❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
:risas3:
Hahahaha me......:facepalm::risas3:
:pancarta: I was like that around a few episodes in. I was patient and didn't hold the writer at fault for barely any screen time. Then she teased and rolled out these pics that was nothing more than 5 minutes a piece. Not just that some didn't even air on the same day. I'm like, nah, now she's just playing with my emotions:risas3:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I
:risas3:

:pancarta: I was like that around a few episodes in. I was patient and didn't hold the writer at fault for barely any screen time. Then she teased and rolled out these pics that was nothing more than 5 minutes a piece. Not just that some didn't even air on the same day. I'm like, nah, now she's just playing with my emotions:risas3:
Dont mind him focusing on his revenge but it would be nice for him to turn around and actually think about min. Like he said to her thankyou for remembering me and never forgeting. But ive come too far to be the same person.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Whoa that long? Lol
Long, it's 19 hours and they barely reached 3 hahahha. Everytime I think about the injustice of their time, I get frustrated lol. How can the writer be so engrossed by everything else, even give more time and detail to old people's affair but couldn't do the same for a young couple that could make staring at each other sexy. How annoying :crybaby2:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Whatever makes him happy lol. At least he didnt curb his work, acting or love scenes, unlike coughKencough. Lol

Last epi was under 2 mins :facepalm::pancarta:
Lol @ Ken. I just really liked him from 3NNT and then a few of his earlier stuff. Gosh. Such a waste.

As for the rest of HJS, I think I'll wait til the finale and watch Sila&Min scenes. It'll probably be a total 20mins put together from ep 19-24. Lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Long, it's 19 hours and they barely reached 3 hahahha. Everytime I think about the injustice of their time, I get frustrated lol. How can the writer be so engrossed by everything else, even give more time and detail to old people's affair but couldn't do the same for a young couple that could make staring at each other sexy. How annoying :crybaby2:
I seriously thought they had maybe 45 mins or less.. total! That's how unsatisfied i felt lol.

sarskinz

sarNie Egg
Hi welcome to the huajaisila thread !!!!!!
The obsession is an incurable disease!!!
:icon12::love::love::love:

:facepalm::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::facepalm::confused12::angel10::BangHead::BangHead::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3:

Possible cause yes Bai Mai Tee Plid Plew is meant to air at the end of may. The writer said before that the airing episodes she can't confirm cause she hasnt finished the script, its likely to cut down for airing.
Thank you for the welcome as well!
At first I thought the drama was pre-produced because most lakorns tend to be that way. They might just make the episodes longer like 1:40 mins or something if they’re cutting down episodes maybe

sarskinz

sarNie Egg
Lol @ Ken. I just really liked him from 3NNT and then a few of his earlier stuff. Gosh. Such a waste.

As for the rest of HJS, I think I'll wait til the finale and watch Sila&Min scenes. It'll probably be a total 20mins put together from ep 19-24. Lol
I feel like putting this drama on hold and waiting till it finishes to binge watch but I don’t have the patience haha

x0unerthanlater

I feel like putting this drama on hold and waiting till it finishes to binge watch but I don’t have the patience haha
I thought that at first as well but I got pulled in because the thread is so lively and I wanted to converse with everyone. It's so much fun. The downside though, is the fact that the lead scenes keep getting less and less.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
You know after seeing Tor in here i really really want to see him in Rak Nai Roy Kaen even though the ending is tragic.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I thought that at first as well but I got pulled in because the thread is so lively and I wanted to converse with everyone. It's so much fun. The downside though, is the fact that the lead scenes keep getting less and less.
They will rushed and give us Sila and Minta scenes because that's the way it goes. It doesn't matter, once they show us the sleeping scene, we be so excited we will forget about everything else.

Off topic: Holy cow, so late but Mike He dated his GF for 13 years and got married with a baby girl. Talking about secret. These celebrities sometimes are amazing. How they can hide a 13 years relationship.

Yellowcarina

sarNie Egg
They will rushed and give us Sila and Minta scenes because that's the way it goes. It doesn't matter, once they show us the sleeping scene, we be so excited we will forget about everything else.

Off topic: Holy cow, so late but Mike He dated his GF for 13 years and got married with a baby girl. Talking about secret. These celebrities sometimes are amazing. How they can hide a 13 years relationship.
I KNOW! I loved Mike back in the day, devil beside you, but yes he was able to be so secretive about it! Good on him though. Committed and sheltered her from as much crazy as he could!

x0unerthanlater

I've got popcorn ready for that bed scene, kiss scene, slap scene, just whatever M&S scene they give us at this point.

I just saw Mike He's news in the other thread. I just... dannnng, never even thought about him being married secretly. But, good job as man for protecting his family. I was such a fanatic for him back in the day. Rainie & Mike He were the first (non-thai) celebs I ever shipped.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Thank you for the welcome as well!
At first I thought the drama was pre-produced because most lakorns tend to be that way. They might just make the episodes longer like 1:40 mins or something if they’re cutting down episodes maybe
One 31 has been doing filming and airing more. Theres only a few that pre produced and i remember it was mostly aom and jeab's work that pre produced.