❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

g3123

sarNie Egg
I like the scene of the jewelry too. I think this new version they took out some very good scene. I was so hoping they would keep the scene where Sila runs after Minta after they slept together. That was a powerful scene between the two and showed the shift in Sila. Though, in the old version Minta only find out he's Tor after the deed is done but here she already knows it's him, so no point in him running after her with shirts undone and no shoes on. Sigh, that's one of my favorite scene in the lakorn. But they decided to focus more on Mam it seemed in this version.
I love that scene too..it is sad and bittersweet

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
I kinda miss kwan hahaha
Lol I agree. Despite me hating her (as she's legit pure evil), I actually really admire her. Most Thai nang'rais just scream and yell the whole time, this girl is clever and manipulative. I quite like the way she's written, it's pretty rare for me to not find a bad character annoying haha - and Ben who plays her is amazing in my opinion.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Theeir filming location today is an old "abandoned" warehouse. Fern and Ben.
Typhoon is on a big road or highway.
No idea about tor.

alissaax

Their love is worth more than 5 minutes.

So this ep better not disappoint....
:rolleyes::facepalm::fighting3::BangHead::angel10::confused12::mad:

alissaax

:facepalm:
Ep 19 and 20 hasnt even aired and they're fighting over posting spoilers..... moving towards spoiling ep 21 and 22 already. Okay.

Give me more min and khun si .....okay.
Thankyou.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
:facepalm:
Ep 19 and 20 hasnt even aired and they're fighting over posting spoilers..... moving towards spoiling ep 21 and 22 already. Okay.

Give me more min and khun si .....okay.
Thankyou.
I swear if they only put this much effort into writing for Sila and Minta we would've gotten more air time lol

alissaax

Okay so khun sila isn't filming......just chilling and eating icecream.... promoting magnum.... waiting for ep 19. :facepalm: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3:
credit ig story thanapob_lee
Screenshot_20190513-231928_Instagram.jpg

alissaax

I swear if they only put this much effort into writing for Sila and Minta we would've gotten more air time lol
We would have got more slap and kisses like the beginning. And more scenes them together.
slapandkiss:fighting3::fighting3::mad::facepalm::rolleyes::angel10:o_O:confused12: