❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

anniem

sarNie Adult
Ugh this wait lol i also am just like drained from this drama. This is what I get for not waiting until it completes airing lol

Check out @intrsps’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/intrsps/status/1125033367278219264?s=09

I don't know what they are saying but Tor seems surprised/amused/flabbergastered by the things Ferny says sometimes lol

They are so good together as Sila and Min...❤
I think their love scene will be very tastefully done and beautifully passionate.

I do hope that we get to see a more jealous side of Sila, ruffle him up a little :)
I can’t open the link, and can someone translate why Tor was surprised?

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
So I've just been watching few different dramas from ONEHD (mostly love scene highlights haha), and from the looks of it the channel loves making the sex scenes quite realistic (even graphic with kissing haha!). And if all the other dramas are like that, well I think... at least, I hope... we're in for a treat with Sila and Min when that scene finally comes! ;)

anniem

sarNie Adult
So I've just been watching few different dramas from ONEHD (mostly love scene highlights haha), and from the looks of it the channel loves making the sex scenes quite realistic (even graphic with kissing haha!). And if all the other dramas are like that, well I think... at least, I hope... we're in for a treat with Sila and Min when that scene finally comes! ;)
And especially, the airing time should allow Sila and Min kiss more realistic and even can have bed scene hehehehe