❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

Susie1015

sarNie Egg
We are being too logical for this lakorn. They did a turnaround with Minta with lightning speed. All along she hates him, he sleeps with Kwan, she hates him. Then out of nowhere she felt sorry for him...now she's crying for him. All this barely any scenes together. Minta feelings grew so fast even we didn't see it coming. She pretty much swallowed whatever pride she has and go after Sila. Such a pity though because I really like Minta. They turned her into a n'ek that is basically there to prop up Sila. She doesn't have her own story nor a character build up. She's from now on is at Sila disposal:eek:
I totally agreed !! Love at his own term and time leave when he requests... I wish there was a second lead male who can be there to give love to min since this whole time min just have been in give give give mode...o_O:sad6::rolleyes::confused12:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol at the writer IG comments. They were brutal calling her a liar and such. They were upset with yesterday and today's episode Sila and Mint have 5 minutes together. Someone suggested she stop posting any pictures because it wasn't even for the episode but the next one lol. They finally catch up on the tease. Some can't believe Minta is still a n'ek because she has barely any screen time hahahah. What a cluster of a mess. How did the writer forgot about Minta and Sila is beyond the viewers. Oh, well, it's just funny to read the comments cause inter fans can be straightforward.

Susie1015

sarNie Egg
Lol at the writer IG comments. They were brutal calling her a liar and such. They were upset with yesterday and today's episode Sila and Mint have 5 minutes together. Someone suggested she stop posting any pictures because it wasn't even for the episode but the next one lol. They finally catch up on the tease. Some can't believe Minta is still a n'ek because she has barely any screen time hahahah. What a cluster of a mess. How did the writer forgot about Minta and Sila is beyond the viewers. Oh, well, it's just funny to read the comments cause inter fans can be straightforward.
What’s the writer’s Ig?

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I hope the writer learns from this and don’t repeat the same mistake. She’s going to get a lot of backlash. If people find out that she’s the same writer in the next lakorn then they definitely won’t tune in knowing what to expect already base on her previous works. They really did Minta’a character dirty. I really don’t but the “they had connection as kids” because even kids that once were close as children and meet again in the future don’t share that same connection anymore. You have to work on it if you want it again. Also, Min has been declaring her hate for Sila this whole time. Who Sila has become is not someone Min likes and even if he’s just doing his revenge out of anger, it doesn’t change the fact they Sila is no longer Tor but Sila. Min definitely does not like Sila but rather the sweet Tor. They have yet to have any sweet/cute moments. It’s been aggressive and uncivil moments only. Why can’t they just have logic in a drama for once? Even if it’s all fantasy, at least insert some logic too.

Susie1015

sarNie Egg
Sighs, I know he was consumed with fury and hunger for revenge but he was not pleasant in their exchange in today's episode. Him throwing her keys away was so mean. I could have slapped him there! Boys. He has SO MUCH TO MAKE UP for. I don't even know where he is going to start.
I agreed. I just want her to stand up for herself... give him ultimatumo_O:confused12:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Sighs, I know he was consumed with fury and hunger for revenge but he was not pleasant in their exchange in today's episode. Him throwing her keys away was so mean. I could have slapped him there! Boys. He has SO MUCH TO MAKE UP for. I don't even know where he is going to start.
They don't need for him to start. Sila sleeping with Kwan isn't even a big deal to him considering how much it hurts Minta...and apologizing for it? Move on cause Sila has and obviously Minta too lol. They have no time for any of that because their relationship doesn't matter much other plots are more important. Yet, we are supposed to buy their love in a few episodes because some hugs and kissings happened lol. I just want to know how Minta became such a shadow to Sila. They definitely fell in love off script because we are not seeing it in real time hahhaha.

I didn't realize it was that hard for the writer to write for Minta and Sila when she does a fine job writing for everyone else. For 2 episodes and they have 5 minutes together. Did she think it was that cute?:BangHead::risas3:

Susie1015

sarNie Egg
:(:sad6:Reading these captions and I think I have come to accept that I will be okay if there is no Cinderella happily ever after here... If the writer do decides to switch go that route:(

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I hope the writer learns from this and don’t repeat the same mistake. She’s going to get a lot of backlash. If people find out that she’s the same writer in the next lakorn then they definitely won’t tune in knowing what to expect already base on her previous works. They really did Minta’a character dirty. I really don’t but the “they had connection as kids” because even kids that once were close as children and meet again in the future don’t share that same connection anymore. You have to work on it if you want it again. Also, Min has been declaring her hate for Sila this whole time. Who Sila has become is not someone Min likes and even if he’s just doing his revenge out of anger, it doesn’t change the fact they Sila is no longer Tor but Sila. Min definitely does not like Sila but rather the sweet Tor. They have yet to have any sweet/cute moments. It’s been aggressive and uncivil moments only. Why can’t they just have logic in a drama for once? Even if it’s all fantasy, at least insert some logic too.
I agreed about the "kids connection". Everyone is not the same as they were when they are kids. People changed from teens to adults. She has to get to know and learn to love Tor again as adults. But she got Sila instead of Tor. And she hasn't been able to find herself liking him at all because he has never been good to her. He has hurt her intentionally or not but in her eyes he doesn't have redeeming qualities. She can't just wake up and decided let me love a guy I have hated from episode 1 until he slammed me on the bed. They made Minta so forgiving and accepting of whatever or however people treat as if that's her fate. And lowered herself because well, she should not because deserves it. Minta is such a sweet character and is innocent in all of this...but her character boils down to nothing more than a n'ek that's weak emotionally when it comes to Sila.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Let’s wait guys maybe they’ll be a turn around.
Well, at episode 26 the writer said, their love for one another gives her goosebumps. But this is also the same writer that says their love is a rollercoaster lol.

It's a pattern, even if she starts posting pictures of them sleeping together, I can't get excited because knowing how they are they wait until the last 5 minutes to show them hahahha