❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol maybe they're afraid that he will end up liking her cus some people cant separate whats real or not. Lol they're afraid for his gf, especially after TT just cheated on YY with Baby Water and possibly a 4th girl.
Baby water, is that really someone's name? If it is color me surprised hahhahha. TT is something else if he keeps on cheating.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Poor Fern. I guessed I don't follow a lakorn as much as this. But is it usually this crazy? Lol. She can't seemed to do anything right.
Omfgg you should see how certain koojins and couple are overprotective.....

alissaax

Lol maybe they're afraid that he will end up liking her cus some people cant separate whats real or not. Lol they're afraid for his gf, especially after TT just cheated on YY with Baby Water and possibly a 4th girl.
Why should they be afraid??? He said he love his partner. They seems so strong even though they rarely see one another

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Baby water, is that really someone's name? If it is color me surprised hahhahha. TT is something else if he keeps on cheating.
Yes @x0unerthanlater renamed her to baby (louk) water (nam) hahaha. His new girl is Counting money (Naapthung) lol.

Why should they be afraid??? He said he love his partner. They seems so strong even though they rarely see one another
Well no one is really for sure and forever unless they really grow old and die still together

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Yea I don't get that either, agreed.

Episode 18

Mam on the phone with Pirath(she is not at the hospital anymore) I beg you please send more people to find Si. Yes. You can't go in. I said you can't go in. Please let us inside. (It's Songask) Mam. What business do you have? I don't know you personally. I know that you'd say this. Because what I did to Mai and my son is unforgivable. What are you talking about? I'm just a madam that prositutes women. I'm not fortunate to know or be family with you. A politician with your stature. I won't bother much of your time. I just want to know if Sila Wisaetworawade is your nephew? That's my personal business. Please leave. No matter how big you are but this is my territory. I have a right to press charge for invading. Please. (Songask) Sila is Mai's son, isn't he? He's Tor. My son. Isn't he? No! You must have forgotten that the kid you called your son was abandoned with your wife until he drowned to death. I never believed that Tor died. I had people search the entire river. But not even his clothes were found. So it makes me believe that Tor is still alive. It's just that I don't know where he is. You want to know where Tor is? Where is he? With Mai somewhere where people without sin and karma are. Mam. I beg you. Tor is Sila, isn't he? No. Tor isn't Sila. Sila is a kid born from a prostitute mother who got pregnant with a coward, and I took in as my nephew. Please. Mam, it's alright if you won't tell me. But if he's my son then anyhow I will know. (He leaves)

alissaax

Yes @x0unerthanlater renamed her to baby (louk) water (nam) hahaha. His new girl is Counting money (Naapthung) lol.

Well no one is really for sure and forever unless they really grow old and die still together
Wtf what did he move onto another girl!??

I know, but they seem so strong right now. She seems like the one for him .

Yellowcarina

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone!

I really feel Tor and his girlfriend are solid. fan girls be tripping. Again, who says Fern is even interested in Tor that way?! Besides Tor probably does not mind her tagging him because she is promoting the drama for them. They are colleagues and since they have to pretend to be in love for months, I think they are on the same page about their professional relationship.

Min and Sila, to me, are fire. Tor and Fern, not so much, even though visually they look great together!

These thai names lol

@byebye i agree with your assessment! As much as I love Min, I do not understand her seemingly 5 second 180 to loving him this much. I can sort of see her attraction to him, etc but she hated his guts haha. I want him to deserve her, work for her. Right now she is sort of just there. Obviously I feel bad he is hurt but I hope in the upcoming episodes if he continues this streak and especially if Mam dies, that she gives herself some space to consider (even though we all know they end up together) and like you said cause for pause and think about what is best for her. But again too logical and applicable to real life and I must remember this is a drama lol i liked her in Episode 11 when he cornered her at the mall to give her the harmonica and she shoved it out of his hands and pushed him then walked away lol i was like u go girl! I did not like how he pushed her to the ground in this episode. Boy, who you think you is?!?!? Lol

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 18

Songask Hello. It's Songsak. I need to ask something of you. I want you to search the background of Sila Wisaetworawade. And if he's changed his name or last name before.

Back at Devil Club
Sila is still under the debris(He has cuts on his face. Min is still there(She hasn't leaf :sad6:) (She try's calling Sila) (A cop) We found something! (A news woman) And now I have received the lastest report that officers have found a decased male's body and it's presumed to be Sila Wisaetworawade. (OMG NOO :sad6:) The biggest shareholder of Devil Club. (OMG Min :sad6: She run's to the woman) Wait. Just now what you reported, it's now true, right? Ah...it's true. I just got the report. Excuse me. Let's go. Tor isn't dead. (She goes to go inside but a cop stop's her) You can't go in. Where did you find his body? Can I see it? Can I please see it? I don't believe it he's not dead, right? You can't go in. Please wait outside. Please let me see. Please this way. Officer. Please let me see. Please wait outside. It's not true, right? He's not dead, right? No. Let go! Please wait outside. No! Tor! Tor, do you hear me? You can't go in. Tor. Tor, do you hear me?! It's not true. Where's his body now? Please take me to see him. I just want to see him with my own eyes. Please? I beg you. Please? I beg(OMG Min, I am crying so bad right now :sad6: ) Please take me to see him. Calm down. I beg you. Please? (She is breaking down right now :sad6: ) Tor. It's not true. I don't believe it. You're still alive. You're not dead. You're not dead. You have to be alright. It's not you.(Min phone is still calling Sila and it wake's him up :icon12: ) That is the power of love all. (Sila) Help me...Help me. (Yes someone hears him) Yes. Where? Can you make some noise? I'm the rescue team. Please make some noise. Help me! (Guy) Kit. (Sila) Help me! Over here! There's an injured. Come.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I've always thought it was strange to ship onscreen couples IRL especially if they have S.O. already. If they were both single, it would be less weird and more understandable.
Fern & Tor both promote their lakorn cutely. I don't see anything that crosses the line.

Ppl are quick to trip on their illogical concerns.

About TT, once a cheater, always a cheater. Even if he อมพระมาพูด I wouldn't believe he didn't cheat. Baby water is getting a taste of her own medicine.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 18
Mam get's a call
Yes Pirath? Mam. I got of news of Sila.(she is happy) Yes. Pirath. I have something to ask of you. Please keep news that you found Sila a secret. Yes. (Oh I think she is mad now)

Sila is home (A doctor is looking at him)
(Bak) The doctor said Si's condition isn't worrisome today. Because he was very lucky. That the roof overlapped when it collapsed. So it didn't crush him. But Si cracked his head. And his bruises all over his body. Before the officers found him it was 2 days. Then the condition that the doctor worry about is dehydration that could affect his kidney, right? Yes. The doctor said when Si wakes up to have him drink water according to the amount that the doctor order. But I can't remember how much the amount is. Okay. It's alright Bak. I'll call the doctor myself. Bak. In the meantime I can't go visit. Because I don't know when Sida will send people to follow me. Please watch Si. Yes, Mam.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I've always thought it was strange to ship onscreen couples IRL especially if they have S.O. already. If they were both single, it would be less weird and more understandable.
Fern & Tor both promote their lakorn cutely. I don't see anything that crosses the line.

Ppl are quick to trip on their illogical concerns.

About TT, once a cheater, always a cheater. Even if he อมพระมาพูด I wouldn't believe he didn't cheat. Baby water is getting a taste of her own medicine.
Shoot for all we know Fern and Tor might agree on her posting the pics since she's single and would look OK. If he keep on posting all these couple pictures intimate or not, heads going to start shaking and people would say he's disrespecting his GF. It's just that when she does, people think she wants him lol. So, she can't promote the lakorn with pictures of them together if she wants gossip free...that's impossible because it's work. That's her job.

Yes, I never ship anyone that already has someone in real life. I don't even really ship anyone that's single in a lakorn together. It takes too much work. And honestly, I am too lazy to snoop around for info hahhaha. This lakorn is the first where I made some effort. Not sure, I would be as enthusiastic with any other lakorns. We'll see...who the next guy Fern is with.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I never ship anyone that already has someone in real life either.

Episode 18 (I am almost done)

Sida house(now Sila's)
(Sida) Ae. Why are you in a hurry to celebrate? Ow, mom. Because the news said Sila is dead. So I have to celebrate. I'll get you a champagne glass. It's just news. Did you see his corpse yet? In the news it said officers are taking his body for an autopsy. And when they're done they'll arrange the funeral. It's just news. I need to see a corpse that clearly shows his face. Someone like Sila at his age he plotted to seize my house and company he isn't ordinary. He might even know that I want him dead. So he faked news of his death. And then plot to back stab me in the end. Mom. Mom. Aren't you thinking too much? It's because I do that I'm still alive to this very day. I will never allow him to stomp on my face a second time. Satorn. Send people to follow Mam. And if Sila isn't dead his aunt will go see him for sure.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 18

Someone is following Mam(She knows she is)
(Wael) Mam. I think someone is following us. I know. Sida is vicious and unafraid of the law. It wasn't enough that she ordered a bomb planted to kill Si and even after we leaked news that Si is dead she sill won't end it. (Mam) It won't end easily. If no one ends the game.
Devil Club(Night time)

Mam is there, Min comes. (Wael) I said that Mam isn't seeing guests! Let go. (Min) Mam. Tor isn't dead, right? Get out first, Wael. But Mam... Walls have ears. Doors have eyes. I know what I need to say. (Aww Min is crying :sad6: ) (Mam) You look like you lost weight. Mam. Please tell me the truth. You saved Tor's life, right? Truth is, Tor isn't dead, right? Have you contacted anyone? Not yet. (Mam is writing something, she gives it to Min) Can you go check the penthouse for me?(I think it is where Sila is :) ). Right now my penthouse needs a caretaker. What do you mean? The day you go take this letter with you.(It's so a letter for Sila) And... who do you want me to give it to? When you get there, you'll know. (Mam put's her hand on Min's) I love my penthouse very more. I never thought that anyone could take care of it in place of my sister, but now I found it.(Meaning she can take care of Sila) :). I believe that you can decorate the empty and heartless room to have life again. (I think Min now knows) Hurry and go. (Aww Mam is crying :( )

Sida house(Now Sila)
She get's a call. Hello? Who is it? I know that Si took your house and company shares. If I return everything to you will you stop sending people to follow me? Mam. Why is it so easy? I thought you'd be tougher. Because I want to live in peace. My nephew is dead already. I'm handling all of Si's assets. If you want your house and shares back then tomorrow come meet me at Devil Club. You're luring me to your territory? Will I get killed? But fine. If you dare invite me then I'll dare go. (Mam) I should have handled you from the start, not Si. The end. OMG that promo.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I mostly ship their characters.

Very rarely I'll ship them in reality. And if I do, it's more like, I'd like to see them working together more. I.e. magazine shoots, commericals, ads, etc. Especially if they have a natural friendship.

alissaax

I mostly ship their characters.

Very rarely I'll ship them in reality. And if I do, it's more like, I'd like to see them working together more. I.e. magazine shoots, commericals, ads, etc. Especially if they have a natural friendship.
Same i just want to see them working together. My shipping usually dies down after a while.. i move onto to a new pair.