❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I really don't care at this point if it's Sila or not. I care more if there's some romance coming up lol. I gave my one and final clue, those that likes the guessing game can guess for me too hahahha...the lakorn is almost at the end to start being mysterious about a character is almost borderline insane lol. Then again, this is the same group of writer and director that thinking teasing the viewers is cute hahhaha
Fern posted these photos herself.:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
I'd almost bet my life it's Sila haha, his hair colour has been quite light in some scenes and his neck and build fits Tor perfectly. I can also see an outline of what looks like a sling in one of the last photos across his arm? Plus... who else does Min give those eyes to? ,

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I'd almost bet my life it's Sila haha, his hair colour has been quite light in some scenes and his neck and build fits Tor perfectly. I can also see an outline of what looks like a sling in one of the last photos across his arm? Plus... who else does Min give those eyes to? ,
Maybe it's Sila with bruises in his face. Also Min's face is sad. She's hurt seeing him bad :(.

They play with us too much haha. I can't wait to know haha.

anniem

sarNie Adult
Yes, I think it’s Sila. Hehehehe

mayag

sarNie Adult
It’s definitely Sila because he has a sling over his shoulder.

So them sleeping together won’t be happening this week because Sila isn’t that talented, right? To sleep with someone with a broken arm? :risas3:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Omg so i spent most of my day listening to an thai ebook i purchased. Kept thinking of fern and tor, because theres moments similar to hua jai sila. But alot of skinship love and sex scenes.