❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Be
I watched it already, but not much of Fern unfortunately, a lot of Tor.
Because jeab and tor worked together for in family we trust. So she went to visit him and interview him at the hua jai sila set.

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
Omg in the interview at the end, the interviewer tells Fern "Next time you two kiss make sure you eat eggs" (as Tor doesn't like the taste or smell of eggs) lmao

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She is new we can see that. Acting is stiff !
It is expected for her to be somewhat stiff. But her stiffness to me, is not an uncomfortable one like Richie, Bomb (when he first started) or Ice (the one in the lakorn with Andrew). Fern stiffness is adorably awkward. But she does get better as the lakorn goes on. One thing I like about her, she doesn't cry an ugly cry. I like her cry for a newbie. Sometimes, it's so subtle all we see is tears at the corner of her eyes. Plus, she has improved so much. Her other lakorn as n'ek, she was really a newbie lol. She was stiff and her emotions were lacking, that I would say. But watching her in here, it's almost a different person altogether. I can take that as an actress, she knows she has areas she needed to improve and it shows she's willing to put on the effort and work at it.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
In the interview with Jeab, when she came over and talk to Fern about the eggs, I think Fern is still wearing Sila's ring.

She might have wore it since Sila gave it to her when they went to see her dad. His mom must be a small woman too cause the ring seemed to fit our tiny Minta perfectly hahahha.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Thanks for sharing :).

In the interview with Jeab, when she came over and talk to Fern about the eggs, I think Fern is still wearing Sila's ring.

She might have wore it since Sila gave it to her when they went to see her dad. His mom must be a small woman too cause the ring seemed to fit our tiny Minta perfectly hahahha.
I think she is nod, it looks like it.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
He's Indy Intad. He was in The cupids series part 4 and Yadech's last lakorn :).

Yes, they looks good together. Fern is too petite and pretty that she suits everyone haha.
I thought he resembles Indy just seemed bigger. I didn't think he was that big. But then Fern is a tiny thing every man looks big next to her unless you're a certified midget.

mayag

sarNie Adult
I thought he resembles Indy just seemed bigger. I didn't think he was that big. But then Fern is a tiny thing every man looks big next to her unless you're a certified midget.
Can’t blame the men. Most actresses are such giants these days haha. It’s refreshing to see Ferny so us tiny girls are represented too. :thumbup:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Big big big news !! :sad6:

HJS is expected to complete airing May 21st with 22 episodes since Baifern/Push’s lakorn is airing May 27th (source credit: CCCS) as written in muse website

I’m sad that drama is getting completed but will always be fan of this wonderful thread !!!thanks to you all for making it amazing and wonderful thread!!:cheer:
That would suck if it's really 22. Nothing good would come out of 4 episodes left with so much to tied up.