❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
So this is where everyone is at? Haha. This is the famous Hua Jai Sila that I'm hearing about.

Tor became a freelancer? He was at Ch3 the last time I remembered. Well he done good cuz Ch3 would've ignored him still. Haha. Though I will say I'm not really a fan either. BUT I did read the synopsis and the girl looks cute and he's tolerable. So maybe? Hehe.
Hi @phatman and Welcome :).

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
So this is where everyone is at? Haha. This is the famous Hua Jai Sila that I'm hearing about.

Tor became a freelancer? He was at Ch3 the last time I remembered. Well he done good cuz Ch3 would've ignored him still. Haha. Though I will say I'm not really a fan either. BUT I did read the synopsis and the girl looks cute and he's tolerable. So maybe? Hehe.
Hellooo welcome to the hua jai sila thread...
The obsession is an incurable disease!! :icon12::love::love::love::love:
:risas3::facepalm::thumbup::fighting3::angel10:
Tor is under nadaobangkok. Hahaha ive never noticed him in his ch3 projects. But fern is so damn adorable... and cuteeee!:icon12:

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult

Welcome! :cheer::icon12: