::risas3::facepalm::p
........but wow the hua jai sila team is amazing amd doing so well everywhere else too.
Screenshot_20190521-031330_Instagram.jpg

alissaax

IKR!! I love that dialogue of Sila!
Mingkwan is calling Minta as Mia Noi then Sila roasted her by giving the definition of Mia Noi, and the fact that he is not a married man!
i love to see that look on Kwan's face when Sila said that she is mia noi too then if they go by that logic :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3:
Tonights episode is my fav mee getting her revenge for herself and other girls that ae hurt and abused. And si protecting min and burning miss kwan again.
And ofcourse nong min engaged with her ptor.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Tonights episode is my fav mee getting her revenge for herself and other girls that ae hurt and abused. And si protecting min and burning miss kwan again.
And ofcourse nong min engaged with her ptor.
ahh yess! lmao i guess my sadist side was kind hoping that mee poked the heel into sawit's eyes but the multiple kill heel hits are enough i guess
this episode is really good! nice buildup for tomorrow alkfjlakdfla

alissaax

As you can see in my sceenshot was 313.... it was 313am not pm... i reallly neeed to sleep.

Gooodnight see you again alterrr. :risas3: :risas3: :icon12: :love::love::facepalm::fighting3::nut::thumbup::clap::aloofandbored::p:angel10:

alissaax

ahh yess! lmao i guess my sadist side was kind hoping that mee poked the heel into sawit's eyes but the multiple kill heel hits are enough i guess
this episode is really good! nice buildup for tomorrow alkfjlakdfla
Tomorrow will be really worth staying up for!!!!!!