❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Just finally saw ep. 19 preview... It look like Sida’s outfit is the same as when she is behind bar... :confused12:
No her outfits are different, when she meets with na'mam she wearing a sleeveless top that looks blue while the outfit shes wearing behind bars is darker navy and long sleeves.

anniem

sarNie Adult
Fans are attacting Tor for not responding to fern’s comment. They think it’s really disrespectful to Fern. Hehehehe some even asked why Tor didn’t follow Fern IG.

alissaax

W
Fans are attacting Tor for not responding to fern’s comment. They think it’s really disrespectful to Fern. Hehehehe some even asked why Tor didn’t follow Fern IG.
Wtf are you serious? I'm pretty sure he's responded to somethings that fern has posted but not everything...and hes doesnt have to.
Plus he mostly like his girlfriend's post. I havent seen him like any one elses post beside his girlfriend.

anniem

sarNie Adult
Tor is going to have headaches since Fern’s fans are very not happy with him due to he ignored fern hehehehe he

anniem

sarNie Adult
W

Wtf are you serious? I'm pretty sure he's responded to somethings that fern has posted but not everything...and hes doesnt have to.
Plus he mostly like his girlfriend's post. I havent seen him like any one elses post beside his girlfriend.
He is so famous and so busy, that can be a reason, but they saying why he responded to other post, but not Fern’s hahahaha...

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
People need to relax, and he did reply to her latest message but like @alissaax said if he didn't why would that matter. They literally can be seen behind the scenes chatting with eachother pretty much all the time so obviously everyone is on good terms. I've said it many times, but what can you do. Fans only see one side, so they are quick to give judgement over something silly like this.

alissaax

I dont know what they're saying but im sure he's getting bombed about fern too... They cant get angry at him because he doesnt respond to fern. Or doesnt follow her. Like whatever, if they're going to hate him just over this... he's still gaining love and support from others.
theres crazy fans everywhere not happy about manythings even the little things. :facepalm:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Fans are so dang immature and extra. Like seriously he doesn't need to or have to do anything. I mean he doesnt even have to like Fern. The lakorn was a job people! He was ACTING! Get a grip. People need to separate fiction from reality.

alissaax

And thats just stupid, fern and tor arent probably really close, this is the first time theyre actually working together. If they were acting like besties, people would have accused tor of cheating and fern being a third hand in his relationship.

alissaax

Fans are so dang immature and extra. Like seriously he doesn't need to or have to do anything. I mean he doesnt even have to like Fern. The lakorn was a job people! He was ACTING! Get a grip. People need to separate fiction from reality.
But i like fiction... reality is sometimes beyond fiction.:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: i dont event know what imthinking now.

Yes some people are just immature and really extra..... this is properly why he doesnt like anyones post but mostly comments and replies to posts. Because people complain and make something out of nothing.

anniem

sarNie Adult
Yep
And thats just stupid, fern and tor arent probably really close, this is the first time theyre actually working together. If they were acting like besties, people would have accused tor of cheating and fern being a third hand in his relationship.

anniem

sarNie Adult
But i like fiction... reality is sometimes beyond fiction.:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: i dont event know what imthinking now.

Yes some people are just immature and really extra..... this is properly why he doesnt like anyones post but mostly comments and replies to posts. Because people complain and make something out of nothing.
I’m still in my fiction world even it’s not Monday and Friday hehehehe