❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

Nature100

sarNie Hatchling
Omggg i already thinking this second thai ebook im halfway through is perfect for him.... the plot twist is the main has a younger twin that got married. Hes so evil with whatever desires, yet caring towards the main girl. There so many love scenes too.
Where did u read it and is it in English

Nature100

sarNie Hatchling
They both are getting cuter day by day just awesome but i an beginning to think if there will be any rawr turned willing scene between them like in the old one nd some are saying it is going to end in next week fully confused

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
View attachment 35067
Still salty about this scene should have made the final cut.
It would be nice if they had a special ep for the cuts or do a future rerun and include the cut scenes.

They seriously have really nice bts photos for the drama too!!!!! The photos the editor post on his twitter are really pretty. And all the bts from the cast and staff too.
They need to make a photobook! And dvd set with bts clips and cut scenes.

Susie1015

sarNie Egg
Lyrics translation.

เพื่อเธอตลอดไป
Peua tur dta-lot bpai
For you, forever.

Might still not see that I love you so much, might still be suspicious of this woman.
Might still not see through my eyes of the concern, but you may understand someday
There might be others that who are more better, there might be someone whom you dreamt of.
But will there be someone who give you their entire heart like me, and who would give to you only?

I've lived til today to meet you, I'll live for you forever.
I'll keep my love for you, waiting until the day you'll look back at me
There might be a moment you'll need.

However much longer, this love will still exist. Still exist to be true love for you only.
With a heart that's prepared to give you. From a person like me and would only have for only you

I've lived til today to meet you, I'll live for you forever.
I'll keep my love for you, waiting until the day you'll look back at me
There might be a moment you'll need.

However much longer, this love will still exist. Still exist to be true love for you only.
With a heart that's prepared to give you. From a person like me with time that's endless.
Perhaps it's enough to wait for you, and would make you realise
Thanks for this!! :aaaaa::icon12: