❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I really liked jameji amd bella for a while but slowly died down during their second drama.
I was Jiranee too! But I'm softly shipping them now. If they work together again I wouldn't mind. Otherwise, them working with other ppl is nice.

Ok just finished today's epi. From the preview of the next epi, seems like they'll keep to the previous version.
Are there any notable Min & Sila scenes?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I was Jiranee too! But I'm softly shipping them now. If they work together again I wouldn't mind. Otherwise, them working with other ppl is nice.

Hey I'm an MK shipper, i like them together but also with other people. Same with NoNi.

Min Sila only has that first 1.5-2 mins scene in thr beginning lol.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Hey I'm an MK shipper, i like them together but also with other people. Same with NoNi.

Min Sila only has that first 1.5-2 mins scene in thr beginning lol.
I didn't watch NoNi together but I do ship them IRL, since they're both single atm. They're so cute. Tono is shippable to his co-stars cuz he has that "boyfriend material" look.

Good to know! I'll watch the highlight for those measly 2 mins. Lol

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

I would love to still see them working togetherrr again... the only thing that annoys me right now about jameji is he's pairing up with taew alot... theyre on like 3rd or 4th already. I would like to see him pair up with yiiwha in a whole drama focused on them, they look so adorably cute together on krong karm. Or the girls from gang pa, namtarn nycha or yam...

alissaax

I swear they must have a competition between the staff and cast. Cause those words and scenes in preview might be teasing and trolling us.

alissaax

Cause i saw on twitter someone asking whose holding the gun. And forgot who replied but they said someone that always wear suits..... but the only person thats always wearing suit is khun si. Who is a potato in bed right now waiting for nong min.
So that part might be after he wakes up perhaps.

"This will be the last meeting"
"One side must die"
"Pick who will die?"

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Cause i saw on twitter someone asking whose holding the gun. And forgot who replied but they said someone that always wear suits..... but the only person thats always wearing suit is khun si. Who is a potato in bed right now waiting for nong min.
So that part might be after he wakes up perhaps.

"This will be the last meeting"
"One side must die"
"Pick who will die?"
Did you see the original version?

alissaax

Did you see the original version?
Yeah i did but the events in here and old vers is similar but different.
The person that returns the company and house to sida this ver is na'mam. In the old ver sida and sawit used min and the engagement and forced si to trade. Na'mam dies after a fire in the club, this ver the club gets bombed and si gets hurt.

alissaax

This is why i said she might be wearing his clothes many times... cause i seriously remember seeing tor wearing similar colour pants.
credit ig story fernynop
PhotoGrid_1557295436763.jpg